ProMods 2.33 - Baia Mare Company Fix

Bozo

ProMods 2.33 - Baia Mare Company Fix

Post by Bozo » March 28th, 2019, 4:15 pm

As you know, on the ProMods map is the "dead" city of Baia Mare in Romania. That is, there are two companies in it - BCP and Euroacres, but they are not active.
That's why i decided to "revive them". I created a fix that activates the above mentioned companies. I tested (at level 59) and everything works. Place it over the file "promods-map-v233".

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3wu57wazd ... ompany.scs
PerrydPelle

Re: ProMods 2.33 - Baia Mare Company Fix

Post by PerrydPelle » March 28th, 2019, 4:21 pm

Bozo wrote:
March 28th, 2019, 4:15 pm
As you know, on the ProMods map is the "dead" city of Baia Mare in Romania. That is, there are two companies in it - BCP and Euroacres, but they are not active.
That's why i decided to "revive them". I created a fix that activates the above mentioned companies. I tested (at level 59) and everything works. Place it over the file "promods-map-v233".

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3wu57wazd ... ompany.scs
I think it's better if you put this fix on the ProMods forum, most people here play with Roextended and not with ProMods Romania.
Dev for Road to Asia

Road to Asia Discord Server: https://discord.gg/48JZu2d

If you want to become a dev for Road to Asia contact me
Bozo

Post by Bozo » March 28th, 2019, 4:27 pm

PerrydPelle wrote:
March 28th, 2019, 4:21 pm
I think it's better if you put this fix on the ProMods forum, most people here play with Roextended and not with ProMods Romania.
A lot of people in this forum use RE and ProMods together, that's why i decided to put it here. And most importantly, there are nice and helpful people here. Besides, i like this Forum :D

P.s. I also put this fix on their forum - thanks for the suggestion PerrydPelle :)
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » March 28th, 2019, 5:07 pm

@Bozo

But where is the link to the mod?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@3.60GHz
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 28th, 2019, 5:49 pm

Bozo wrote:
March 28th, 2019, 4:27 pm

A lot of people in this forum use RE and ProMods together, that's why i decided to put it here. And most importantly, there are nice and helpful people here. Besides, i like this Forum :D

P.s. I also put this fix on their forum - thanks for the suggestion PerrydPelle :)
For a moment here i thought it's about "mine" Baia Mare :lol:

It's for the people using Promods Romania, so not for Roextended. No problem placing it here, everybody use whatever map they like. So, good addition.
Editor of Romania Extended Map
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro