Roextended 4.3 [1.51 only]

Home of Roextended Map
BenganJ

Re: ROEXTENDED 2.8[1.39]

Post by BenganJ » November 17th, 2020, 2:47 am

@clear F1

Thank you my friend! It warms my heart to hear! :heart:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
caracer0601

Post by caracer0601 » November 17th, 2020, 3:51 am

I've been trying to pay for 2.8 for 3 days but my payment won't go through. Paypal has been "processing" for 2 hours. Is there any other way I can get hands on the files?
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » November 17th, 2020, 3:54 am

@caracer0601

Welcome! Arayas will answer you the next time he's here on the forum!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
caracer0601

Post by caracer0601 » November 17th, 2020, 4:33 am

@BenganJ

Thank you! I got the 2.7 last time with no problem and used Paypal on other websites yesterday. Really excited to update to 1.39.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » November 17th, 2020, 8:12 am

PayPal changed few weeks ago and not in good way. As a simple access to the account is now a pain in the ass with 2-3 steps trials just to open it.
But...as you see here, we are from all over the world and PayPal is the only option now.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » November 17th, 2020, 11:17 am

having fun

ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
19sickrun70
VIP

Post by 19sickrun70 » November 17th, 2020, 11:31 am

WOW.... me likey :clapping: :clapping:
"Life's a bitch, life's a whore
Nothing less and nothing more"

< Iced Earth - My Own Saviour >
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » November 17th, 2020, 1:18 pm

for the kids

ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » November 18th, 2020, 2:31 pm

announcement
===================
Well...i dont like drama but i have to do this...
.....some of you may noticed the great pride of a former Roex member (Stefan) in showing on SCS forum the signature "promods recruit" (now deleted).
I have to present my point because i have seen some mixed reactions online without having the FACTS.

FACTS:
1. he told me he wants to do his 1:1 project and he wants to leave Roex. Clearly, that was a lie.
2. i have placed his wish to leave on the fact i was arguing with him multiple times because:
-i had alot of fixing to do on his Romania part, that was the reason the main map was delayed more than a week.
-i had alot of problems with the fact he works on a cracked game (his original ETS doesnt have any DLC) and the version of that cracked game is outdated compaired to the original version.
I was afraid to include his sectors in the main map without fixing it and rebuilding it. (yeah, fighting piracy, yeah!)
-his sign templates were ALL empty, asking me to fix them. He replaced ALL of them with vanilla signs when i denied his demand.
-his wish to place 9 cities from Bucharest to Brasov and make Roextended a Christmas tree...obviously denied by me.
-placing in the same city the same company prefab twice but under different companies and expecting to work.
-his continued moves in activities not aproved by me not mapping related (changing the map logo, publishing fake maps on pirated sites, making me unable to follow the actual pirated versions...and so on)
I have keept this facts behind the scene as normal. His 30PM/day on this forum always got an answer despite my limited time. Now, there is no reason not to reveal this problems, i have no respect for 2 faces people.

Another mapper who had him before me in his team warned me about his character but i belive in people (stupid move) and i was willing to teach him and put him on a normal path.
Now i am happy because i dont need this kind of people beside me, he's character fits well in Promods team.

His cracked game, his poor knowledge of ETS definitions, it's a clear sign for me as a mapper that he cannot bring any value to Promods except beeing there just as a dead weight eliminated from our team.
He tooked the bite like a small fish in a jar.
I doubt Mandelsolf would allow someone to edit their sectors with an outdated/incomplete cracked game.
But one thing is fit for Stefan in Promods, and that is the developement speed, he did one road and one city in 4 months.

I dont like this announcement and i am sure neither do you. I try to be balanced and discrete but some things are there for people to know.
Just saying like others: "great step man, it's a great step forward for you to join Promods because you are too good for Roextended" is just a joke and the reasons are in the above announcement.
The only great step is he showed his colours and he showed how low Promods can get. If i was hating a map how they do with Roex, i was reacting like: "from where did you come here? Roex? Get the fuck out of here!"
This is how people with blood in their installation reacts.

Sorry for this, this subject it could have been closed fast if the dude would have come to me and said: "i want to leave, i was invited to join Promods". Good, good riddance!
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
PandaCrazy672
PPM

Post by PandaCrazy672 » November 18th, 2020, 4:03 pm

I don't know who told you that Stefan has a pirated version of the game, but I dont think so. In fact, I'm 100000% sure as I have proof of that:

Thank you Arayas for spreading false information, really makes this community a billion times better...
World of Wombat Discord Server Moderator

MaghrebMap Community Manager, Beta Tester and Discord Server Admin

Road to Asia Beta Tester and Discord Server Admin

FSG Map Beta Tester and Discord Server Moderator