[REL/WIP] YKSRSK - Great Steppe Road Connection (The most BORING Road in ETS History) v0.3 BETA

Arayas
Site Admin

Re: [REL/WIP] YKSRSK - Great Steppe Road Connection (The most BORING Road in ETS History) v0.3 BETA

Post by Arayas » January 4th, 2020, 12:38 pm

No problem. You know my personal priorities for now, but i will try to find some time. Is hard, is gonna take me like an hour or two... :lol: :lol: :lol: (joking)
You know i admit when the things are bad.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
BenganJ

Re: [REL/WIP] YKSRSK - Great Steppe Road Connection (The most BORING Road in ETS History) v0.3 BETA

Post by BenganJ » January 4th, 2020, 12:42 pm

Okay Master, I will probably finish the ME BG for the Mahgreb group later today
and then I'll start with yours! You do your private stuff properly and I'll keep an
eye on things here working on that ME BG! DAMN, this is a GOOD day, maybe
even a GOOD year! :D :D :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
09_KZ

Post by 09_KZ » January 4th, 2020, 1:29 pm

This is truly a good work Bengan, I congratulate you! Since your background can cover a significant part of the continent with color satellite maps. You are the only one who at the moment has achieved such success in the free access to modifications.

You are helping to make the united world a bigger game. Once, when I started creating a map, I could not imagine that my country would look on a color map in a game against a general background. Today it is real - I am glad to receive it.
:crazy_pilot:
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 4th, 2020, 1:38 pm

Thank you very much for the kind words my friend. Very warming words.
I have a small problem though, because I have to make some sort of tutorial
on how to create those Map Editor backgrounds and probably I will do that,
but right now I am experimenting with the possibility to use satellite BG's
also in the Map Editor where you, unlike the ones in game, you can also see
the roads and the cities and other stuff, like the vegetation and so on. We'll
see where we end up later on!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » January 4th, 2020, 6:00 pm

Moving at least Azerbaijan and Georgia sounds good but tbh we can't ask much more from Arayas, he did a good job rescaling YKS Turkey. He didn't had to do it.

Anyways, as soon as I switch to the new version of the game and update my map combo, I'll make a new connection with some cities. The wrong placed parts. Well, this part will be imaginary :lol:
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 4th, 2020, 6:04 pm

@FunTrucker_18

Well mate, keep an eye on this topic, you might be surprised in the end,
as it in that case will have an impact on yours and ExtremorPL's work
with this mod!
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » January 4th, 2020, 6:07 pm

Probably. Maybe Arayas has some surprises for us in the future. You never know :lol:

But I could do at least the new version of the most boring road without extras and if anything settles down I could do the details like cities and ports. :lol:
09_KZ

Post by 09_KZ » January 4th, 2020, 7:13 pm

FunTrucker_18 wrote:
January 4th, 2020, 6:00 pm
He didn't had to do it
Whence such confidence he needed to do it or not, whoever makes it the first more or less decent, that champion! :roll: :D
:crazy_pilot:
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » January 4th, 2020, 7:27 pm

:lol:
nunoazev
PPM

Post by nunoazev » January 16th, 2020, 8:06 pm

Hello

In what place should i put this road connection, above the great steppe map ?

Thanks