AZGE add-on 4.1 [1.49]

therobloxians1119
PPM

Re: AZGE add-on

Post by therobloxians1119 » June 11th, 2021, 9:42 pm

@BenganJ

Oh my! That must've been challenging. Clear F1 also did this route but with 5 trailers!!!
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » June 11th, 2021, 9:48 pm

@therobloxians1119

Yes, we challenged each other and mind you, we had much fun doing it!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Sergey061
PPM

Post by Sergey061 » June 11th, 2021, 11:08 pm

Greetings friends.
I watched the video, I remembered this road and nostalgia covered))) It was fun !!!!))) I'll see what can be done to revive this road)))
BlazingCreeperx @, you are wrong. Such a road exists to this day, although the condition of this mountain road is most likely terrible. We are talking about the Sukhum Military Highway .. It was laid back in the Soviet era and was used for the rapid transfer of troops from the Krasnodar Territory to Abkhazia ..

Приветствую друзья.
Посмотрел видео, вспомнил эту дорогу и ностальгия накрыла))) Весело было!!!!))) Посмотрю, что можно сделать для возрождения этой дороги)))
BlazingCreeperx@, вы не правы. Такая дорога существует и по сей день, правда состояние этой горной дороги скорее всего ужасное. Речь идёт о Военно-Сухумской дороге.. Она была проложена ещё в эпоху СССР и использовалась для быстрой переброски войск из Краснодарского края в Абхазию..

https://yandex.ru/maps/-/CCUarJVxTD https://yandex.ru/maps/-/CCUarJC7oD
Image Image
Win-10 64bit,
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA
Intel Core i-9 10900K ,5.3GHz
MSI Gaming X Trio GeForge RTX 3080
Система - 250 ГБ SSD M.2 Samsung 960 EVO
Игры - SSD SAMSUNG 860 QVO 1ТБ
память - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 - 4x8ГБ 4000 МГц
therobloxians1119
PPM

Post by therobloxians1119 » June 11th, 2021, 11:12 pm

@Sergey061

I hope you'll be able to bring this road back. It is very fun to drive here. But make sure you revive it when you feel all better and are out of the hospital!

Я надеюсь, что вы сможете вернуть эту дорогу. Это очень весело ездить здесь. Но убедитесь, что вы оживить его, когда вы чувствуете себя все лучше и из больницы!
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » June 11th, 2021, 11:15 pm

@Sergey061

It's so good to see you here every now and then and it would be very nice to get back that RC once more.
But take your time and I hope you feel better now.

Так приятно видеть тебя здесь время от времени, и было бы очень приятно снова вернуть этот RC.
Но не торопитесь, и я надеюсь, что теперь вы чувствуете себя лучше.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sergey061
PPM

Post by Sergey061 » June 11th, 2021, 11:18 pm

I'm already at home))) Now in quarantine ...
I even went to the editor a couple of times, but I'm not quite ready for work yet.
In addition, there is a lot of work on Rusmap, and after all, the end of June is soon (you need to prepare the map for release) ... Peter's expansion requires a lot of time and effort)))

Я уже дома))) Сейчас на карантине...
Даже заходил пару раз в редактор, но пока ещё не совсем готов к работе.
К тому же очень много работы по Русмап, а ведь скоро конец июня (нужно готовить карту к релизу)... Расширение Питера требует много времени и сил)))
Win-10 64bit,
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA
Intel Core i-9 10900K ,5.3GHz
MSI Gaming X Trio GeForge RTX 3080
Система - 250 ГБ SSD M.2 Samsung 960 EVO
Игры - SSD SAMSUNG 860 QVO 1ТБ
память - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 - 4x8ГБ 4000 МГц
therobloxians1119
PPM

Post by therobloxians1119 » June 11th, 2021, 11:20 pm

@Sergey061

It's good to hear you're home now. Take your time on RusMap and Piter. We'll be waiting.

Приятно слышать, что ты сейчас дома. Не то время на RusMap и Питер. Мы будем ждать.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » June 11th, 2021, 11:22 pm

@Sergey061

Well, be careful though, we love the hard work you do!

Что ж, будьте осторожны, мы любим вашу тяжелую работу!
BlazingCreeperx

Post by BlazingCreeperx » June 12th, 2021, 12:22 am

@Sergey061

Apologies! I have never heard of Yandex here in the England, only Google Maps and it does not appear on there. Glad to hear you are back home and well.
My Poti-Sochi connection is okay with you, yes? Hopefully I won't get in the way :)

Edit; I think we all may be talking about different roads LOL, I thought it was Sukhumi - Dombai we were discussing but there is no such thing, Sergey?

Прошу прощения! Я никогда не слышал о Яндексе здесь, в Англии, только о картах Google, и он там не появляется. Рад слышать, что ты вернулся домой и здоров.
Моя связь Поти-Сочи тебя устраивает, да? Надеюсь, я не буду мешать :)

Правка; Я думаю, что мы все, возможно, говорим о разных дорогах, ЛОЛ, я думал, что мы обсуждали Сухуми - Домбай, но такого нет, Сергей?
BlazingCreeperx

Post by BlazingCreeperx » June 13th, 2021, 11:31 pm

BenganJ wrote:
June 11th, 2021, 9:04 pm
@BlazingCreeperx

Then you haven't driven through the forest gravel road that Sergey created and added to it,
which ended almost where I pointed you to in that Dombai area! We drove through that
connection with 3 and 4 trailers and had a damn fun time, I can assure you!

This was the road I was referring to during our confusion Bengan! The current SR-AzGe connection, I have never seen the route you showed in the video, looks incredible though!

I certainly won't be making anything like that video anytime soon, but if someone wants to bring it back I will be sure to accommodate it )

Also, after looking at Yandex, Google has a lot of roads missing in the Caucasus area. I looked at Yandex and see the road Sergey was talking about, there is definitely no road from Sukhumi to Dombai though! Unless we want to go down the mountainside