[REL] Caribbean Map 1.3.2 for ATS 1.46 by TerraMaps

Ronin
VIP

Re: [REL] Caribbean Map 1.3.1 for ATS 1.45 by TerraMaps

Post by Ronin » August 17th, 2022, 1:10 am

[REL]Two fixes for Caribbean Map 1.3.1 by GMC's Jerry Master Fixer

Fellow TerraTruckers,

Some users have reported issues with the Caribbean Map
- the first is the missing traffic lights at intersections on the Virgin Islands.
- the second is a crash in the game at an intersection that has to do with the connector with Coast to Coast.

Thankfully, our friends at GMC have provided a temporary patch fix for both issues. We are happy with the cooperation with GMC and this show what mutal understanding and common goal can do.
GMC will also work with us in the future and provide us with help when dealing with issues with other maps and combos, so we can concentrate on what we do best and that is making our great maps for you and the community.

Links:
https://truckymods.io/american-truck-si ... romods-fix
https://truckymods.io/american-truck-si ... enctor-fix
Place both fixes above the other files from Caribbean Map

These fixes will be incorporated in the next version of Caribbean Map. For now, please utilize these fixes.

Thanks again, GMC and Jerry
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
Ronin
VIP

Re: [REL] Caribbean Map 1.3.2 for ATS 1.46 by TerraMaps

Post by Ronin » November 11th, 2022, 4:56 pm

[REL]Caribbean Map 1.3.2 for ATS 1.46 Updated

Fellow TerraTruckers

And once you are done with downloading Pacific Map, spin the globe on our website to download Caribbean Map 1.3.2 updated for compatibility for ATS 1.46!

Caribbean Map expansion plans of Cuba and more will begin early next year! There are still plenty of areas to explore in the exotic islands of the Caribbean and Florida Keys, so now enjoy them on version 1.46!

Official Link: https://terramaps.net/download/

Changelog:
- Compatibility added for 1.46 including the Los Angeles Ferry

Premium Downloads

Please consider our Premium Downloads! Have you noticed all of those custom assets and fancy models? They are a direct result of your premium purchases! Not only does it help support future expansions and TerraMaps expenses, but you will receive a one zip file without any advertisements or pop ups and the download will be as fast as your internet will allow! Your support is greatly appreciated and motivates us to continue our expansion plans! We would absolutely appreciate your premium downloads! Should you run into a pop-up error for whatever reason (rare), please let us know in admin-support so we can assist you!

EULA/Mod Reshare Disclaimer: You do not have permission to reupload our map. Many of you guys have been in compliance which we appreciate, but a select few we have you on a watch list. We are monitoring, especially after release, so do not reupload our hard work hours that have gone into this project!

Expand your truck sim today! :terramaps~1: 🇧🇸 🇺🇸 🇨🇺 🇦🇼 🇻🇪 🇯🇲 🇻🇮 🇰🇾

Destination TerraMaps Want to know what's included in Caribbean Map? Check out our video series by DMP Manager @The Saint For example, did you know Venezuela is featured in Caribbean Map? Check out our YouTube channel for other Destination Series videos for Caribbean Map! Don't forget to subscribe!
n3mes1s
PPM

Post by n3mes1s » November 18th, 2022, 5:34 am

I would love to have the OPTION to NOT install the kamaz truck, i dont like that truck for ATS and still its mandatory within this mod. I dont understand it. I dont want those trucks in traffic either.
They are fine for ETS2, but please remove em from the caribbean map (they make no sense) or at least give us the option to avoid them (since you block the def file, i wasnt even able to remove the definition lines by myself).
Why modders keep doing this, escapes me.

Not only that, that truck is outdated, its not even properly updated. Also it has serious lighting and dashboard problems.
And it keeps poping up in freighter market a lot, at least remove it from freighter market!!.
bogdac
PPM

Post by bogdac » August 6th, 2023, 5:43 pm

Could I ask if this map will be updated to 1.48?
Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » August 6th, 2023, 5:45 pm

Yes.... that is our intention...
Problem is time and manpower

There are not many Dev's that want to work on the ATS Maps.... and those who do aren't very good at it
bogdac
PPM

Post by bogdac » August 6th, 2023, 5:54 pm

Thank you for the quick reply👍
Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » August 21st, 2023, 12:36 pm

[REL]The Caribbean Map version 1.3.3 for ATS version 1.48 has been pre-released to the Patreons.

Fellow TerraTruckers and everyone,

The Caribbean Map version 1.3.3 has updated for ATS version 1.48

It took our Developers a lot of time to get everything back in order after the changes SCS made to the texture structure in version 1.47.

Our patrons can take advantage of early access to help us get the latest bugs out of the map before we release it to the general public.
We have no indication when this will happen and we also request that no one asks about this.

So if you already want to enjoy Caribbean Map version 1.3.3 for ATS version 1.48 and you want to support us, we would really appreciate it if you become a Patroen member.
https://terramaps.net/forum/forums/patreon-program.55/

Website is back online
We also want to take the opportunity to announce that our website,is back online after it as experiencing some problems, We apologize for any inconvenience.

Expand your truck sim today!