affluence
PPM

Re: Project Turkey 1.2.1 RTP

Post by affluence » January 5th, 2021, 9:47 pm

floow23 wrote:
January 5th, 2021, 4:32 am
Amazing job guys
Question about Turkey map
Will you continue working on it? I see that its not totally developed but is this a working in progress?

If I buy the premium version, what's the difference? More developed Turkey/Ukraine or?

Greetings from Kosovo!

At the moment we are working on version 1.3. With this update almost half of Turkey will be renewed.

You can see what will come with the next update from here:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... sp=sharing
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » January 6th, 2021, 12:31 am

Maybe we should give him a little history 101, tho. He seems to be new around here. First of all, welcome to our crooked ass crazy family! :laugh3:

Project Turkey was originally made by YKS Team, who made a Turkey map in a large scale. In a time, where there were no DLCs for ETS2. This is the reason why the non reworked parts of Turkey look "basic". About two years ago, Arayas had the chance to "take over" for a rescale and some sign rework. YKSRSK was born. In the meantime YKS team stopped working on original YKS turkey. I guess it was 2019 when affluence introduced himself with the idea of reworking YKSRSK. Arayas also works on it, too. Project Turkey came into play.
When this map is "finished", this will be a complete new map instead of a rework. Literally everything seems to be replaced by modern, authentic stuff on the already reworked areas.

Yeah, well... This was history 101 on Project Turkey. As always: Correct me if I'm wrong. :rofl:

Don't ask me about my mods. I'll update them as I please, because I can do whatever the **** I want.
affluence
PPM

Post by affluence » January 6th, 2021, 1:16 am

Thx for the brief m8.

And here is what we can see with next update. Still WIP...

Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » January 6th, 2021, 7:23 am

ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
sbym5333
PPM

Post by sbym5333 » January 6th, 2021, 7:40 am

:good: :good2: :good3: :i-m_so_happy:
One of Korean Translators for TerraMaps
Bozo
PPM

Post by Bozo » January 6th, 2021, 12:24 pm

Look great!
Punk's Not Dead
clear F1
VIP

Post by clear F1 » January 6th, 2021, 12:31 pm

I'm looking forward to it! :ok:
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
ASRock X670E Taichi Carrara
DOMINATOR TITANIUM DDR5-7200 32GB
PNY RTX4070Ti 12GB VERTO LED WE
WD m.2 KIOXIA m.2
Tapir
VIP

Post by Tapir » January 6th, 2021, 2:23 pm

Looks really fine! :grin:

System: Windows 11 PRO
Processor: Intel i7-12700KF 5GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte B760 DS3H AX
Memory: Corsair DDR5-6000 32 GB
Storage: Samsung 990 M2 SSD + 2 Samsung 870 SSD
Graphics: Asus GeForce Dual RTX 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6
dede

Post by dede » January 7th, 2021, 11:12 am

Easy come, first thank you for your successful efforts, YKS TEAM in the thanks you give life formally updating the turkey map exists, I want to make a small reminder by not knowing these updates under construction, you know WGS map from an MOD whereas another made out of 67 provinces have beautiful 81 provinces YKSRSK while If it is completed in the remaining provinces, the game will be better in terms of realism and the wishes of our actor brothers in our provinces that are not made, this will be my humble opinion, thank you again, I present my respects.

Note:Make no mistake of my English, since I do not know English, I write by translating with google translate. :dash1:
AMD ryzen 3 1200 AF-16 GB 32oo MHZ DDR4-RX 480 8 GB 256 BİT MSİ-ADATA M2 NVME 480gb SSD-SANDİSK 480 GB SSD PLUS-1 TB WD HDD-WİEWSONİC 2457 FREESYNC 23.7 İNÇ.
affluence
PPM

Post by affluence » January 7th, 2021, 11:46 am

dede wrote:
January 7th, 2021, 11:12 am
Easy come, first thank you for your successful efforts, YKS TEAM in the thanks you give life formally updating the turkey map exists, I want to make a small reminder by not knowing these updates under construction, you know WGS map from an MOD whereas another made out of 67 provinces have beautiful 81 provinces YKSRSK while If it is completed in the remaining provinces, the game will be better in terms of realism and the wishes of our actor brothers in our provinces that are not made, this will be my humble opinion, thank you again, I present my respects.

Note:Make no mistake of my English, since I do not know English, I write by translating with google translate. :dash1:
Thx to everyone for messages guys.

@dede, As you may know that some towns in Turkey are actually bigger than their capital cities. Because of this, i am trying to add all the possible cities as well as towns. I also add some ninor towns like "Kaş", just because of it's beautifull routes. However i can't add every town and city. But i can add a company on a scenery town instead, as you can see in " Acıpayam" example. Have a nice gaming👍

TR: @dede, Bildiğin gibi Türkiye'de bazı kasabalar, şehirlerindan daha büyük. Bu yüzden mümkün olan tüm şehirleri, hatta kasabaları eklemeye çalışıyorum. Hatta sırf yolları güzel diye "Kaş" gibi bazı küçük kasabaları dahi ekledim. Fakat tüm şehirleri ekleyemem tabiki. Ama bunun yerine "Acıpayam" örneğinde olduğu gibi, yol üzeri yerleşim yerlerini şirket ekledim. İyi oyunlar👍