RC YKSRSK-Middle East

psychoszoku
PPM

Re: RC YKSRSK-Middle East

Post by psychoszoku » August 7th, 2020, 12:00 pm

I know. It would be better if they would put their efforts on other areas so in the end we would have bigger combo. Instead of competiting on the same areas.

Moreover I thought that Black Sea DLC will put some "natural" border between PM and Roex/YKSRSK at last.

Now it is called Projekt Turkey but I am pointing that this idea was in my mind already before Black Sea release. Looks like it was wishful thinking. :this:
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » August 7th, 2020, 12:56 pm

I have my theory on why this is happening, but I choose the NO COMMENT
way of commenting here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
MXTrucker
PPM

Post by MXTrucker » August 7th, 2020, 1:09 pm

BenganJ wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 12:56 pm
I have my theory on why this is happening, but I choose the NO COMMENT
way of commenting here.
Wisdom as better advice ;)
Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/MXTrucker/videos
Discord https://discord.com/invite/urVrukfVRE
Eurafrica Map https://mxtrucker.gumroad.com/membership
psychoszoku
PPM

Post by psychoszoku » August 7th, 2020, 2:50 pm

@BenganJ

But your comments are interesting 😁
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » August 7th, 2020, 3:00 pm

@psychoszoku

Did your acquaintance with the other side give you any happy moments?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » August 7th, 2020, 3:23 pm

I will make some comments AS A GAME PLAYER:
First, one 1000 km route on just one road, with no alternative routes, exits....not for me. Off course, Promods fans will enjoy that because "man! Project Turkey is soooooo bad!". People choice, i dont comment on that.

Second, Promods is mostly unavailable so i dont use it because i like to keep my game updated, not just as a mapper, but as a player too. I dont have the nerves for taking out Promods combo and put it back every 2 monts.
I've kept my game downgraded years ago, when DLC areas were empty and the only way to expand your game was through Promods.
TSM was never an option because, i'm not an art critique, but the quality of some parts were way beyond bad. I used Mario as a better alternative than Promods and TSM, because back then, the quality difference was not that big. Now it is.

Third, i dont like when the game is directing me on a route with a lonely road, placed there just as "placeholder" and the only way i can come back to main map is....the same road. I avoid or cancel this kind of jobs.
See Murmansk and RusMap. See Ukraine and Roextended. See Turkey and this road we talk about. Some people decided NOW to erase those intrusions, i decided to do that from day one.

As a bad news for fanboys, this will be the expansion of Promods in the future: areas where SCS wont go: Africa, beyond Istanbul, Middle East and so on. Full north expansion? Full Greece? Full Balkans? No. Sorry. SCS will get to those areas and until now, as every DLC went out the market, Promods loosed big chunks of their work and the updating time went from a few days to few weeks, even months.

Because SCS will do west Balkans, probably they will do a westrn Ukraine and Russia towards Moscow, avoiding areas with some conflict IRL.They can avoid Kosovo as they avoided most of Romania in Black Sea DLC :laugh1:

But what about other maps already there? Well...simple: we will place a "bad map" or "meah map" tag on them and tell people to play Promods. And it works. :download:

PS: Roextended evolved from "bad map" to "meah map". So, we are so happy! :sarcastic_hand:
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
psychoszoku
PPM

Post by psychoszoku » August 7th, 2020, 4:29 pm

@BenganJ
As we speak about forum discussions - not much.

For playing yes, the feeling of Poland being polish. As I already said in other topic.

@Arayas
Yes, waiting so long for compatible versions made me to start using SCS maps for western Europe which, beside Going East DLC are really good.
Let's hope that as SCS rebuilt Germany recently, they will also get to the Poland someday.
As a player I also like to keep my game updated and I also don't like one way roads.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » August 7th, 2020, 5:10 pm

@psychoszoku

I really agree with you content wise, as there are parts that are gorgeous in that map.
What I was talking about was attitude!
MXTrucker
PPM

Post by MXTrucker » August 8th, 2020, 1:12 am

@Arayas
Players who pay 1€xx (ok, it's cheap) to play map 45 days before SCS update...I think it will work for a while, but...
Honestly, I wouldn't have pay for 2.47 (as a player) just to "update" 2.46 with nothing more.
2.5 will bring new roads, cities ? Even more ? Fine !
But if map combo (players love that !) becomes only Promods + ME + Laeso... and no Rusmap or Roex(s) ?!
Promods updates will have to bring significative changes... on time.
Is Mario "still" Mario as we should play SCS 1.33 , 1.34 ?
I enjoy Promods. But as I updated 1.38, I did not downgrade to 1.37 to add Balkan map...

I don't know the kind relation you have (or not) with Alex (mhapro)
But his map is beautiful,running well & updated on 1.38 (ETS2 + ATS) on time, as you do.
Alex used to overwrite SCS inside borders.
Unfortunately, Roex 2.7 + TM11 are no more compatible - some sectors conflict (really not a big affair) -
May "meah quality maps" join their effort with a "quick fix".
Who wouldn't enjoy ? Who wouldn't play it ?
Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/MXTrucker/videos
Discord https://discord.com/invite/urVrukfVRE
Eurafrica Map https://mxtrucker.gumroad.com/membership
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » August 8th, 2020, 2:06 am

I dont have any kind of relation with Alex.
If i am interested about players opinions, i do what i have to do. I dont use Promods but i make a road connection every time and for that i pay that euro for doawnload, because i am lazy.
I've talked with Voytek on Promods for that FLD prefab problem, i''m talking with Michaleczeq from Poland Rebuilding to solve Rzezow problem, we have a connection with russian teams...so...you know, community.
I dont have MHAPro map premium because Alex is seeing about his stuff and he is not showing any interest to make his map compatible with other maps.
When asked about other maps he said is not his problem, he's editing vanilla. I had users offering me access to his map but i dont need it. When he is not interested, why should i be interested?
This forum is opened for maps with paid versions (unlike SCS) and no adversity (unlike...you know) and his access here would be easy and his map visible.
But if he decides to stay in his ivory tower and ignore the rest of the world, the world is moving on. Atleast i do.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro