[REL/WIP] YKSRSK - Great Steppe Road Connection (The most BORING Road in ETS History) v0.3 BETA

FunTrucker_18
PPM

[REL/WIP] YKSRSK - Great Steppe Road Connection (The most BORING Road in ETS History) v0.3 BETA

Post by FunTrucker_18 » March 25th, 2019, 5:09 pm

The moment you all have been waiting for is here!

Today I'm gonna release the MOST BORING road in ETS history!
It's a road connection between YKSRSK Azerbaijan up to Atyrau in Kazakhstan,
going over 25 - Yep, that's correct, 25 sectors!

It's 1000 km of pure boredom, running along the Caspian Sea and through small villages.
A big part of the road runs through Chechnya, Russia.

For now, there are no new cities, as this is only a BETA!

What do you get?
- A 1000 km boring road to get from Azerbaijan to Kazakhstan
- Some small villages
- A simple but calming landscape
- Some landmarks
- 4 Gas stations
- Border checkpoints (Passport Control doesn't work fully but you can drive through!)

More improvements are coming soon. Please report error and don't forget your suggestions!

It's a minimalistic map and probably will stay like that. Why? Cuz my Laptop is SHIT. It's an old, crappy device from 2011 but somehow i can still run ETS 2 on pretty low settings. Maybe you guys can donate me a new PC. I can't afford it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

CHANGELOG:
-The ProMods issue is solved. Confirmed by BenganJ, it works without Promods now!

-I corrected the invisible walls, they should be gone for good!

-Improved the villages

-Added some more Details!

-All DLC needed!

DOWNLOAD:

https://sharemods.com/wcvg92e4x6vo/GS-Y ... C.scs.html
Last edited by FunTrucker_18 on April 30th, 2019, 3:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

BenganJ

Re: [WIP] YKSRSK - Great Steppe Road Connection (The most BORING Road in ETS History)

Post by BenganJ » March 25th, 2019, 5:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looking forward to that gorgeous route mate! :D
But I think I'll take some beer with me instead! :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Re: [WIP] YKSRSK - Great Steppe Road Connection (The most BORING Road in ETS History)

Post by FunTrucker_18 » March 25th, 2019, 5:12 pm

Beer is also okay. Either you get stuck in the dust or you go swimming with your truck. :lol:

asilas

Post by asilas » March 25th, 2019, 5:40 pm

are you gonna connect to volgograd too and add azerbaijan russian border you can use yks border prefabs
:D lietuvis čia xddd pirmas lietuvis
PerrydPelle

Post by PerrydPelle » March 25th, 2019, 5:45 pm

Don’t be so harsh on yourself I am sure it will be a nice RC! will you also add some cities? in that case it becomes a map! :lol:
Road to Asia community manager and Discord server admin

World of Wombat Discord server admin

MaghrebMap beta tester and Discord server moderator
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » March 25th, 2019, 6:30 pm

Probably making the cities of Astrakhan and Machachkala :lol:

MG Mike
PPM

Post by MG Mike » March 25th, 2019, 9:10 pm

That sounds good. If that road leads along the coast we have a coastline since the area can't be shown at the background map..
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 25th, 2019, 9:17 pm

I'm glad people are getting the mapping virus :lol:

Keep them coming!
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » March 26th, 2019, 1:06 am

Yeah, it's also a preparation for future maps. Wanted to do a Turkmenistan map. You could go via ferry to Turkmenistan or through Kulsari in Kazakhstan. That would be the most boring map ever, since approximately 90% of that country has a desert-like landscape and the (big) country has only 3 major cities. Maybe I will charge 1€ for that project. Planning to do the whole region, but this will probably take 2-3 years to complete. Maybe you can travel around the Caspian Sea and visit the biggest man made catastrophe, lake Aral. 8-)

Armenia is currently on hold. The area is really small and I don't really know if it's worth making small map in that area, but we will see. If realised, The map will probably have only 2 city. The capital Yerevan and Gyumri. 8-)

FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » March 26th, 2019, 1:08 am

asilas wrote:
March 25th, 2019, 5:40 pm
are you gonna connect to volgograd too and add azerbaijan russian border you can use yks border prefabs
Probably no, since I can't load Rusmap, no matter what I try. :(