Project Turkey

Arayas
Site Admin

Re: Project Turkey 1.3 RTP and 1.3 LITE [1.39]

Post by Arayas » February 28th, 2021, 12:08 am

Nothing is lost from RTP. Once the roads are also updated to those cities, we will have them back or rebuilted.
There will be no 1.4 version, we work on what is updated for now to integrate that in Roex 3.0.
Once old parts of RTP get also renewed (corect word is rebuilt, in fact) they are join Roex map in the future. This will take time. Even the updated parts are 10% behind of what i want to be in Roex. Affluence got a large slice of the pie and he got tired in some parts :mail1:
But they did a great job.

As for what "i got rid" it was a choice i've made seeing people complaining about quality. Now, other people are complaining about quantity. I have no way to win this. :laugh2:

So, patience it's your friend. And i am talking in general here, no offence intended @celikosman :good2:
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
RonnieTuitL
PPM

Post by RonnieTuitL » February 28th, 2021, 12:21 am

I prefer quality over quantity, so I honestly don’t miss the old parts of the map. Good decision.
celikosman
PPM

Post by celikosman » February 28th, 2021, 5:17 am

I am glad to hear that nothing will be lost! :) I guess they will be added in ROEX 3.0 version, right? and many thanks for adding Black Sea coastal road and cities to new version, @Arayas

I am also in favor of quality as you are, btw ;)

I was just worried about one thing actually. I am originally from Malatya and I was super happy to have my hometown rebuilt in 1.3 rtp ;) but now that you explained your development plan, everything is ok :) (one reminder: Malatya and Adiyaman was not properly located in Bengan's satellite map. That's why the road between Sivas and Malatya was too short compared to reality in old map. If there is time for it, you could check their exact location on Google Maps before adding them in with updated roads).

My last question is about future development of Project Turkey. What should we expect from newer version in ROEX 3.0 ? I kind of got the hint that you are going to work on Black Sea region cities. Am I right?

Thanks for the great work, again!
affluence
PPM

Post by affluence » March 1st, 2021, 10:03 am

The plan is to add cities one-by-one. But first we wish to renew all the remaining old cities on the west. Then we can work on the east part.

But we have to be more patient, cause i won't be able to work on the map for a while. I have to sort out some stuff IRL. 😁
Achilleus52

Post by Achilleus52 » March 1st, 2021, 2:42 pm

Hello. Thank you so much for this amazing mod. Thanks for your hard work.

I have a problem. For many cities as in the photo, the roads are distorted or not visible that way. ukraine and turkey available in both rough roads. I did the mod ordering as you showed, but somehow I couldn't solve the problem :help:

Please, next time, choose the Forum specific link code for the images, otherwise they won't display,
or just use the Add image to post at the bottom of the input field! Also, post your game log! //BenganJ
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 1st, 2021, 4:20 pm

So, you post a picture and i sudenly have to know what is the problem? And about mod order, i have seen alot of people telling this and having a bad load order. Attach your game log, that's the only way.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Turunc55

Post by Turunc55 » March 1st, 2021, 5:09 pm

Arayas, I didn't want to spoil the roextended topic. I'm writing here my problem. Will there be Giresun and Rize when you complete the Project Turkey map? I just want the answer to this question.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » March 1st, 2021, 5:13 pm

@Turunc55

You have already got the answer! I suggest you stop right now and read what we have told you,
specifically what Arayas has told you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Turunc55

Post by Turunc55 » March 1st, 2021, 5:21 pm

BenganJ wrote:
March 1st, 2021, 5:13 pm
@Turunc55

You have already got the answer! I suggest you stop right now and read what we have told you,
specifically what Arayas has told you!
Anladım. Teşekkürler.
Turunc55

Post by Turunc55 » March 1st, 2021, 5:40 pm

affluence wrote:
March 1st, 2021, 10:03 am
The plan is to add cities one-by-one. But first we wish to renew all the remaining old cities on the west. Then we can work on the east part.

But we have to be more patient, cause i won't be able to work on the map for a while. I have to sort out some stuff IRL. 😁
God help you :)
There are 21 districts between Samsun and hopa. Due to the 1:19 scale, 21 districts cannot be added, but I hope you will add 9-10 districts at most. Take it easy 👍👍