MSI RTX 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G
Samsung SSD m.2 x2
affluence
PPM

Re: Project Turkey 1.2.1 RTP

Post by affluence » January 7th, 2021, 6:29 pm

ahmetcemakcelik wrote:
January 7th, 2021, 3:20 pm
First of all, congratulations, it was a very good work. I just found your map by chance and I play like crazy :-) I am Turkish and I live in Ankara and I have a summer house on the coast of Gülnar district of Mersin province. All of the roads in the Mediterranean Region are almost exactly right. In order to contribute, I look forward to making the roads in the Mersin province Mut district after the Sertavul Passage, which is also located in the Mediterranean Region and connects Karaman in the Central Anatolia Region and Mersin in the Mediterranean Region, and its surrounding roads. I would like to help you out with visuals as much as I can. Here are a few Google Earth views. Sorry about the bad English :-) Google Translate LoL. :-)))
Sertavul passage is allready drawn. But unfortunately you won't get any other roads beside Karaman-Silifke (d-715). So forget about Gülnar. Maybe in the further versions, after all the map is done. Our priority is to change the old parts of the map as soon as possible. That's why some unimportant parts are ignored. But still there will be much more new alternative routes then the current one. For example you'll get Silifke as a playable city and Mut, Anamur and Erdemli as scenery towns.
affluence
PPM

Post by affluence » January 7th, 2021, 6:30 pm

clear F1 wrote:
January 7th, 2021, 5:17 pm
The Mountain Road in red letters invites me. :yahoo:
You are right m8. They are just for you. Hopefully you won't have any trouble with your double trailer😁
ahmetcemakcelik

Post by ahmetcemakcelik » January 7th, 2021, 9:42 pm

@affluence

Thanks for information.

Good Job. I wanted to inform you to help. I try to be as helpful as I can. When will the new version be released. ?
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » January 7th, 2021, 10:03 pm

A crowded map is a bad map. We establish to keep the map for now in the limits of original routes, with minor exceptions if Affluence think is usefull for his new layout.
Sure, you can make sugestions but don't expect to be implemented soon or at all. The space of 1:19 scale is not a place for Google Streets maps.
So, keep your expectations in this limits.
==============
Kalabalık bir harita kötü bir haritadır. Eğer Affluence yeni düzeni için yararlı olduğunu düşünüyorsa, küçük istisnalar dışında, haritayı şimdilik orijinal rotaların sınırları içinde tutmaya karar verdik.
Elbette, önerilerde bulunabilirsiniz, ancak yakında veya hiç uygulanmasını beklemeyin. 1:19 ölçekli alan, Google Streets haritalarının yeri değildir.
Öyleyse beklentilerinizi bu sınırlar içinde tutun.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
ahmetcemakcelik

Post by ahmetcemakcelik » January 7th, 2021, 10:28 pm

Understood.

The current version and future version (1.3 whatever...) of the map looks completely satisfying, beautiful and playable.

I will follow the developments.

Good Job. Congratulations. @Arayas @Affluence ;-)
floow23

Post by floow23 » January 8th, 2021, 4:45 pm

affluence wrote:
January 5th, 2021, 9:47 pm
floow23 wrote:
January 5th, 2021, 4:32 am
Amazing job guys
Question about Turkey map
Will you continue working on it? I see that its not totally developed but is this a working in progress?

If I buy the premium version, what's the difference? More developed Turkey/Ukraine or?

Greetings from Kosovo!

At the moment we are working on version 1.3. With this update almost half of Turkey will be renewed.

You can see what will come with the next update from here:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... sp=sharing
Thanks!
Do you know what the difference is between the free version and the paid version? I tried the free and liked it, so I am thinking of being a member to support you guys.
FunTrucker_18 wrote:
January 6th, 2021, 12:31 am
Maybe we should give him a little history 101, tho. He seems to be new around here. First of all, welcome to our crooked ass crazy family! :laugh3:

Project Turkey was originally made by YKS Team, who made a Turkey map in a large scale. In a time, where there were no DLCs for ETS2. This is the reason why the non reworked parts of Turkey look "basic". About two years ago, Arayas had the chance to "take over" for a rescale and some sign rework. YKSRSK was born. In the meantime YKS team stopped working on original YKS turkey. I guess it was 2019 when affluence introduced himself with the idea of reworking YKSRSK. Arayas also works on it, too. Project Turkey came into play.
When this map is "finished", this will be a complete new map instead of a rework. Literally everything seems to be replaced by modern, authentic stuff on the already reworked areas.

Yeah, well... This was history 101 on Project Turkey. As always: Correct me if I'm wrong. :rofl:
Thanks, thats what I wanted to hear. :)
Good luck in future updates!
Cyberman
PPM

Post by Cyberman » January 8th, 2021, 5:47 pm

floow23 wrote:
January 8th, 2021, 4:45 pm

Thanks!
Do you know what the difference is between the free version and the paid version? I tried the free and liked it, so I am thinking of being a member to support you guys.
Premium only applies to Romania Extended, but it adds additional cities in Eastern Ukraine and also adds Crimea. Because of the additional content, you also have a direct connection between Romania Extended and the Southern Region map mods.
dede

Post by dede » January 17th, 2021, 1:22 pm

I wonder how the map production is going, will the new update come soon or will it be with ETS2 1.40.I think you do not give the release date of the share in order not to spoil the surprise, but at least if you give a few clues about the latest progress, you will be happy, I wish you respects and convenience.
AMD ryzen 3 1200 AF-16 GB 32oo MHZ DDR4-RX 480 8 GB 256 BİT MSİ-ADATA M2 NVME 480gb SSD-SANDİSK 480 GB SSD PLUS-1 TB WD HDD-WİEWSONİC 2457 FREESYNC 23.7 İNÇ.
affluence
PPM

Post by affluence » January 17th, 2021, 1:53 pm

dede wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 1:22 pm
I wonder how the map production is going, will the new update come soon or will it be with ETS2 1.40.I think you do not give the release date of the share in order not to spoil the surprise, but at least if you give a few clues about the latest progress, you will be happy, I wish you respects and convenience.
Map is almost ready. In fact, i've started testing stage. This means we are close to the release. But a mapper never gets happy with it's map. So, delay is allways possible😋