GAME CRASH - POST HERE!

Stefandreus

Re: My game crashed! What can i do?

Post by Stefandreus » March 30th, 2021, 2:06 pm

@arayas yes i already read this when these crashes happened in other occasions, so it's a memory/graphic problem since my order it's like suggested in this forum? I mean there's a lot of assets in that area that causes the game to crash after the border so i must expect that the game can't handle it? (i talk in general of course, this happened also in TGS/Rusmap border in previous versions)
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » March 30th, 2021, 2:10 pm

@Stefandreus

Can you add the following arguments to your Steam Launch Options and then make a test if any difference?

Code: Select all

-64bit -nointro -unlimitedlog  -mm_pool_size 6000 -mm_max_resource_size 32 -mm_max_tmp_buffers_size 1000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Stefandreus

Post by Stefandreus » March 30th, 2021, 2:24 pm

BenganJ wrote:
March 30th, 2021, 2:10 pm
@Stefandreus

Can you add the following arguments to your Steam Launch Options and then make a test if any difference?

Code: Select all

-64bit -nointro -unlimitedlog  -mm_pool_size 6000 -mm_max_resource_size 32 -mm_max_tmp_buffers_size 1000
thanks, i will try
the fact is, i have this crash after a non-stop travel from italy to ukraine, (meaning i never exit the game) and so restarting the game i had no crash in that point, anyway i'll add these lines on steam options, maybe it helps
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » March 30th, 2021, 2:26 pm

@Stefandreus

The difference will be that you allocate memory resources immediately when the game starts.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stefandreus

Post by Stefandreus » March 30th, 2021, 3:11 pm

@benganJ so there's less probability of random crashes like previous ones? (i think i already noticed a better framerate in some cities, idk if it's with these lines in launch options or not anyway)
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » March 30th, 2021, 3:31 pm

@Stefandreus

Well, the game already has the memory allocated when having to load resources from disk
hence not having to create the memory during the loading phase, so a bit of time won there.
Stefandreus

Post by Stefandreus » March 30th, 2021, 3:57 pm

@benganJ thanks for the explanation and for your time!
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » March 30th, 2021, 4:00 pm

@Stefandreus

No problem! Please report back later on, either to confirm that the problem was solved or that it is still there!
Stefandreus

Post by Stefandreus » March 30th, 2021, 4:47 pm

@BenganJ sure i'll post feedback if crashes will happen again
btw it's normal that in the map it's displayed a weird tunnel connection between calais and sibir map???

EDIT: unfortunately the crash in Hungary between Budapest and Debrecen still occours at the same point, just before the service station (coming from east, nothing from the other direction when the crash happens on the road after Uzhorod, going east)...i must quit the job and towing the truck in debrecen because i couldn't keep going on, the crash continued to happens in the same spot even after restarting
Promiks

Post by Promiks » April 1st, 2021, 2:57 am

Hi,
I am using ETS2 1.40. I downloaded ROEXTENDED 2.6.5 and loaded in Mod folder.
When I want to start game, The game crash...
Please help me