FAKE Real Traffic Density and Ratio by Cip

Russ469

Re: FAKE Real Traffic Density and Ratio by Cip

Post by Russ469 » October 4th, 2019, 3:47 pm

@BenganJ

Daft question, but could it be down to the fact that I took all of Cip's mods out? Should i have started a new profile? Also, how do i post my game log? Newbie to these forum's :lol: :lol:
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » October 4th, 2019, 3:56 pm

@Russ469

To attach something to a post you've got the following symbol beneath the text area.
Attachments.JPG
Hit it, choose Atachments, then Add Files and finally Display inline! Or use a service site for this kind like pastebin.com, then link to
it in your post!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Russ469

Post by Russ469 » October 5th, 2019, 4:39 am

• game.log.txt
@BenganJ

As promised game log. This is from about 2.5hrs game play. I have updated all my TrafficManiac mods to latest versions now aswell.
Any thoughts or help as to what is causing the "dangley pointer", I think it may be IJ's Painted AI van mod. Haven't seen any of them.

Many thanks, Russ
Russ469

Post by Russ469 » October 5th, 2019, 9:10 am

@BenganJ

Problem solved. I set up a new profile with map mods, traffic packs and some other mods I use. Spent a bit of time driving around taking stuff out to see what happened. I then noticed in the console that I was getting red errors. I removed the mod that these pointed to, and all traffic packs including painted Van's working properly. Mod I removed was ME Russian police fix. I have done the same on my other profiles and have no red errors or dangley pointers. Will spend some time driving from France to Finland and post game log later for you to check. On a separate note, have you heard that Damian has decided to cancel Project Next Gen. V1.8 is his last. Found it on SCS Forum.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » October 5th, 2019, 9:44 am

If you are playing with an eye on console then dont play at all. Any map has red "errors" due to SCS limitations on everything: vegetation, models, view, water levels. Dangling points are about definitions without a target. They are harmless. For example, ROEX includes ferry connections to Southern Region. If you are not playing Southern Region those connections remain without target. If you are using SR you already have those ferries. Many things will pop up in console.
The game log (console) is usefull just for reading errors that crash the game. THEN, you can watch what was wrong. If your game runs well, but you are inspecting console to hunt errors, play something else. Even SCS vanilla map has red messages.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Stilgar
PPM

Post by Stilgar » October 5th, 2019, 11:01 am

Don't forget the large amount of missing garages entries when you added a map and some times later you delete it for what reason ever... :mrgreen:
Company: Universal Transports -- Headquarter : Hamburg
Russ469

Post by Russ469 » October 5th, 2019, 11:10 am

@Arayas

Many thanks for replying. Only enabled consol a couple of days ago when I uninstalled Cip's mods and my traffic packs seemed to stop working. All traffic packs back to normal now and I have turned the consol off. Your traffic mod gives me what I feel is the right amount of traffic.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » October 5th, 2019, 11:41 am

The reason of this topic is not to use my mod. You can use whatever you want. I've created this because the dude with the cheat mod is claiming that his mod is "real" and perfect, but the maps are bad (whatever map) because are poorly optimized.
I've offered a clear explanation in the first post. He continue to say i'm talking trash :lol:
Another way to see his malformed character is the fact he linked the sound mod to the lame traffic mod. I dont care about that, i have seen enough normal AI cars sound like lawn mowers, but is like i force the use of my mods ONLY with ROEX. TexFix3, Superzoom and all my mods and other fixes are independent of my map use.
And the traffic mod is bad because is a soup of Piva's and Todor Alin's codes, he didnt know how to use, except using fake speed.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Dogbert
VIP

Post by Dogbert » October 5th, 2019, 12:37 pm

Nice post Arayas, good information buddy.
Cymru Am Byth
Russ469

Post by Russ469 » October 5th, 2019, 12:55 pm

As far as I'm concerned, you don't need to explain anything. We have a free choice like you said. I got taken in by a fancy looking mod that turned out to be not so good. Lesson learned the hard way. I have always been picky about the mods I use and were I get them from. I use quite a few of yours including maps and I have a game that I spent over 1000hrs on so far. Have a good weekend and many thanks Arayas.