Post by class40 » June 14th, 2020, 5:56 pm

iMarbot wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 5:34 pm
class40 wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 4:55 am
Tapir wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 1:10 am
With Wombat`s Promzona fix, it looks quite good:
Thank you! now it works! :dance2: roads near Uralsk were fixed. But I looked at Promzone that there was a cut road, I couldn't test it but I looked at the map, I leave a picture
Test by placing a gps marker on one side of the gap and then another on the other side. If the GPS navigates you through the gap like as if it wasn't there then it should be fine. If it doesn't then there's a broken road there or something like that.
You were right! I put the gps marker and it does not indicate that there is a broken road,it allows me to travel, thanks :i-m_so_happy:
playthoseblues
PPM

Re: ROS 7.8 for ETS 1.37

Post by playthoseblues » June 14th, 2020, 9:08 pm

Hey,
I've recently updated my map combo with the usual Promods/Rusmap/SO/Roex etc. and added ROS today in line with Womabats latest video. I was driving down to Shisselburg to start a haul however on the road north of the city my truck clipped through the road into the abyss, and then soft crashed to desktop. I also noticed AI traffic vanishing over the point where the glitch happens. Deleted ROS and there was no problem taking the route down to Shisselburg.
Don't know if there is a potential conflict with the road connection - I had my load order the same as Wombats.
Just a heads up - I've removed it for now until some of the bugs are ironed out.
iMarbot
PPM

Post by iMarbot » June 15th, 2020, 5:21 am

playthoseblues wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 9:08 pm
Hey,
I've recently updated my map combo with the usual Promods/Rusmap/SO/Roex etc. and added ROS today in line with Womabats latest video. I was driving down to Shisselburg to start a haul however on the road north of the city my truck clipped through the road into the abyss, and then soft crashed to desktop. I also noticed AI traffic vanishing over the point where the glitch happens. Deleted ROS and there was no problem taking the route down to Shisselburg.
Don't know if there is a potential conflict with the road connection - I had my load order the same as Wombats.
Just a heads up - I've removed it for now until some of the bugs are ironed out.
I have similar issue in Poland around Gdansk and Bydgoszcz :/
playthoseblues
PPM

Post by playthoseblues » June 15th, 2020, 6:36 pm

iMarbot wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 5:21 am
playthoseblues wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 9:08 pm
Hey,
I have similar issue in Poland around Gdansk and Bydgoszcz :/
Glad I'm not the only one!
bimboroby

Post by bimboroby » June 16th, 2020, 11:25 am

Have you tried activating the PROMZONA_7_1.37_ROS_RM_PITER and if you use the Promods with higher priority than the PROMZONA_7_1.37_ROS_RM_PR

Sorry for my English.
sometruckguy505
PPM

Post by sometruckguy505 » June 16th, 2020, 11:37 am

Do y'all have the latest Promzona RC including the fix for Piter?
punk
PPM

Post by punk » June 16th, 2020, 2:11 pm

I did the combo which includes Promods, Rusmap, Piter, ROS together. I have no time to make video right now but for your information - you have to use 2 promozonas (Promods Rusmap and Rusmap Piter) to do it. And of cause patch from Wombat if Great Steppe needed.

My PC: MSI MAG Z590 Tomahawk, Core i7-10700K, G.Skill RipJaws 64GB, Samsung EVO 1TB SSD, GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB, Logitech G920

My Combo topic: https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1640
playthoseblues
PPM

Post by playthoseblues » June 16th, 2020, 7:02 pm

punk wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 2:11 pm
I did the combo which includes Promods, Rusmap, Piter, ROS together. I have no time to make video right now but for your information - you have to use 2 promozonas (Promods Rusmap and Rusmap Piter) to do it. And of cause patch from Wombat if Great Steppe needed.
Thanks all for your responses. I have found the Promozonas Piter RC (this was missing from Wombat's combo I see), so will give it a go later and report back.

Thanks
playthoseblues
PPM

Post by playthoseblues » June 17th, 2020, 12:00 am

Happy to report back that the Piter/Promozona RC connection appeared to solve the previous issue.

Can someone who has a better knowledge of Russia explain what this map represents; I see that there are two cities both called (I'm assuming..) Promozona? They're both east of Shlisselburg and a couple of 200km apart but both have the same Cryilic spelling. Is this a duplicate city? I couldn't pinpoint where this would be on the map. Also East of let's call it Promzona, there is another Shlisselburg before the rest of the ROS map. I'm confused! Looking at google maps it looks like ROS isn't perhaps accurate to the rest of the scaling of the ETS2 map combos? Any info would be appreciated.

I was also wondering what the forums thoughts of ROS are in general. I've only been in the Promozona bit so far - I can't say the assets and prefabs are much to write home about (seems to recycle quite a lot of vanilla content), but the actual road textures are a nice change.

Thanks all.
punk
PPM

Post by punk » June 17th, 2020, 9:01 am

playthoseblues wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 12:00 am
Can someone who has a better knowledge of Russia explain what this map represents; I see that there are two cities both called (I'm assuming..) Promozona?
promzona is literally промышленная зона (industrial area/zone). mostly in our context it is just Road Connection. So it is not city/cities and by fact promzona can be near any city:)

My PC: MSI MAG Z590 Tomahawk, Core i7-10700K, G.Skill RipJaws 64GB, Samsung EVO 1TB SSD, GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB, Logitech G920

My Combo topic: https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1640