The Robloxians' ETS2 1.41 ProMods Map Combo (Updated 7/28/21)

therobloxians1119
PPM

Re: The Robloxians' ETS2 1.40 ProMods Map Combo (Updated 6/6/21)

Post by therobloxians1119 » June 7th, 2021, 8:07 pm

@ItzHonzula

Ah that makes sense. Thanks for explaining.
BlazingCreeperx

Post by BlazingCreeperx » June 7th, 2021, 8:38 pm

therobloxians1119 wrote:
June 7th, 2021, 7:39 pm
@olaf28

That's right! But I might not add that AZGE mod in right away. I use free version of ROEX and the AZGE mod is not working with the free version just yet.
AzGe will not work with anything lower than roex 3.0 and won't ever - obviously there may be a point when roex 3.0 releases free but until then this is just for the "premium pals"
Roadhoguk
PPM

Post by Roadhoguk » June 8th, 2021, 6:29 pm

This is going to sound a bit funny but why have all those files (94 in your list alone) to download, can it not just be put all together in one master scs file for implementation within the mod manager for the users, I mean 94 files for the map alone, now add trailer packs, Ai packs, sound packs, weather packs and the like and pretty soon the game will just be broke, could this be looked into by any chance.
BlazingCreeperx

Post by BlazingCreeperx » June 8th, 2021, 6:34 pm

Roadhoguk wrote:
June 8th, 2021, 6:29 pm
This is going to sound a bit funny but why have all those files (94 in your list alone) to download, can it not just be put all together in one master scs file for implementation within the mod manager for the users, I mean 94 files for the map alone, now add trailer packs, Ai packs, sound packs, weather packs and the like and pretty soon the game will just be broke, could this be looked into by any chance.
NO, that's not how any of this works nor will it ever. All of these are created by different people, in different areas and need to be independent of one another.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » June 8th, 2021, 7:03 pm

@Roadhoguk

That would be PURE THEFT my friend! Stop dreaming!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
therobloxians1119
PPM

Post by therobloxians1119 » June 8th, 2021, 7:40 pm

@BenganJ

Exactly! Putting together all the mods in one SCS file is pirating the mod. For example, the Mario Map stelas other people's map and put's it together in one link. Please do not do that!
Roadhoguk
PPM

Post by Roadhoguk » June 8th, 2021, 8:56 pm

WOW, well that is the small thinkers in the picture replying, , perhaps I could have worded it slightly different so lets try a different approach, Thank you Captain of the SS Bleeding Obvious for stating they are all individual maps, seriously i would never have known,

This site here does an amazing job of allowing one map to connect to another via road and or ferry, have any of you thought about actual asking the other small mapmakers if they would be interested in linking direct to yours, others have started it (linking) so it is an open prospect, as for Piracy, at NO stage did I mention anything of the sort and I actively support a lot of modders via Patreon as well as PayPal to the sum of approx £50pm, sometimes a hell of a lot more (EAA £50 for 6.1) so drop that accusation before you even think about repeating it. It was a question, and if you cannot ask a question in a forum then what is this site here for.
therobloxians1119
PPM

Post by therobloxians1119 » June 8th, 2021, 9:06 pm

@Roadhoguk

First of all, it would be nice if you could turn down your tone. Second, I think BenganJ would be a better person to answer that question of yours.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » June 8th, 2021, 9:07 pm

@Roadhoguk

No one has accused YOU of piracy, I just told you that if the combo maker would pack all the mods
in the combo and distributed that pack, it would definitely be a case of PIRACY! Please, at least TRY
to interpret correctly!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Roadhoguk
PPM

Post by Roadhoguk » June 8th, 2021, 9:39 pm

Seriously, lol,

BengenJ "That would be PURE THEFT my friend! Stop dreaming!" . .................................... . Self explanatory as to interpreting tone
BlazingCreepers "NO, that's not how any of this works nor will it ever.".......... ...................... see above
"The Robloxians1119 " First of all, it would be nice if you could turn down your tone" ............. see above.

I feel I am trying to explain green to a blind man atm, Mario was mentioned, what he did was disgusting, to many like that WILL kill this game (or the modding community within it), the same goes for people who decide to share a paid mod (Truck map ect ect), I have been playing ETS2 since before it was on Steam, I still have the DVD of both the base game and the Going East DLC, Steam itself has 17,825.4 hours (not counting current session) and I have seen more mods discontinued through illegal sharing.re-uploading than I care to remember, but here's the thing, If he (Mario-wrong or not) could do it, then the only thing stopping you from contacting the small mapmakers to see if they will link to you is....you. What have you possibly got to lose, the worst that could happen is they say no, that's it. BenganJ right back at you matey for the "at least try to interpret correctly" (my original question) ..
Sigh.