Roextended 4.3 [1.51 only]

Home of Roextended Map
BenganJ

Re: ROEXTENDED 2.8[1.39]

Post by BenganJ » January 3rd, 2021, 12:06 am

@SirdannyL

Please tell me if I'm wrong, but you have a hell of a lot of mods in that profile and the order is a total mess!
I would say that you should clean up that mess first, then we can talk about the problem. Wombat has a good
video telling you in which order the mods should be!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
SirdannyL

Post by SirdannyL » January 3rd, 2021, 12:10 am

Yes there is. But he hadn't caused a problem elsewhere so far. Unfortunately, there is a truck mod that consists of 4-5-6-7 .... files. dlc map parts have no problem with the game.
there is eg a paying truck mod. What can only be improved by the developer not allowing you to reach is to add extra def files. And more, just so there can be more tuning on the truck. So how do I queue these files? I watched the video, right away with the help of the video I try to put it in order.
Why rx28 defmap error?

11:14 pm: I'm definitely not going to make a new profile because of this, because I want to use roextended map in a way that there are other mods in the range.
Last edited by SirdannyL on January 3rd, 2021, 12:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 3rd, 2021, 12:14 am

@SirdannyL

Then, when you have cleaned up the mess, I suggest that you create a new profile,
with ONLY RoEx mods, NO damn other mods, then you drive to a place where you
had problems. If you then get the same stuff, come back here!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SirdannyL

Post by SirdannyL » January 3rd, 2021, 12:37 am

I made the order based on the video. maps, trucks, trailers, skins ..... Is the dashboard a tuning component? Where does the truck def file go? i don't think it helps with a problem but i will try. The order is now correct. I edited my previous post later.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 3rd, 2021, 12:44 am

@SirdannyL

The reason I asked you to create a testprofile with ONLY RoEx, which you can delete right after you
have done the test, is that it's a way to investigate if your problem REALLY is because of the map or
if it's another mod that causes it! You should afterwards definitely use the cleaned up profile again!
SirdannyL

Post by SirdannyL » January 3rd, 2021, 12:55 am

I understand what you are saying. But unfortunately I want to use the map with mods. Well, the situation is the same. I went to the same place with a factory mercedes mp4 truck, the situation is unchanged according to the log log. So let’s use the roextended map with a clean profile or nothing. Thanks
Last edited by SirdannyL on January 3rd, 2021, 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 3rd, 2021, 1:02 am

@SirdannyL

Obviously you should use the map WITH mods, but here we try to establish if the problem
is caused by the map OR one or more of your mods. One way is to run the map alone. If
you don't want that, I suggest you wait until Arayas can answer you, he knows his own map
in and out!
SirdannyL

Post by SirdannyL » January 3rd, 2021, 1:09 am

Anyway, it's not interesting. So far I haven't had a problem with the map in mods, now something is not good. I don't use the map. Please delete someone from my many unnecessary posts from here. :don-t_mention: :yes4:
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » January 3rd, 2021, 6:41 am

SirdannyL wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 1:09 am
Anyway, it's not interesting. So far I haven't had a problem with the map in mods, now something is not good. I don't use the map. Please delete someone from my many unnecessary posts from here. :don-t_mention: :yes4:
Where is the lag?

Sure, you cannot play the game without mods. But what Bengan sugested is to see what is obvious: is not the map fault.
80% of the mods are great looking because of their HUGE texture resolution. Do you think a truck modder will take into consideration that you are gonna use other 20 mods? No. Important for him is to make his mod look great.
Yes, in some parts i had to cross the line between performance and detail, because an "optimized" map has just one road and 2 trees, probably that kind of map you think "is working great"!

Code: Select all

[model] Model geometry '/vehicle/truck/upgrade/smalllight/hella_db_amber.pmg' has incorrect file version 506d6713 - expected version 506d6715. Converting...
Your game is converting old PMG files instead of redendering the game itself.

Code: Select all

00:00:57.757 : <ERROR> [unit] File '<C:/Users/sirnr/OneDrive/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod/DAF_XF_by_vadik_v.7.2.scs | >/def/vehicle/addon_hookups/plate.sui', line 148:
00:00:57.757 : <ERROR> Included at '<C:/Users/sirnr/OneDrive/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod/DAF_XF_by_vadik_v.7.2.scs | >/def/vehicle/addon_hookup_storage.plate.sii', line 2:
00:00:57.757 : <ERROR> [unit] The unit name '3.addon_hookup' is already taken by an existing unit (of type 'accessory_hookup_data').
00:00:57.757 : <ERROR> load_filtered_unit_array() - Failed to load units from file (/def/vehicle/addon_hookup_storage.plate.sii)
00:00:57.794 : <ERROR> [unit] File '<C:/Users/sirnr/OneDrive/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod/R_2012_FreD_1.38.zip | >/def/vehicle/addon_hookups/50k_accessory.sii', line 138:
00:00:57.794 : <ERROR> Included at '<C:/Users/sirnr/OneDrive/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod/50k_addons.zip | >/def/vehicle/addon_hookup_storage.50k_addons.sii', line 2:
00:00:57.794 : <ERROR> [unit] The unit name '50k_super.addon_hookup' is already taken by an existing unit (of type 'accessory_hookup_data').
00:00:57.794 : <ERROR> load_filtered_unit_array() - Failed to load units from file (/def/vehicle/addon_hookup_storage.50k_addons.sii)
You have 100 mods, most of them outdated and bad, and you blame the map for your laggy game? Really?

Do you think a 40mb dashboard texture its map fault? The vanilla ones are 370kb, do the math.
Beacon mods? Say goodbye to 20FPS.

00:00:01.305 : uset g_traffic "2" ? Say goodbye to another 20 FPS. In cities, by default in ANY map there are HIGH TRAFFIC DENSITY AREAS to avoid having an empty city. You multiply that already doubled traffic by 2 = 4 times the normal traffic.

But, yeah....map is shitty.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
SirdannyL

Post by SirdannyL » January 3rd, 2021, 1:18 pm

i can't fix hookup errors. Since these only appeared on the roextended map: https://pasteboard.co/JHUW9dF.jpg so I thought it might be a problem. There is no such problem in other areas, so it is not caused by a mod that I use. Next: is this also caused by the mod I use? I don't know what could be affected. https://pasteboard.co/JHUWAqlh.jpg I never once said the map sucks, I think I've been using the Roextended map since v2.2. Unfortunately, there is a mod in the game that is compatible with 1.38 on paper, but works on version 1.39, but appears in the log as an error. This is a developer error. (Paying truck mod) thanks for pointing me, I wanted to reset the traffic increase to its original value a long time ago.

here it drops to fps 52 every time. https://pasteboard.co/JHUZs9w.jpg https://pasteboard.co/JHUZZyD.jpg
but as I wrote above, if the map has been tested with a clean profile without mods and it just works correctly, I will not use the map. simple solution.
Update: I corrected the order last night at his BenganJ suggestion. Then I took out a couple of mod things. Now I went back to where I was yesterday ... The game starts dropping here: https://pasteboard.co/JHVapXK.jpg Then the overturned trailer comes up with a million lines of error in the console. https://pasteboard.co/JHVbowJ.jpg I don't think this is caused by a mod. but it doesn't matter, I put it off the map.

I carried a ride on the marked section now. No problem. This is part 2.7 of roextended. No problem here. Mod truck. https://pasteboard.co/JHVFfVO.jpg (sec+0024-0001);99320.3;64.9646;-2189.39;-2.98472;-0.394333 or here is a problem but bug report:
https://pasteboard.co/JHVGonT.jpg https://pasteboard.co/JHVGzcp.jpg https://pasteboard.co/JHVGOsL.jpg i only write this and show that there is no problem with the old roextended part. Only in area 2.8. Please pass the latter error message to someone in the bug report if possible.
Last edited by SirdannyL on January 3rd, 2021, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.