ProMods + RoExtended prefab problem

PikPikker

ProMods + RoExtended prefab problem

Post by PikPikker » January 20th, 2019, 11:59 am

Hello,
I use several map mods together, and some of them are ProMods 2.32 and RoExtended 2.0 (ETS 2 of 1.33.2 version, Steam license) (also: YKSRSK, Southern Region, RusMap, Volga map, EAA, Africa map, PJ Indo map, The Great Steppe, Swedish Islands, map addons and fixes...). But there is a problem - prefabs near gas stations in Germany disappear. It doesn't affect gameplay, but looks awful.

The part of log which is related to the error:
00:48:33.818 : <ERROR> Prefab terrain quad info mismatch detected! Try update the prefab item uid: 0x396DA0DA4F000D0
00:48:33.818 : <ERROR> Prefab terrain quad info mismatch detected! Try update the prefab item uid: 0x396DA0DA4F000D0

Pictures of how it looks and of the map where it happens (this is an example of the error near Madgeburg):
Image Image

I tried different priority variants in the mod manager, but none of them helped. Once I turn off RoExtended (with YKSRSK), this problem disappears.

Is it possible to find a solution?
BenganJ

Re: ProMods + RoExtended prefab problem

Post by BenganJ » January 20th, 2019, 1:06 pm

@PikPikker

It would be easier for us to help you with this problem, if you
could give us your game.log.txt file. Upload it to pastebin.com
or similar site, then link to it here OR if it's not too long, attach
it here to the post!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@3.60GHz
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » January 20th, 2019, 1:54 pm

It's benn discsed over this forum the problem of missing terrain in Promods + Roex. I suspect a prefab from road connection (not updated) but i still i'm not convinced of this. Will see in near future.
Editor of Romania Extended Map
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
PikPikker

Post by PikPikker » January 20th, 2019, 2:07 pm

Ah, I found a solution which actually works. Here it is:

"Its caused by a problem with Turkey. If you want to fix it, u can try this:
1.Go to YKS_Team_EU_Turkey_Map_Model_2.scs\prefab\ and delete 3 folders: gas_big, gas_small, gas_small_road
2. Go to YKSRSK-ROEX RC v4.scs\prefab\ and delete 3 folders: gas_big, gas_small, gas_small_road
There may be a fix coming but for now thats how u can get rid of the missing textures near gas stations. It worked for me"