Wishlists and Suggestions for ETS2 and ATS[DLC included]

Go crazy here
ArTrailFanRaf214

Wishlists and Suggestions for ETS2 and ATS[DLC included]

Post by ArTrailFanRaf214 » July 1st, 2020, 7:57 am

This topic was in SCS forum so I thought to make one here.Here you can discuss what you might think SCS could add future versions of ETS2 and ATS for example these are my suggestions below:
1: They really should add Air Conditioner animations according to power,it is at 1 so it will make light noise and at max a bit noisy and fast.
2: They should add new engine sounds to DAF XF 105 and Iveco Stralis because they reuse sounds from their future successors which is unrealistic after all. Also they should improve the Scania horn because when Wombat used it in his 1.38 stream it sounded complete unrealistic coz it looks like one of those american air horn sounds you find in free Sfx horns to download sites and in that Kenworth W900L (Linerunner) in GTA 3 and VC.
3: I think they should add modern trucks to ETS2 (Actros MP5,Iveco S-WAY and TGX 2020) and ATS(New Cascadia,W990 and LT) but most of them are like Concept Trucks which you will not see the ai driving many of them as they are in low production yet.
4: They should remove the Old SCS trucks(DAF XF 105,Iveco Stralis,Volvo FH16 2009 and old 2008 VNL,Renault Magnum and Premium and the 1st gen scanias) as they recently went out of production and according to new truck dealers i don't see them from outside the showroom but when you enter,you see them.Maybe they need to add some used truck dealers scattered around europe including only those SCS trucks that went out of production and discontinued.
5: ETS2 DLC i believe the next after Iberia would be the West Balkans,Ukraine and Belarus coz that's the only final new countries to add to finish all the countries addition in Europe which means SCS will now add free DLC and base game expansions and their Islands(Ibiza,Mallorca,Ireland,Faroe Islands,Malta(please no Mario :boast: )etc).

Now from now on discuss also your own suggestions here excluding mods.
An FMOD sound converter and simple truck porter.
bogdac
PPM

Re: Wishlists and Suggestions for ETS2 and ATS[DLC included]

Post by bogdac » July 1st, 2020, 11:20 am

I personally would like to see Seasons implemented, so that the weather and road conditions would automatically be appropriate to the time of year that you were playing the game, without the need to put in the various weather mods.
Also I would love to see a proper multidrop enabling you to load the Truck, then go to various delivery points dropping off say, a pallet here and a few boxes there on a single trip.
ArTrailFanRaf214

Post by ArTrailFanRaf214 » July 1st, 2020, 1:23 pm

I really wished that happened, also an real timescale addon like FS19,but supersobes said ATS is set in summer time so less chances for SCS to do that.
An FMOD sound converter and simple truck porter.
Kaylah

Post by Kaylah » July 1st, 2020, 7:14 pm

I have 2 things I want SCS to add for the moment.

One is high resolution sky boxes. The current skyboxes in use are very outdated and combining it with the nice new assets we've been getting with each DLC it's quite jarring.

My other wish is for a nicer mod manager. What makes to mind is something like the mod managers for Bethesda games. The ability to drag and drop mods. Having a small icon view for each mod instead of having to scroll down the way you do now. Just some QoL changes.
Stilgar
PPM

Post by Stilgar » July 2nd, 2020, 9:50 pm

Next DLC could be the remaining Balkan but what about Greece.

I think Greece together with west balkan could be a little to big for one dlc.

Is Iberia really the complete 2 countries - I think it will be split in 2 dlc. One south France and north Spain / Portugal and then the rest.

If Ukraine is made by SCS than not so large as Arayas did. it. There is too much politic in there.

Belarus could be but maybe together with some east European rebuild, also north Europe isn‘t complete same game here rebuild and complete it and not to forgot UK + Ireland.

So Europe is far from being complete, DLC wise it could 2025 when the last one comes out
Company: Universal Transports -- Headquarter : Hamburg
Stefan E.

Re: ROEXTENDED 2.7 [1.38]

Post by Stefan E. » August 24th, 2020, 11:21 am

I've been wondering for a few months now ... will it ever be possible to make an auto pilot mode for the truck to follow AI trajectories?
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » August 24th, 2020, 11:26 am

@Stefan E.

I have added to the Wishlist on SCS forum a possibility to switch the control
of the truck over to AI mode by a shortcut key. This to temporarily make it
easier when switching cameras during video recording, but it might be useful
in other situations too. But I don't think SCS will implement it any time soon,
if ever!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Stefan E.

Post by Stefan E. » August 24th, 2020, 11:29 am

I think it's possible though :(
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » August 24th, 2020, 11:31 am

@Stefan E.

You mean there's already a possibility to do it, or that it's
possible SCS implement something like that?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Stefan E.

Post by Stefan E. » August 24th, 2020, 11:44 am

I think, you have to go somewhere and create something like follow_ai_traffic idk...

Edit: but yes, I think a game file expert could create something like that. If not, just SCS (maybe they don't know how either)