The Robloxians' ETS2 1.41 ProMods Map Combo (Updated 7/28/21)

BenganJ

Re: The Robloxians' ETS2 1.40 ProMods Map Combo (Updated 6/10/21)

Post by BenganJ » June 14th, 2021, 12:41 am

@adamets2

Have you read what 19sickrun70 wrote above? I won't deal with load orders for other peoples combo maps.
But check out his posts above!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » June 14th, 2021, 12:45 am

19sickrun70 wrote:
June 13th, 2021, 5:18 pm
@therobloxians1119
@adamets2

I noticed that although Poludniowa Polska is an addon of Poland Rebuilding and should normally be placed on top of it, in combination with Roextended it should be placed on top of Roex otherwise it will give CTD and broken roads like here.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2098&start=20

Sience that map its an edit to another edit of the edits of Promods Poland, do you think i am gonna spend my life making RC's with Poland? No....really?

If that is SOOOO important, play it and remove Roextended. Problem solved. Placing an add-on to a Promods add-on on top of Roextended you just move the problems created by that in Roextended garden. How to place an add-on on top of an independent map?

FOR A CHANGE, why dont you ask people who makes this add-ons to add-ons to add-ons to add-ons......to PROVIDE their own RC and fixes?!?

If the excuse of aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of this creators who are adding stuff to Promods is: "we tested with Promods and...surprize-surprize...it works!", why do you include ROEX or other maps into disscution WHEN IT WAS BUILT TO BE PROMODS ONLY COMPATIBLE?!? We are the idiots on duty to make THEIR maps compatible!?!
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
therobloxians1119
PPM

Post by therobloxians1119 » June 14th, 2021, 1:02 am

@Arayas

I agree. That one broken road in Polaniec is not a big deal. The creators of the map should make their own road connections and fixes instead others making it. After all, their the ones who made the map so they should check if it's compatible with other maps!
adamets2
PPM

Post by adamets2 » June 14th, 2021, 1:10 am

BenganJ wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 12:41 am
@adamets2

Have you read what 19sickrun70 wrote above? I won't deal with load orders for other peoples combo maps.
But check out his posts above!
19sickrun70 not tested by map 0 in position was crashed for me near Brzesko. I pasted other load order because now this is best without Polska Południowa but it crashed in map combo for this topic, too. Now I prepare map combo from this topic and will paste game log. Exactly this same place crash. I have spent a lot of time and I will to end it because I don't think so so this my fault for beginning as I said previously.

As I said previously MXTrucker noticed same problem with Polska Poludniowa 1.2 and ROEX in 3.0 .
Arayas wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 12:45 am
19sickrun70 wrote:
June 13th, 2021, 5:18 pm
@therobloxians1119
@adamets2

I noticed that although Poludniowa Polska is an addon of Poland Rebuilding and should normally be placed on top of it, in combination with Roextended it should be placed on top of Roex otherwise it will give CTD and broken roads like here.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2098&start=20

Sience that map its an edit to another edit of the edits of Promods Poland, do you think i am gonna spend my life making RC's with Poland? No....really?

If that is SOOOO important, play it and remove Roextended. Problem solved. Placing an add-on to a Promods add-on on top of Roextended you just move the problems created by that in Roextended garden. How to place an add-on on top of an independent map?

FOR A CHANGE, why dont you ask people who makes this add-ons to add-ons to add-ons to add-ons......to PROVIDE their own RC and fixes?!?

If the excuse of aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of this creators who are adding stuff to Promods is: "we tested with Promods and...surprize-surprize...it works!", why do you include ROEX or other maps into disscution WHEN IT WAS BUILT TO BE PROMODS ONLY COMPATIBLE?!? We are the idiots on duty to make THEIR maps compatible!?!
@Arayas you doing great job and I don't require for You make RC for all maps. You right with everything ! Any make mod can create RC, not only you ! Just I noticed issue in this topic to resolve problem. If Polska Poludniowa crashed we must remove it and that's all but all combo map makers put it so I want resolve it's my fault or not.
Last edited by adamets2 on June 14th, 2021, 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » June 14th, 2021, 1:12 am

@therobloxians1119

No my friend, EVERY map maker can NOT check that the map is compatible with EVERY OTHER map.
That map creator can ONLY tell what is required to run the map. If a map does NOT work in a combo,
don't use it, or the conflicting one, unless someone is keen on fixing it!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
therobloxians1119
PPM

Post by therobloxians1119 » June 14th, 2021, 1:15 am

@BenganJ

I don't know what adamets2's problem is, but I have no problems in Polska Plowdniowa other than that small broken road. He might have some mods that are causing the crash. But anyway, I get your point that a map maker can't check if it's compatible with every map mod.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » June 14th, 2021, 1:19 am

I am getting sick of this wave of people not having other job than bashing Roextended, DESPITE the fact i am the only moron who spend hours to make a combo possible.

Ohhh, i am crashing in Debrecen....must be ROEX fault. YES it is! Happy? I don't have Debrecen in RC or map....but hey...they know better!
Ohhh, i just added an add-on to an add-on who also modifies things close to Ukraine......and i have a crash! Must be Roextended fault, no?
Ohhh, i crash in UK and Cyprus.....must be Roextended fault! For sure doesnt have anything to do with edited FLD UK prefabs by other map....No, Roex.
From a mail: i have a crash in Berlin, do you think you must fix something in your map?.......Speachless.

I am literally sick of making road connections with Poland: Poland Rebuilding or Promods or Great Poland or Poludniowa Polska or Promods.....any map of Poland.

Do you think i don't have anything to do with my brain and time other than making 23 RC's for every street in Poland?

And the way the problem is told: "Roex is not working with map X". No offence, but i don't think regarding the map dimension/links and importance you should see the problem in this way. A small map should provide the files needed to make its place in a combo.

But hey, ITS ROEX FAULT, the idiot Arayas will do it....no?

NOTE: my posts are NOT directed to anybody, you just report problems, and is normal. But some people.....
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » June 14th, 2021, 1:21 am

@therobloxians1119

I've told you before that every now and then we get people that DEFINITELY knows that they are
right and claim a problem here or there. In this case I won't touch his problem any more. He might
be right or not. I'm just sick of the whole thing!
adamets2
PPM

Post by adamets2 » June 14th, 2021, 1:23 am

therobloxians1119 wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 1:15 am
@BenganJ

I don't know what adamets2's problem is, but I have no problems in Polska Plowdniowa other than that small broken road. He might have some mods that are causing the crash. But anyway, I get your point that a map maker can't check if it's compatible with every map mod.
Please drive by map 0 from Krosno to Nowy Sacz like roads and check it.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » June 14th, 2021, 1:25 am

adamets2 wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 1:23 am
therobloxians1119 wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 1:15 am
@BenganJ

Please drive by map 0 from Krosno to Nowy Sacz like roads and check it.
AND your point is? Polska Plowdniowa edit things in Poland Rebuilding-Roextended road connection and probably there is a conflict in definitions also. Why do you expect it to work?
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro