Poland Rebuilding 2.5.8 [1.49]

MG Mike
PPM

Re: Poland Rebuilding 2.51[1.41.xx]

Post by MG Mike » August 22nd, 2021, 6:21 pm

Hello,

i got a crash at Poland at the A4 in middle / east Poland..while using a Eurasia Bigmap Combo with poland rebuild

might it be another conflict with an outdated roadconnection ?

Does otherones have it too ??

since my log is too big for pastebin i loaded it onto my mediafire account:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/26oa02in ... d.txt/file
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » August 22nd, 2021, 7:56 pm

Using outdated and broken road connection and then complaining about crash.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
MG Mike
PPM

Post by MG Mike » August 22nd, 2021, 8:39 pm

Ouh it is no complain.. At Bogdacs. Video above he used the old RC and it was stated that it works still?!

Or maybe I have somethibg overseen?! I check again asap..
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » August 22nd, 2021, 9:02 pm

I have said people many times: do you want a functional proper combo or a soup with crashes and broken roads? I have said this with Polska Poludnova, i am saying now with Poland Rebuilding. People..nah! it will be fine!

ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
MG Mike
PPM

Post by MG Mike » August 23rd, 2021, 2:38 am

Ouh o don't expect that at any cost..
I just try to keep Poland Rebuild within the Eurasia Bigmap Combo for some personal reasons I like it more than Promods poland..

But if any try will lead into the desert I can only quit and leave it out.. Trial and error again and again

so, end of experiment, i wanna know from Bogdac or SE Trucker if they have also gamecrash at Poland A4 at Krakau direction east to Rhezow.
and also at approach to other roadconnections..

if not, what have you done so far ?

i don´t use all maps Bogdac have, but i think these are not important for Poland Rebuilding

So my POV is at the moment that Poland Rebuild is not able to be in a combo with Roex,Promods and Russmap. the only way to play Poland Rebuild properly is without Roex.

i will try it at another testprofile..

And seeing that the loading process is successfull doesn´t mean you have no problems, drive to the areas i discribed and if you will have a gamecrash it will be related to what Areas wrote, old roadconnection, and as long there is no other , it won´t be possible to have all 4 maps together sadly.

OK.. Last. Test also without success, it seems Poland rebuild need also a new connector to Promods and/or Rusmap. I got broken roads at Lublin..
xela1961

Post by xela1961 » August 26th, 2021, 3:52 pm

I think an update of RC "Poland rebuild" must done by the creator (from PR) Maybe I am wrong ? If they do it only for Promods user, like this version 2.51. working... but no offence is not Arayas job to do the RC for Poland Rebuild... if he do it until now it was his choice, and he help us to have this great PR map until now. Of course Poland rebuild looks much better, then Poland from Promods, I agree with you. I would like to have it too connected to roex and rusmap, but as you know, all the creator of maps must connect their map with original map and all other maps with a RC. As Arayas do with his great map with RoadConnectors to Promods and Rusmap and SRegion map and thanks to Sergey we have RC with Volga Map and Siberia map and Road to Aral...and others
I think the better is that all the map creators to have the possibility to connect or not their maps with others. We have today a lot of maps and YES we want to have choice to connect all of them or not. To choose between them. To use it or not. It is good to have this posibility. No offence to map builders, but all the time we will need some road-connectors between maps. Great job but this RC are not so easy to make as some people think.
jaro
PPM

Post by jaro » August 26th, 2021, 4:52 pm

Certainly, a new connector would be useful because the Polish Rebulding is a nice climatic map. From what I have read for several years, the biggest problem is always south-eastern Poland, where the RusMap, Roex and Promods sectors intersect.It seems to me that the creators of these three maps cannot agree on who should take possession of this region so that there will be no constant problems with the connector.I know that it is always easiest to blame everything on the fact that the creators of Poland Rebulding are always delayed with the release of subsequent SCS patches.For me, the user of Poland Rebuilding, Roex, RusMap and Promods, it is difficult to pass by the fact that the last connectors strip the entire eastern border of Poland and part of western Ukraine and Belarus from the possibility of any expansion.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » August 26th, 2021, 6:35 pm

i understand people with combo's, i was the biggest support of it, but i was warning people to stop the trashing against me and my work and this is just a result of the behaviour from that time.
=========================================================================
Arayas wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 7:44 pm
therobloxians1119 wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 7:42 pm
@Arayas

No no no. I'm not saying your stupid. But let me get this straight:
Your point is that Polska Poludniowa should be above ProMods and Poland Rebuilding since it's a ProMods and Poland Rebuilding addon?
MY point is : THIS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH POLAND REBUILDING+ROEX+RC AS YOU HAVE IT TODAY. its altering all 3 packages, why would you expect it to work, or move the problems elsewhere placing it above roextended?
===================================================================
Arayas wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 7:31 pm
therobloxians1119 wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 6:59 pm
I'll move Polska Poludniowa above ROEX and see if that helps.
i am in a drama show here. that map is altering the sectors used by Poland rebuilding, Roextended and the RC between them. What is so hard to understand? I don't get it. Maybe i am stupid. But a stupid who is NOT gonna provide in the future ANY RC with other Poland than Promods one. Enjoy!
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
MG Mike
PPM

Post by MG Mike » August 27th, 2021, 10:37 am

So the main Problem now is that there is an Addon for South Poland of Poland Rebuild which is also wanted to be in a combo and now in theory Arayas would have to do 2 Rcs one for Roex Promods Russmap and Poland rebuild with that Addon and one without the addon?!

Hmm..i would rather say, if so, make the Connection without the Addon. It is a very little map Addon and if it is wanted by the maker of it, they should do it by their own

Maybe if it is possible, this 4 map area were Poland rebuild or Promods poland and Rusmap and Roex meets together should become one own map and should have always same roads to every direction.. Would mean the roads that there are already and they should not be changed by any Addon. The advantage should be that every map team can load it and put it at their map and would have the roads that fit to the others..
One important rule would be, no team is allowed to change the other sides which are the connections for the other maps. So Roex has the Roex side and can do and update their side.. Same goes for Rusmap and same goes for Promods and Poland rebuild.. But Arayas has no business in Rusmap or Poland Area, Promods or Michalezeq has no Business in Roex or Rusmap area and Sergey has no Business at Roex and Poland Area... Every team works at his area of this map. Maybe you load it up to a neutral server which only the teams have control over.

The Poland side should be same as Poland rebuild and Promods. Since both maps worked together In the past it could be done in theory.

Maybe this could be a solution for the good of having the possibility for a combo of these 4 maps.
And since the Poland side would have to provide same roads as Promods or Poland rebuild this map would be usable for all 4 or just 3 maps.

So this is a suggestion from me. If this is possible is to be judged by the teams 🙂
Shiriru94
PPM

Post by Shiriru94 » August 27th, 2021, 10:49 am

Oh no not again another poland map.... there are too many o.o
Maps: PM+ME 2.56, Red Sea 1.3.1, Greenland 0.20, Balkans 5.1, MedExp 1.3, Malta 1.0, MKR 1.4.2, RM 2.4.2 + SZM 2.4.2 - SibirMap 2.1.2, TGS 2.0 + Aral 2.0 - SR 10.5, Volga 1.2, RoEx 3.1 + AzGe, Caucasus 1.0a, SE-Isl. 1.10, Asia 1.1, Rhodes 1.0