Project Turkey

fatih301081
VIP

Re: Project Turkey 1.3 Beta 2

Post by fatih301081 » February 3rd, 2021, 10:42 pm

Is there a non-complicated way to undo the routes and cities already driven for a country?
System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-10400F
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: GeForce GTX 1650 S

Tapir
VIP

Post by Tapir » February 3rd, 2021, 11:12 pm

No, I've never heard of such a mod or any settings in the game.

System: Windows 11 PRO
Processor: Intel i7-12700KF 5GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte B760 DS3H AX
Memory: Corsair DDR5-6000 32 GB
Storage: Samsung 990 M2 SSD + 2 Samsung 870 SSD
Graphics: Asus GeForce Dual RTX 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6
ahmetcemakcelik

Post by ahmetcemakcelik » February 3rd, 2021, 11:20 pm

Holy shit,great job guys. Sertavul,Mut,Silifke almost the same as real. I will try to convey any errors or mistakes that caught my eye. Thanks to those who contributed.
Turunc55

Post by Turunc55 » February 4th, 2021, 10:18 am

Are there any Turks in your team? Since my English is poor, I have to ask for some details. If there is a Turk, I have to contact.
By the way, you are advancing your project really well. good luck again 🙏
affluence
PPM

Post by affluence » February 4th, 2021, 1:00 pm

Turunc55 wrote:
February 4th, 2021, 10:18 am
Are there any Turks in your team? Since my English is poor, I have to ask for some details. If there is a Turk, I have to contact.
What you wrote here is clear. So do not stress yourself. You can still use google translate.😋 Or you can also message me in private.

Mesajın oldukça anlaşılır aslında. Google translater'ı kullanarak da yazabilirsin yani. Ya da istersen bana mesaj yazabilirsin...
vikSCM3

Post by vikSCM3 » February 4th, 2021, 2:11 pm

Turkey mod is being transformed into a more modern look. Road junctions, new traffic lights and other improvements. Is it possible to add pedestrians crossing pedestrian crossings, as on the map of Romania, when a pedestrian crosses, traffic gives way to a pedestrian. As far as I understand, there is no interaction between pedestrian, traffic light and traffic yet. Updating and expanding the mod is much better. Respect.
Turunc55

Post by Turunc55 » February 4th, 2021, 2:45 pm

affluence wrote:
February 4th, 2021, 1:00 pm
Turunc55 wrote:
February 4th, 2021, 10:18 am
What you wrote here is clear. So do not stress yourself. You can still use google translate.😋 Or you can also message me in private.

Mesajın oldukça anlaşılır aslında. Google translater'ı kullanarak da yazabilirsin yani. Ya da istersen bana mesaj yazabilirsin...

Whoever built the city of Samsun designed it wrong. I live in samsunda, tried to simulate but actually did not happen. I hope the city of Samsun will be organized again. In fact, the roads between Samsun and Batumi should be redesigned. It is not true at all. I hope you will make the roads between Samsun and Batumi again in your next updates.

Apart from that, the western regions are really nice. Health in your hands 🙏
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » February 4th, 2021, 4:36 pm

I have seen many comments here about "realism" so i am telling you to stop. This is not Google streets and working on a scale of 1:19 its a pain in the ass, a junction take the same place as a half city.
We are not here to reproduce your grandma's house or to make you a PERSONAL map based on where do you live. No map is REAL. If i place you a Eiffel Tower in to a village, doesnt mean i just did Paris.
So, calm down your comments about "realism", me and Affluence, Okanavci, are working FOR FREE to give you a map. If you fucking continue with this "that road is dark, IRL is lighter" i am gonna fucking delete Project Turkey from my plans and you are gonna play LEGO. You have been warned!

Burada "gerçekçilik" hakkında birçok yorum gördüm, bu yüzden size durmanızı söylüyorum. Burası Google sokakları değil ve 1:19 ölçeğinde çalışıyor, baş belası, bir kavşak yarım şehirle aynı yerde.
Büyükannenizin evini yeniden üretmek veya yaşadığınız yere göre size KİŞİSEL bir harita yapmak için burada değiliz. Hiçbir harita GERÇEK değildir. Sana bir köye Eyfel Kulesi koyarsam, Paris'i yaptığım anlamına gelmez.
Öyleyse, "gerçekçilik" hakkındaki yorumlarınızı sakinleştirin, ben ve Affluence, Okanavci, size bir harita vermek için ÜCRETSİZ çalışıyoruz. Bu "yol karanlık, IRL daha hafif" diye devam edersen Project Türkiye'yi planlarımdan sileceğim ve sen de LEGO oynayacaksın. Uyarıldın!
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
psychoszoku
PPM

Post by psychoszoku » February 4th, 2021, 5:44 pm

Well, I just came here to say that the map really improved and I really like the new terrains.
and I saw all this above 😮
Anyway, good work, there are people that like it 😉
Turunc55

Post by Turunc55 » February 4th, 2021, 7:01 pm

I have spoken my opinion. Everyone can speak respectfully. But I have only one request from you. Reconstructing designs and roads between Samsun and Batumi. I know it is real fantasy to scale 1:19, but it could be a project closer to reality. I am not trying to oppose you here, but rather to help and advise you. Good luck with.