Sites with stolen content - don't support these ones!

Go crazy here
Sergey061
PPM

Re: Sites with stolen content - don't support these ones!

Post by Sergey061 » February 22nd, 2021, 7:37 pm

BenganJ @ I am damn surprised that the topic does not mention the 'legend of thieves' and the leader in the bay among Russian sites .. All mods, 99% stolen, are uploaded by the 'modsets' moderator. Repeatedly tried to talk to him about the lack of cleanliness of the site administration, but ... There is only one answer, we are doing a 'good deed', we care about the players and so on. I will throw off the site address in a personal ..
BenganJ@ Я чертовски удивлён тем обстоятельством, что в теме нет упоминание о "воровской легенде" и лидере по пере заливу среди российских сайтов.. Все моды, на 99% украденные, заливаются модератором "modsets". Неоднократно пытался с ним поговорить по поводу не чистоплотности администрации сайта, но... Ответ один, мы делаем "благое дело", заботимся об игроках и так далее. Адрес сайта скину в личку..
Win-10 64bit,
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA
Intel Core i-9 10900K ,5.3GHz
MSI Gaming X Trio GeForge RTX 3080
Система - 250 ГБ SSD M.2 Samsung 960 EVO
Игры - SSD SAMSUNG 860 QVO 1ТБ
память - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 - 4x8ГБ 4000 МГц
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » February 22nd, 2021, 7:49 pm

@Sergey061

Yes, I know! I've seen it, but whatever we do, they will ALWAYS pop up in one or other shape,
both sites and persons. I'm trying to educate people to always look for the UPLOADER and if
there isn't any info or it doesn't seem to be the author, DON'T download it. Also always try to
get your mods from the ORIGINAL site.

Да, я знаю! Я видел это, но что бы мы ни делали, они ВСЕГДА будут появляться в той или иной форме,
и сайты и персоны. Я пытаюсь научить людей всегда искать ЗАГРУЗЧИК, и если
нет никакой информации или это не похоже на автора, НЕ скачивайте. Также всегда старайтесь
получите свои моды с ОРИГИНАЛЬНОГО сайта.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Sergey061
PPM

Post by Sergey061 » February 22nd, 2021, 7:54 pm

BenganJ wrote:
February 22nd, 2021, 7:49 pm
@Sergey061

Yes, I know! I've seen it, but whatever we do, they will ALWAYS pop up in one or other shape,
both sites and persons. I'm trying to educate people to always look for the UPLOADER and if
there isn't any info or it doesn't seem to be the author, DON'T download it. Also always try to
get your mods from the ORIGINAL site.
However, Promodes somehow managed to defeat these villains .. I don’t know how, but there are no links to the Promo card on the site, and if there are, then they are so veiled that it is not possible to find the card ...

Однако Промодс каким то образом удалось победить этих негодяев.. Я не знаю как, но ссылок на карту Промо на сайте нет, а если и есть, то они настолько завуалированы, что найти карту не представляется возможным...
Win-10 64bit,
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA
Intel Core i-9 10900K ,5.3GHz
MSI Gaming X Trio GeForge RTX 3080
Система - 250 ГБ SSD M.2 Samsung 960 EVO
Игры - SSD SAMSUNG 860 QVO 1ТБ
память - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 - 4x8ГБ 4000 МГц
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » February 22nd, 2021, 9:56 pm

Well, they are many, but anyone can do it because eventualy all sites are hosted on a server of a provider and contacting that provider is more usefull than trying to comunicate with those lame thiefts. A host is not interested what you put on your site as long he is not in trouble. Once you bring shit to their door, they will act against the site.
Sadly, some russian hosts are still living in old times. Their answer is slow.

Что ж, их много, но любой может это сделать, потому что в конечном итоге все сайты размещаются на сервере провайдера, и связаться с этим провайдером полезнее, чем пытаться общаться с этими хромыми ворами. Хозяина не интересует, что вы размещаете на своем сайте, пока он не в беде. Как только вы принесете дерьмо к их двери, они начнут действовать против сайта.
К сожалению, некоторые русские хозяева все еще живут в старину. Их ответ медленный.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
ItzHonzula
VIP

Post by ItzHonzula » April 27th, 2021, 10:31 pm

Folks, another site with stolen mods.

It's called ETS2WORLD (with COM domain), and contains only pirated and stolen content. The content cannot be reported there for some crap reason.

Everytime I upload a new version of Projekt Česko on forums, I already see a reuploaded version a few hours later there (on a different filehost!). I also have seen there a ripped version of Black Sea DLC. Like, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT??? DON'T DOWNLOAD FROM THIS SITE! We need to stop this! :ireful2: :angry2: :ireful3: :fuk:
EuRoadNet and Projekt Česko developer.

silly nonbinary existence :3
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » April 27th, 2021, 10:33 pm

@ItzHonzula

Correct, but that has been known for ages!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
therobloxians1119
PPM

Post by therobloxians1119 » June 2nd, 2021, 12:13 am

@BenganJ

Thank you for making this topic. Now I know what websites to NOT visit. Long ago in about June 2020, I always want to websites like ETS2.LT and ETS2MODS.LT. to download ETS2 mods. I always thought it was harmless since I had no knowledge about websites with stolen content. But after reading this topic, I NEVER went to those websites again.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » June 2nd, 2021, 12:16 am

@therobloxians1119

That site though ALSO have solid, original mods, so it is a matter of having knowledge about
the creator of the mod, and if he isn't the UPLOADER, do NOT download!
therobloxians1119
PPM

Post by therobloxians1119 » June 2nd, 2021, 12:22 am

@BenganJ

I've even seen on some websites where the creator uploads ETS2 and ATS mods that are ONLY available on the Steam Workshop. I would say the Steam Workshop is a much better place to download. Those mods are only uploaded by the real creator if I'm not mistaken.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » June 2nd, 2021, 12:24 am

@therobloxians1119

That is in some way true, BUT Steam Workshop does NOT hold every mod out there,
AND there can NOT be any map mods there!