Roextended 4.3 [1.51 only]

Home of Roextended Map
BenganJ

Re: ROEXTENDED 2.1 Premium [1.34.xx] - 08.03.2019

Post by BenganJ » March 14th, 2019, 4:09 pm

Good mate! Enjoy then! :D

EDIT: BTW, which map needs "Baltic_Modified"? Your own RC?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » March 14th, 2019, 5:35 pm

Thanks mate!

Don't ask me about my mods. I'll update them as I please, because I can do whatever the **** I want.
MG Mike
PPM

Post by MG Mike » March 15th, 2019, 2:27 pm

Hello friends,,

I thought this issue with the flipped ferries we had, were solved with 1.34. But unfortunately not.

I've experienced it today on more time as I drove from SR map from Novorossyrsk to Constanta in Romania. At Russia everything was fine but at arrival at Romania the ferry was flipped and I fall into the water..

Grrr..

I don't know if this is still some kind of bug or rather a wrong load order, but this time I have used the load order from wombat for the Europe edition. Plus Afromap, Volgamap and Murmansk..
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » March 15th, 2019, 2:30 pm

And RoEx 2.1 and YKSRSK 1.6? Just checking!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sergey061
PPM

Post by Sergey061 » March 15th, 2019, 4:33 pm

@BenganJ Я сталкивался с такой же проблемой в Исландии... При проверке и сравнении одинаковых префабов в разных странах была совершенно непонятная логика. В одной стране префаб мог работать нормально, в другой же наоборот развёрнут на 180 градусов.
Увы, конечно, но масса проблем исходит именно от связок, использующих промодс...
Я уже как то воевал с командой "Промо" по этому вопросу, но получил ответ, который можно воспринять так - "Мы ведущая команда и все картостроители должны равняться (подстраиваться) под нас..."

I faced the same problem in Iceland ... When checking and comparing identical prefabs in different countries, there was a completely incomprehensible logic. In one country, the prefab could work normally, in the other, on the contrary, it would be turned 180 degrees.
 Alas, of course, but a lot of problems come from the bundles that use promodes ...
 I have somehow fought with the Promo team on this issue, but I received a response that can be perceived like this - 'We are the leading team and all the mappers must equal (adapt) to us ...'
Win-10 64bit,
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA
Intel Core i-9 10900K ,5.3GHz
MSI Gaming X Trio GeForge RTX 3080
Система - 250 ГБ SSD M.2 Samsung 960 EVO
Игры - SSD SAMSUNG 860 QVO 1ТБ
память - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 - 4x8ГБ 4000 МГц
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » March 15th, 2019, 4:44 pm

Do I understand you correctly when I say that you also have had the ferry flipped direction problem?
Or have you just had another prefab problem in Ireland! Because it's 'prefab' problems we have got
with Promods combinations!

FOLKS! If you get problems with prefabs when running a combination with Promods, can you please
try and move 5 mod-files to a new location in Mod Manager and then make a test again! Here's the
new load order:
NewLoadOrder.JPG
This assumes that you use both RoEx 2.1 and RusMap 1.81, but if you only have one of them activated,
it's just a question of moving that maps mod-files!
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 15th, 2019, 7:16 pm

Well, The RusMap has no result even with this move. I have seen in Russia gas stations without terrain like we use to see in other places too.
Edited gas stations by Promods works just in Promods and it's add-ons (who are made with PM materials).
FLD pack who suppose to be a free universal pack for every map it's also ruined by Promods by their edits and this way we are forced to do this kind of "fixes" to please the arogance of this people.
So, Bengan, moving RusMap has no effect.

The ferries are not connected in ROEX and YKSRSK. Their link with the land is broken and they are working fine. A standard SCS prefab it's not suppose to flip in any map, off course if somehow that prefab is not also edited itself by other people.
Who those people may be? Yeah...
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » March 15th, 2019, 7:51 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Sigh! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
MG Mike
PPM

Post by MG Mike » March 15th, 2019, 10:27 pm

Hello,

Well my last big journey was from Promods germany (where my headquarters are) to Poland, from Poland (PR Map) then to Kasachstan (great steppe) From there to the Volga map und from there to via southern region to aserbeidjan. From there back to Southern region via the new absolutely awesome roadconnection. Thanks to Sergey and arayas.

And now from Southern region to Romania

So all the time everywhere I go everything was just fine, no missing terrain around gasstations, as we had before. And since that was all the time land way I could nothing say about ferries.. And at southern region there was also no flipped ferry. At Constanta was the bad surprise..

Unfortunately I don't fully understand what you were pointing out about it. Only that this is all with promods combination?! And Promods team can not or want not help to find a solution for this? Is that right?
And at promods area are no flipped ferries??
I had no time to teleport to all ferries for checking.

If the tour in Romania ends I like to heading home or towards Italia.. I will see where it takes me..
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 15th, 2019, 11:57 pm

I'm gonna make a video this days about this matter. Short story, if you edit a material used by other maps you are gonna broke that material for everybody and it's gonna look good just on your map.
This is what Promods did with universal FLD pack.

"And Promods team can not or want not help to find a solution for this?"
No, their response is "dont play that map with Promods, it's not compatible."

For the LADA fix i maded in 5 minutes for Southern Region they advised their users to unninstall Roex, YKS and other maps to fix it. Of course the bug was in SR, but who cares?
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro