Project Turkey

sbym5333
PPM

Re: Project Turkey 1.2.1 RTP

Post by sbym5333 » December 15th, 2020, 2:48 am

affluence wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 10:45 pm
Here you can see my progress so far. I am quite happy that i am almost done with big cities. However i believe that this update won't be ready before 3-4 weeks.

Super Noice!!! :good: :good3: Great job Affluence! :good2:

Tbh, I am afraid of performance issues because of that quality. Of course my laptop is kinda potato, but some places are somehow lagging now.
I hope next version will be more optimized. :) (Yes of course I know that task is quite difficult...)
One of Korean Translators for TerraMaps
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » December 15th, 2020, 3:28 am

I guess every turk knows that car and it's symbolism. For those who don't know, a little history 101: The Renault 12, known as "Toros" in Turkey became a symbol of death and fear in the 80/90s. Because this was the most popular car back then, it was used by the turkish secret services for assassinations of unwanted people, mostly Kurdish intellectuals. Many unsolved murders were committed by agents using this car. One of these assassins was Mahmut Yıldırım, nicknamed "Yeşil - The Green One". An ethnic kurd and contract killer, he soon became an important asset of the JITEM (Military police intelligence service, an illegal unit within the Jandarma) as he was the best. After he was ordered back from the assassination attempt on PKK leader Abdullah Öcalan he threatened to testify against his employers. He dissappeared in 96, presumed dead. But there are rumors that he underwent facial reconstruction and got a new ID and that he's still active for the JITEM, which is a legal organization since 2006.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to drive the new cities. :laugh3:

Don't ask me about my mods. I'll update them as I please, because I can do whatever the **** I want.
worldisblack

Post by worldisblack » December 15th, 2020, 11:40 am

Oh, thank you for respond affluence.
dede

Post by dede » December 15th, 2020, 3:32 pm

affluence wrote:
December 14th, 2020, 2:36 pm
Thanks to everyone of you @tapir, @fatih301081, @clearf1 and who appreciates our work. :don-t_mention:

@benganj i don't have problem about diskspace but i have at home. Soon my wife will kick me out of the home :grin:

@dede and @clear f1, i can't wait to see your youtube videos :cool:
[/quot

Thanks again you are doing a great job
AMD ryzen 3 1200 AF-16 GB 32oo MHZ DDR4-RX 480 8 GB 256 BİT MSİ-ADATA M2 NVME 480gb SSD-SANDİSK 480 GB SSD PLUS-1 TB WD HDD-WİEWSONİC 2457 FREESYNC 23.7 İNÇ.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » December 15th, 2020, 6:05 pm

FunTrucker_18 wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 3:28 am
I guess every turk knows that car and it's symbolism. For those who don't know, a little history 101: The Renault 12, known as "Toros" in Turkey became a symbol of death and fear in the 80/90s. Because this was the most popular car back then, it was used by the turkish secret services for assassinations of unwanted people, mostly Kurdish intellectuals. Many unsolved murders were committed by agents using this car. One of these assassins was Mahmut Yıldırım, nicknamed "Yeşil - The Green One". An ethnic kurd and contract killer, he soon became an important asset of the JITEM (Military police intelligence service, an illegal unit within the Jandarma) as he was the best. After he was ordered back from the assassination attempt on PKK leader Abdullah Öcalan he threatened to testify against his employers. He dissappeared in 96, presumed dead. But there are rumors that he underwent facial reconstruction and got a new ID and that he's still active for the JITEM, which is a legal organization since 2006.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to drive the new cities. :laugh3:
That was our national car until 89, even after.

it was used for all ocasions, bad ones like police, killings or weddings, or good ones like vacantions and divorces. :yahoo:
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Hex_526f62657274
PPM

Post by Hex_526f62657274 » December 15th, 2020, 9:33 pm

This was the worst car (after the black Volga) of the MO (Milicja Obywatelska) called by "politically incorrect" [in polish lang=suka] bitch.

My PC
Mehmet_7r

Post by Mehmet_7r » December 16th, 2020, 6:43 am

Really the new version looks great, especially when I saw the silifke karaman road on the map, I was even more excited. My request from you please bring a more optimized version. Since our PCs are medium settings, we encounter muscle problems in most places. Thank you very much.
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » December 16th, 2020, 2:51 pm

Even with my high end machine I had fps drops, I pointed them out some times ago, affluence will try to find a solution but it's a pretty difficult task to find a center.

Don't ask me about my mods. I'll update them as I please, because I can do whatever the **** I want.
Gabrielius_logistic

Post by Gabrielius_logistic » December 19th, 2020, 12:11 pm

Hi,

As I saw in a previous page, Okan Avci is now a member of PT mapping team. Good to hear that!

What i wanted to ask, can we expect that cities, which were made by Okan Avci before he joined team of PT (Diyarbakir, Mardin, Erzincan, Bingol, Samsun, Erzurum, Kars, Igdir,), will be added to Project Turkey, or not?
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » December 19th, 2020, 12:40 pm

He has a good relation with Affluence, is not officialy part of the team, but he can join anytime now.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro