Project Turkey

ahmetcemakcelik

Re: Project Turkey 1.2.1 RTP

Post by ahmetcemakcelik » January 7th, 2021, 3:20 pm

First of all, congratulations, it was a very good work. I just found your map by chance and I play like crazy :-) I am Turkish and I live in Ankara and I have a summer house on the coast of Gülnar district of Mersin province. All of the roads in the Mediterranean Region are almost exactly right. In order to contribute, I look forward to making the roads in the Mersin province Mut district after the Sertavul Passage, which is also located in the Mediterranean Region and connects Karaman in the Central Anatolia Region and Mersin in the Mediterranean Region, and its surrounding roads. I would like to help you out with visuals as much as I can. Here are a few Google Earth views. Sorry about the bad English :-) Google Translate LoL. :-)))
Last edited by ahmetcemakcelik on January 7th, 2021, 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 7th, 2021, 3:25 pm

@ahmetcemakcelik

Welcome! But where's the Google Earth views?

Hoşgeldiniz! Peki Google Earth görünümleri nerede?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
dede

Post by dede » January 7th, 2021, 3:34 pm

affluence wrote:
January 7th, 2021, 11:46 am
dede wrote:
January 7th, 2021, 11:12 am
Easy come, first thank you for your successful efforts, YKS TEAM in the thanks you give life formally updating the turkey map exists, I want to make a small reminder by not knowing these updates under construction, you know WGS map from an MOD whereas another made out of 67 provinces have beautiful 81 provinces YKSRSK while If it is completed in the remaining provinces, the game will be better in terms of realism and the wishes of our actor brothers in our provinces that are not made, this will be my humble opinion, thank you again, I present my respects.

Note:Make no mistake of my English, since I do not know English, I write by translating with google translate. :dash1:
Thx to everyone for messages guys.

@dede, As you may know that some towns in Turkey are actually bigger than their capital cities. Because of this, i am trying to add all the possible cities as well as towns. I also add some ninor towns like "Kaş", just because of it's beautifull routes. However i can't add every town and city. But i can add a company on a scenery town instead, as you can see in " Acıpayam" example. Have a nice gaming👍

TR: @dede, Bildiğin gibi Türkiye'de bazı kasabalar, şehirlerindan daha büyük. Bu yüzden mümkün olan tüm şehirleri, hatta kasabaları eklemeye çalışıyorum. Hatta sırf yolları güzel diye "Kaş" gibi bazı küçük kasabaları dahi ekledim. Fakat tüm şehirleri ekleyemem tabiki. Ama bunun yerine "Acıpayam" örneğinde olduğu gibi, yol üzeri yerleşim yerlerini şirket ekledim. İyi oyunlar👍
Thank you very much, as you said, some districts are bigger than their provinces, it may be difficult to add them all, of course, I do not understand much from the map work, do not take my fault, if possible, it would be good if our big cities such as KÜTAHYA-ISPARTA are within the possibilities of course. :bye:
AMD ryzen 3 1200 AF-16 GB 32oo MHZ DDR4-RX 480 8 GB 256 BİT MSİ-ADATA M2 NVME 480gb SSD-SANDİSK 480 GB SSD PLUS-1 TB WD HDD-WİEWSONİC 2457 FREESYNC 23.7 İNÇ.
ahmetcemakcelik

Post by ahmetcemakcelik » January 7th, 2021, 3:47 pm

@BenganJ

Tried to install but it doesn't show up?
Last edited by ahmetcemakcelik on January 7th, 2021, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 7th, 2021, 3:49 pm

@ahmetcemakcelik

Thank you, but editing the original post also works!

Teşekkürler, ancak orijinal gönderiyi düzenlemek de işe yarar!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 7th, 2021, 3:59 pm

@ahmetcemakcelik

To me they have all shown, so no problem here!
ahmetcemakcelik

Post by ahmetcemakcelik » January 7th, 2021, 3:59 pm

ahmetcemakcelik

Post by ahmetcemakcelik » January 7th, 2021, 4:03 pm

@BenganJ Good okay ;-) I will try to help as much as I can.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 7th, 2021, 4:10 pm

@ahmetcemakcelik

That is good of you! I am not involved in the development of this map, so
let's see what the team, Arayas and affluence, has to say!
ahmetcemakcelik

Post by ahmetcemakcelik » January 7th, 2021, 5:13 pm

@BenganJ

Oh, okay. In Turkey, there are a lot of roads and areas like that. I want to continuously add and inform you.

Thank you for your attention.

See you later