Job Logging Alternative

Stilgar
PPM

Job Logging Alternative

Post by Stilgar » September 21st, 2020, 10:24 pm

Hi,

we all know WOT from SCS for Job logging - but there only the external contracts are counted.

Here are 2 alternatives:

https://vtlog.net/ - they are looking more for the financial aspect of the game // Job income, damage penalties, traffic offense. Jobs with a no damage mod where not counted for the statistics.

https://trucksbook.eu/ - this is more a driver's logbook - yes it has premium options but we are in a single player offline game so why should i pay to see where others are on the map. Support for the Dev is another thing.

Here is an example how a single job would look like, the company is open for applications :-)

Company: Universal Transports -- Headquarter : Hamburg
Olsbyn
PPM

Re: Job Logging Alternative

Post by Olsbyn » October 4th, 2020, 4:02 pm

The reason for premium Trucksbook is for the dispatcher feature, if you are in a VTC a dispatcher can see where drivers are and in turn dispatch custom jobs both in singleplayer and multiplayer on TruckersMP
Stilgar
PPM

Post by Stilgar » October 5th, 2020, 6:58 pm

Thanks for the Info.

I don't drive on Truckers MP and also have I non interests in running a VTC - but some stats are only visible when you're in a company that's why I created my .

I was only preventing some post from the directions"I don't pay for this s...." :-)
Company: Universal Transports -- Headquarter : Hamburg
Olsbyn
PPM

Post by Olsbyn » October 7th, 2020, 10:19 pm

You can also use it to dispatch yourself, for example if you just want to haul specific loads and use a specific route, or if you want to stay within a specific area.
I understand why you think it's not worth it if you're not in a VTC though.