[I'm back, Bro!] Road to Aral Reworked - A Great Steppe Addon v2.0 [Bad News: It's released!]

FunTrucker_18
PPM

[I'm back, Bro!] Road to Aral Reworked - A Great Steppe Addon v2.0 [Bad News: It's released!]

Post by FunTrucker_18 » May 18th, 2019, 11:50 pm

Bad News: After a long hiatus I decided to come back to make your life more miserable as it already is. Why? Because I reworked Road to Aral!

I won't tell you a sob story why it took me so long or make excuses as most of you already know. Instead I'm just telling what I did:

-Reworked most of the roads with newer prefabs.
-Reworked some scenery villages (They still look like utter shit.)
-In General: I did some minor cosmetic changes, made the map more "interactive" but the base is still pretty much the same.
-Added a few more rest-stops so you can enjoy the shitty scenery and cry yourself into sleep over the reality that you ended up there.
-Did this and that.

Installation: Put it just above ProMods' & 09_kz's "Great Steppe" but under "Road to Asia" as something in my map causes signs there to dissapear. I will look into it.

Don't mind the big size. SCS removed shittons of material so I had to include the FLD prefabs in the package.

Thanks to (Credits): 09_kz (Original Author), ProMods (Current Authors), hi sora (For keeping it updated! Around 30% is actually his work!) and BenganJ (For doing my beta tests back then when it first came out. We miss you, Bro - rest easy! Also a big Thank you to the RoEx community for giving me the idea to do it! Oh, and: Thanks FLD for these great Prefabs!

Download: https://sharemods.com/jl3r0m6kdgx0/Road ... k.scs.html

Have fun!

Last edited by FunTrucker_18 on April 13th, 2024, 5:23 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Arayas
Site Admin

Re: [WIP] Road to Aral - A Great Steppe Addon

Post by Arayas » May 18th, 2019, 11:57 pm

:lol: I like your style FunTrucker, i'm already focused on this topic. :D
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » May 19th, 2019, 12:00 am

Thanks man, I probably need somebody who can create at least one special prefab via Blender or other 3D programs. The "Aral Lake Monument" standing on the former shore of the lake and reminding people of the better times :)
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » May 19th, 2019, 12:24 am

This really sounds interesting, It matches my inner feelings after having laughed my ass off
to Arayas funny postings today! I REALLY need some rest at Aral sea now! Take me there mate!
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » May 19th, 2019, 12:30 am

It's sad how little people can't live their simple lifes because some costumed idiot has an ideea. Take your time and do something decent, i have seen already too many projects abandoned in last years. I'm close to zero in 3D, but maybe our comunity has a doctor in this stuff somewhere around.
TBA it's a great release date :D
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
id777

Post by id777 » May 19th, 2019, 1:00 am

Be aware that Great Steppe project now expanding to Aktau city. It is in development now.
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » May 19th, 2019, 1:48 am

Yeah, I know but Aqtau doesn't interfere with my project, it's the opposite direction. :D
ExtremorPL
Modder

Post by ExtremorPL » May 19th, 2019, 1:59 pm

Sounds promising!
Retired modder.
PerrydPelle

Post by PerrydPelle » May 19th, 2019, 6:24 pm

This sounds very promising! I love the GS, so hopefully this will be just as great! Good luck!
Road to Asia community manager and Discord server admin

World of Wombat Discord server admin

MaghrebMap beta tester and Discord server moderator
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » May 21st, 2019, 10:49 pm

Yeah, but my system went down and I had to recover it completely. At least I could save my maps & works on a external drive. :D