Show your Interior!

Go crazy here
ArTrailFanRaf214

Show your Interior!

Post by ArTrailFanRaf214 » June 18th, 2020, 1:17 pm

Here you can show your special interior truck pics I made this topic here in ROEX forum due to same SCS topic made due to interior making using accessories and making it custom via tunings etc.
Enjoy!If it is ok @Arayas and @Bengan would pics from other games apart the SCS one posting ok?
Here is one of my captured Volvo FH12 2008 screenshot with blue dashboard and two swedish friends CHEERS

Remember all,SISL's Mega Pack will make a great addition to this interior showcasing topic.
Last edited by ArTrailFanRaf214 on June 19th, 2020, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An FMOD sound converter and simple truck porter.
MG Mike
PPM

Re: Show your Interior!

Post by MG Mike » June 18th, 2020, 7:57 pm

Hi,

This is my workplace within one of my DAF XF 105..this one belongs to the "Red Squad Heavy Cargo Devision" , a special fleet of trucks for all kind of heavy duty missions.
ArTrailFanRaf214

Re: Show your Interior!

Post by ArTrailFanRaf214 » June 20th, 2020, 1:37 pm

Recently bought a Hino Super Dolphin from a Used Trucks Dealer in France,a bit customized with accessories.Well i forgot to say that the cab light was BROKEN :lol: :lol: :lol: but i have a good warranty and will soon take it to the mechanic as soon as i have finished my job.Unlike the others i'm A LONE RIDER :dance2: :russian: i'll take this truck all the way to Asia.
An FMOD sound converter and simple truck porter.