The Great Steppe 2.0 English City Names

markus1725
PPM

Re: The Great Steppe 2.0 English City Names

Post by markus1725 » November 29th, 2022, 8:19 pm

19sickrun70 wrote:
November 29th, 2022, 10:53 am

Take a job TO (not from) that city and when u finished it the city will be discovered automaticaly.
Yeah that finally worked to make it discovered. :thank_you: By the way i drove from Actobe, so it seems that the Crash Fix is not needed anymore.
Rafaelkai

Post by Rafaelkai » November 29th, 2022, 8:47 pm

09_KZ wrote:
November 29th, 2022, 1:23 pm
Sergey061 wrote:
November 28th, 2022, 10:18 pm
A little explanation for this version. We haven't added anything locally. Our goal was to adapt to patch 1.46, fix bugs with too large terrains, fix other bugs and along the way fix noticed gaps in textures. However, such gaps (I think there are many left). And of course, leave a stable connection with the 'Road to Asia'.))

Небольшое пояснение к этой версии. Территориально мы ничего не добавили. Наша цель была адаптировать к патчу 1.46, исправить ошибки со слишком большими Террейнами, исправить другие ошибки ну и попутно исправить замеченные разрывы в текстурах. Однако таких разрывов (я думаю там осталось немало). Ну и разумеется оставить стабильную связь с "Дорогой в Азию".))

Скачать: https://sharemods.com/aaqucuzd1qu7/The_ ... .1.7z.html

But actually, nothing, that this map has its own author and he decided the fate of this map!? Or did greed suffocate you when it went not to you but to another team?

А собственно ни чего, что у этой карты есть свой автор и он решил судьбу этой карты!? Или же всё-таки жадность задушила вас, когда она досталась не вам а другой команде?
If he made this version without your consent it's plain mod theft in my opinion.
Tapir
VIP

Post by Tapir » November 29th, 2022, 8:57 pm

markus1725 wrote:
November 29th, 2022, 8:19 pm
19sickrun70 wrote:
November 29th, 2022, 10:53 am

Take a job TO (not from) that city and when u finished it the city will be discovered automaticaly.
Yeah that finally worked to make it discovered. :thank_you: By the way i drove from Actobe, so it seems that the Crash Fix is not needed anymore.
baneorthodox and i also noticed that the CrashFix-Actobe_TGS_v1.1 is no longer needed for the new GS.

System: Windows 11 PRO
Processor: Intel i7-12700KF 5GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte B760 DS3H AX
Memory: Corsair DDR5-6000 32 GB
Storage: Samsung 990 M2 SSD + 2 Samsung 870 SSD
Graphics: Asus GeForce Dual RTX 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6
Sergey061
PPM

Post by Sergey061 » November 30th, 2022, 7:47 pm

09_KZ wrote:
November 29th, 2022, 1:23 pm
Sergey061 wrote:
November 28th, 2022, 10:18 pm
A little explanation for this version. We haven't added anything locally. Our goal was to adapt to patch 1.46, fix bugs with too large terrains, fix other bugs and along the way fix noticed gaps in textures. However, such gaps (I think there are many left). And of course, leave a stable connection with the 'Road to Asia'.))

Небольшое пояснение к этой версии. Территориально мы ничего не добавили. Наша цель была адаптировать к патчу 1.46, исправить ошибки со слишком большими Террейнами, исправить другие ошибки ну и попутно исправить замеченные разрывы в текстурах. Однако таких разрывов (я думаю там осталось немало). Ну и разумеется оставить стабильную связь с "Дорогой в Азию".))

Скачать: https://sharemods.com/aaqucuzd1qu7/The_ ... .1.7z.html

But actually, nothing, that this map has its own author and he decided the fate of this map!? Or did greed suffocate you when it went not to you but to another team?

А собственно ни чего, что у этой карты есть свой автор и он решил судьбу этой карты!? Или же всё-таки жадность задушила вас, когда она досталась не вам а другой команде?
Do you think it's better for others to trade in it? And along the way, sewing the Aral into the map and not fixing anything (((As for the toad, you're wrong, we don't need the map, you handed it to Promiks, even if they are engaged in further development .. But the people want until that time (until the release of the version from Promik ) ride around Kazakhstan. And by and large, Rom, you could keep your final version up to date out of respect for the players..
And what is most striking is that when you show the traders you don’t throw (((And then look, you’re hooked)))

По твоему лучше чтобы ею приторговывали другие? Причём попутно вшив в карту Арал и ни чего не исправив((( Насчёт жабы ты не прав, карта нам не нужна, ты передал её Промикам, пусть они и занимаются дальнейшим развитием.. Но народ хочет до этого времени (до выхода версии от промика) кататься по Казахстану. И по большому счёту, Ром, ты мог бы и сам из уважения к игрокам поддерживать свою финальную версию в актуальном состоянии..
И что больше всего поражает, предьяв торгашам ты не кидаещь((( А тут смотри ты, зацепило))
Win-10 64bit,
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA
Intel Core i-9 10900K ,5.3GHz
MSI Gaming X Trio GeForge RTX 3080
Система - 250 ГБ SSD M.2 Samsung 960 EVO
Игры - SSD SAMSUNG 860 QVO 1ТБ
память - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 - 4x8ГБ 4000 МГц
baneorthodox
VIP

Post by baneorthodox » November 30th, 2022, 7:58 pm

@Sergey061 , you did a wonderful job , keep it up , ignore the haters.
CPU: INTEL Core i9-9900K 3.60 Intel® 1151
MB: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS ELITE
Memory: Kingston HX432C16PB3K2/16 x 2
Graphics: ASUS ROG-STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING
Tapir
VIP

Post by Tapir » November 30th, 2022, 8:09 pm

baneorthodox wrote:
November 30th, 2022, 7:58 pm
@Sergey061 , you did a wonderful job , keep it up , ignore the haters.

Processor: Intel i7-12700KF 5GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte B760 DS3H AX
Memory: Corsair DDR5-6000 32 GB
Storage: Samsung 990 M2 SSD + 2 Samsung 870 SSD
Graphics: Asus GeForce Dual RTX 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6
Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » November 30th, 2022, 8:35 pm

GS won't work without Models from Rusmap.
How can he then claim it is only his work.

No I agree complety with Sergey
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
09_KZ

Post by 09_KZ » November 30th, 2022, 8:41 pm

на помойках всегда что то воруют и торгуют, но я там не лазию и не пасу всякую скотину. Мало ли что хочет народ, во всяком случае если он так хочет - этот народ, пусть возьмет и построит то что хочет. И это вам ни дает не какого права брать чужое что то там править и выкладывать своими ссылками тем более с работоспособностью в зависимости от какой то карты. И вы себя приравняли к каким то барыгам из подворотни тем самым. По моему скромному мнению вы себя приравняли к таким "добродетелям" как Марио или тот же Палыч. Ну что ж удачи вам

in the garbage dumps they always steal and trade something, but I don’t climb there and don’t graze any cattle. You never know what the people want, in any case, if they want it - this people, let them take it and build what they want. And this does not give you any right to take someone else's something there to edit and spread your links, especially with performance, depending on some kind of card. And you have equated yourself with some kind of hucksters from the doorway thereby. In my humble opinion, you have equated yourself with such "virtues" as Mario or the same Palych. Well good luck to you
:crazy_pilot:
09_KZ

Post by 09_KZ » November 30th, 2022, 8:48 pm

olaf28 wrote:
November 30th, 2022, 8:35 pm
GS won't work without Models from Rusmap.
How can he then claim it is only his work.

No I agree complety with Sergey
it's not for you to judge this story. it started long before you got involved with it. Firstly, those models that I have in the map were personally handed to me by Dmitry Aldimator, these are his personal assets, and these assets belong to the rus map version 1.0 no more. so other than that, everything else I did myself. maybe someone gave me advice and provided some help

не вам судить об этой истории. это началось задолго до того, как вы ввязались в это. Во-первых, те модели, которые у меня есть в карте, мне лично вручил Дмитрий Алдиматор, это его личные активы, и эти активы относятся к рус карте версии 1.0 не более. так что кроме этого, все остальное я сделал сам. может быть кто-то дал мне совет и оказал некоторую помощь
:crazy_pilot:
Sergey061
PPM

Post by Sergey061 » November 30th, 2022, 9:52 pm

Guys, it's not about whose models they are .. But the fact that the version of the Steppes walks all over the Internet, but for some reason Roman clung to us .. He doesn't seem to care about the players (((
The steppes are exactly his job, and I don’t want to lose it .. What nonsense he is talking about all the time, I still can’t understand, well, to hell with him ..
09_КЗ@ I tried to contact you, but you don't climb garbage cans)) You left Traxim of your own free will, and where can I find you? Why freak out, it would be better to do this, you upload the archive to your exchanger and give me a link .. I will replace it on Traxima, the administration will replace it here .. The players will only thank you very much .. And then you look and the version from Promods will arrive in time) )

Ребят, да дело не в том, чьи это модели.. А в том что версия Степей гуляет по всему инету, но почему то Роман прицепился именно к нам.. На игроков ему похоже наплевать(((
Степи это именно его работа, и не хочется её потерять.. О какой он "жадности" всё время городит чушь я до сих пор не могу взять в толк, ну да хрен с ним..
09_КЗ@ Я пытался с тобой связаться, но ты же по помойкам не лазаешь)) С траксима ты по собственной воле ушёл, и где же тебя искать? Чем психовать, лучше бы сделать так, ты пере заливаешь архив к себе на обменник и дашь мне ссылку.. Я заменю её на Траксиме, администрация заменит тут.. Игроки только огромное спасибо тебе скажут.. А там смотришь и версия от Промодс подоспеет))
Win-10 64bit,
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA
Intel Core i-9 10900K ,5.3GHz
MSI Gaming X Trio GeForge RTX 3080
Система - 250 ГБ SSD M.2 Samsung 960 EVO
Игры - SSD SAMSUNG 860 QVO 1ТБ
память - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 - 4x8ГБ 4000 МГц