Project Turkey

Arayas
Site Admin

Re: Project Turkey 1.3 Beta 2

Post by Arayas » February 4th, 2021, 7:26 pm

If you check Roextended map topic you will see i have already finished Samsun (roex version of it) and we will do the road all the way to Hopa. Georgia and Azerbaidjan will not be part of this map (PT) in the future.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
okanavci
PPM

Post by okanavci » February 4th, 2021, 10:00 pm

Turunc55 wrote:
February 4th, 2021, 2:45 pm
affluence wrote:
February 4th, 2021, 1:00 pm
Turunc55 wrote:
February 4th, 2021, 10:18 am
Are there any Turks in your team? Since my English is poor, I have to ask for some details. If there is a Turk, I have to contact.
By the way, you are advancing your project really well. good luck again 🙏
What you wrote here is clear. So do not stress yourself. You can still use google translate.😋 Or you can also message me in private.

Mesajın oldukça anlaşılır aslında. Google translater'ı kullanarak da yazabilirsin yani. Ya da istersen bana mesaj yazabilirsin...

Whoever built the city of Samsun designed it wrong. I live in samsunda, tried to simulate but actually did not happen. I hope the city of Samsun will be organized again. In fact, the roads between Samsun and Batumi should be redesigned. It is not true at all. I hope you will make the roads between Samsun and Batumi again in your next updates.

Apart from that, the western regions are really nice. Health in your hands 🙏

If you noticed that, I only rebuilt the city centers. I dont edit the entrences of the cities I rebuild. It's the same for Malatya, Kars, Karabük etc. In the future, when affluence or arayas edit the enterences, or when they rebuild the cities i did, it will all look better. So for now, tell me, would you prefer the old yks version of the samsun, or this version? I build the Atakum part of samsun in this version. Our house was in Ömürevleri when I was a child. If you know Atakum, ömürevleri, atakum sahil etc, this is the most realistic version of atakum as far as possible. My friends from samsun were shocked when they saw Samsun. They all said It's almost the same. And I didnt tell them It was me who build it, so they can be honest about their opinions. You can check the pictures to see if i designed it wrong or not.

If you don't like what you see, then you should consider to learn how to use the editor and start making your own maps. Like arayas said, we are doing this for free. I don't gain anything from editing. So be respectful.

-

Farkına vardıysan, ben sadece şehirlerin merkezlerini yeniliyorum. Şehir giriş çıkıslarını yapmıyorum. Malatya, Kars, Karabük gibi yaptığım şehirlerde de durum aynı. İleride affluence veya arayas şehir girişilerini yenilediğinde veya yaptığım yerleri tekrar yaptıklarında, her şey daha güzel olacaktır. Sen şuanki samsunu mu, yoksa eski yks samsunu mu tercih ederdin? Bu sürümde Samsunun Atakum bölümünü yaptım ben. Çocukken evimiz Ömürevlerindeydi. Eğer atakum, ömürevleri ve atakum sahili gibi yerleri biliyorsan, olabilecek en gerçekçi hali bu şuanda buraların. Samsunlu arkadaşlarıma haritayı gösterdiğimde hepsi şaşırıp, tıpkısının aynısı olduğunu söylediler. Objektif olabilmeleri için de o bölgeyi yapanın ben olduğumu söylememiştim. Doğru yada yanlış tasarladığımı anlamak için fotograflara bakabilirsin.

Eğer hoşuna gitmediyse, Editörü kullanmayı öğrenip, kendi haritalarını yapmaya başlamalısın. Arayasın da dedigi gibi, ücretsiz yapıyoruz biz bu haritaları. Hiçbir kazancım, aldığım bir karşılık yok harita editlemekten. O yüzden daha saygılı ol.

worldisblack

Post by worldisblack » February 4th, 2021, 10:11 pm

I spotted 1-2 things about game again.

* In Kutahya, we can drive through outer roads in north intersection (or cloverleaf).
* When we reach Afyon from north, there is a tower-like-building between the intersection, i think its Afium AVM's tower. Please consider using shopping mall signage from Road to the Black Sea (we can see those in malls in Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey). That tower is not look like fits.

I must say that Finike is really, really looks like Finike. And Kumluca too. Olimpos intersection is also great, when we look through to the sea, it feels we really look Olimpos beach. And also when i reach to the Bozüyük, i feel it too because of the railroad. That was awesome.

Well done again for everything.

Note: One more thing: I see that some friend speak about his hometown city's realism. Fellas, first of all, of course nothing is gonna be like %100 realistic, because 1/19 scale. I am from Adana and of course Adana doesnt look like Adana, something placed wrong like Taş Köprü, but its really not a problem. Important thing for me about this, if i feel i am driving in Adana, then things going well and ok. Firstly we must appreciate what we play, and we see something wrong about game, we write it in respect.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » February 4th, 2021, 10:21 pm

okanavci wrote:
February 4th, 2021, 10:00 pm
So for now, tell me, would you prefer the old yks version of the samsun, or this version?
I don't gain anything from editing. So be respectful.
Spot on.

Welcome to the forum.
Samsun was re-maded by me because i found out later about yours. We had an agreement, me and Affluence, to make his edits west side of O-21. He was told me about it when was too late to reconsider. I just asumed you are working in the same area.
No problem. Thank you.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
okanavci
PPM

Post by okanavci » February 4th, 2021, 10:29 pm

Arayas wrote:
February 4th, 2021, 10:21 pm
okanavci wrote:
February 4th, 2021, 10:00 pm
So for now, tell me, would you prefer the old yks version of the samsun, or this version?
I don't gain anything from editing. So be respectful.
Spot on.

Welcome to the forum.
Samsun was re-maded by me because i found out later about yours. We had an agreement, me and Affluence, to make his edits west side of O-21. He was told me about it when was too late to reconsider. I just asumed you are working in the same area.
No problem. Thank you.
Thank you. Keep up the good work 🙏
Turunc55

Post by Turunc55 » February 5th, 2021, 2:32 pm

Arayas wrote:
February 4th, 2021, 7:26 pm
If you check Roextended map topic you will see i have already finished Samsun (roex version of it) and we will do the road all the way to Hopa. Georgia and Azerbaidjan will not be part of this map (PT) in the future.

There are about 20 districts between Samsun and hopa. The 1:19 scaling does not allow 20 districts to be made. But it would be nice if you could add 4 or 5 districts. Of course, this is not for now. Happens in next updates. 👍
fatih301081
VIP

Post by fatih301081 » February 6th, 2021, 4:23 am

I'm on the way from Adana to Kas and my first impression is that you did a great job. Thanks to all involved.
System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-10400F
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: GeForce GTX 1650 S

dede

Post by dede » February 6th, 2021, 2:27 pm

Everything is great, good health, thank you to everyone who contributed for your troubles
AMD ryzen 3 1200 AF-16 GB 32oo MHZ DDR4-RX 480 8 GB 256 BİT MSİ-ADATA M2 NVME 480gb SSD-SANDİSK 480 GB SSD PLUS-1 TB WD HDD-WİEWSONİC 2457 FREESYNC 23.7 İNÇ.
Dyahya
PPM

Post by Dyahya » February 8th, 2021, 5:07 pm

Kralsin abim, ellerine saglik.

Thank you for your emek arayas abi.

Greetings from germany
erkinalp
PPM

Post by erkinalp » February 9th, 2021, 11:14 am

Newly added Asian side neighborhood in İstanbul (Riva).
Can you also add the rural coastal road between Riva and Ağva? That road is a single-lane paved road for the most part and would be quite challenging.