FAKE Real Traffic Density and Ratio by Cip

Arayas
Site Admin

Re: FAKE Real Traffic Density and Ratio by Cip

Post by Arayas » October 5th, 2019, 2:07 pm

I have seen people claiming "dont use this cheat mod because is incompatible with Roextended". No, is not compatible with any respectable map, almost any map i know use "traffic area" for cities to establish speed limits, this is the only way you supose to do it in editor.
I have seen people using cheat mods like "faster money and XP" and that's fine, but atleast you know you are cheating the game.

I dont push people to use anything from my work. I have offered support on all forums regardless of Roex presence or not. I receive mails with help request on our support mail adress and i treat people equaly regardless of the Roex presence in their game log.
I have received help, far in the past, from a forum of a map, something like "remove all maps, keep only ours" and that was annoying to me. I will not go there.

I just hope people will not have to "learn the hard way". The info is out. Use it or not, your choice, i will have the same life regardless.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » October 5th, 2019, 2:14 pm

Very well spoken as usual! I agree totally!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Dogbert
VIP

Post by Dogbert » October 5th, 2019, 2:37 pm

I use XP & Money cheat, because i am not interested in the economy part of the game.

I think i have about 8 billion pounds UK in my main profile. Too many decimal points for me to know how much it is anyway, :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cymru Am Byth