ProMods 2.33 - Baia Mare Company Fix

Bozo

ProMods 2.33 - Baia Mare Company Fix

Post by Bozo » March 28th, 2019, 4:15 pm

As you know, on the ProMods map is the "dead" city of Baia Mare in Romania. That is, there are two companies in it - BCP and Euroacres, but they are not active.
That's why i decided to "revive them". I created a fix that activates the above mentioned companies. I tested (at level 59) and everything works. Place it over the file "promods-map-v233".

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3wu57wazd ... ompany.scs
PerrydPelle

Re: ProMods 2.33 - Baia Mare Company Fix

Post by PerrydPelle » March 28th, 2019, 4:21 pm

Bozo wrote:
March 28th, 2019, 4:15 pm
As you know, on the ProMods map is the "dead" city of Baia Mare in Romania. That is, there are two companies in it - BCP and Euroacres, but they are not active.
That's why i decided to "revive them". I created a fix that activates the above mentioned companies. I tested (at level 59) and everything works. Place it over the file "promods-map-v233".

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3wu57wazd ... ompany.scs
I think it's better if you put this fix on the ProMods forum, most people here play with Roextended and not with ProMods Romania.
Map mods i use YKSRSK, AfroMap, The Great Steppe, VolgaMap, Southern Region, Sardinia Map, ProMods, RusMap, Poland Rebuidling, Estonia-Russia, Roextended, Paris Rebuild, Emden, Swedish islands, MAIá INovace and YKSRSK Bosnia Addon.
Bozo

Post by Bozo » March 28th, 2019, 4:27 pm

PerrydPelle wrote:
March 28th, 2019, 4:21 pm
I think it's better if you put this fix on the ProMods forum, most people here play with Roextended and not with ProMods Romania.
A lot of people in this forum use RE and ProMods together, that's why i decided to put it here. And most importantly, there are nice and helpful people here. Besides, i like this Forum :D

P.s. I also put this fix on their forum - thanks for the suggestion PerrydPelle :)
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » March 28th, 2019, 5:07 pm

@Bozo

But where is the link to the mod?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@3.60GHz
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX970
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 28th, 2019, 5:49 pm

Bozo wrote:
March 28th, 2019, 4:27 pm

A lot of people in this forum use RE and ProMods together, that's why i decided to put it here. And most importantly, there are nice and helpful people here. Besides, i like this Forum :D

P.s. I also put this fix on their forum - thanks for the suggestion PerrydPelle :)
For a moment here i thought it's about "mine" Baia Mare :lol:

It's for the people using Promods Romania, so not for Roextended. No problem placing it here, everybody use whatever map they like. So, good addition.
Editor of Romania Extended Map

support@roextended.ro

www.roextended.ro