[REL] Projekt Česko v2.3 - A better Czechia

ItzHonzula
VIP

[REL] Projekt Česko v2.3 - A better Czechia

Post by ItzHonzula » January 10th, 2021, 9:30 pm

Welcome to the heart of Europe!

Projekt Česko is an innovative map mod focusing on improving, rebuilding and expanding the road network of the Czech Republic. This project has been started in January 2021 and as of now, it has taken over 2,000 hours of mapping!
Have you ever wanted to visit big cities such as Prague or Brno, known landmarks, or even typical Czech countryside? If your answer is yes, download the mod and explore it!
Just make sure you have all map DLC's (East, Scandinavia, France, Italy, Baltics, Black Sea, Iberia). Mod is NOT COMPATIBLE with ProMods!

ATTENTION: Since Projekt Česko v2.0 release, all downloads have been moved to TruckyMods. Versions 0.1 to 0.5 are no longer supported!

Download here - available versions: v0.51/v0.52/v1.0/v1.01/v1.1/v1.11/v1.2/v2.0/v2.1/v2.2/v2.21/v2.22/2.23/2.3 - for ETS2 1.40-48 (1.44 not supported!) - https://truckymods.io/euro-truck-simula ... er-czechia

Integrated mods and licenses
This mod is utilizing some third-party mods which are used with their authors' permissions.

Etrusan3D by Etrusan:
"This work (“Etrusan3D”) is licensed under (except certain elements listed below):
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
List of exceptions:
• decals.dds
• drevo_acacia.dds
• drevo_acacia_late.dds
• drevo_briza.dds
• drevo_ebony.dds
• drevo_tropical.dds
• drevo_tropical_late.dds
• hpc.dds
• hpc_bila.dds
• hpc_dark.dds
• hpc_light.dds
• metal.dds
• metal_grooved.dds
• metal_grooved_norm.dds
• metal_mesh.dds
• multak.dds
• multak_norm.dds
• beton.dds
• kameny.dds
• kameny_norm.dds
• kameny_r.dds
• latka.dds
These might not be redistributed by default. Please visit www.textures.com for
more information.
Original package can be found at:
https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=176&t=256368
I am not liable for any possible damages that might result from using this
addon and/or its parts."

Environment props by Dan89:
Original link:
https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=176&t=275194
"*******PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE ANY OF THE PROPS IN YOU'RE PROJECT JUST GIVE ME A CREDIT :) *******"

Custom Company by Kirrou:
Original link:
https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=176&t=267781
"Please do not re-upload to another platform and keep the original link.
If you're using my mod in your map mod, please link this thread in your to refer to my mod."

ETS2 Prefabs by FLD:
Original link:
https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=176&t=285021

Several signs in the mod are from EuRoadNet map mod and are a property of the EuRoadNet Team. Used with kind permission.
Original link:
https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=281488

I am also using several materials from Poland Rebuilding upon a permission of their team.
https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=242280

Projekt Česko is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
(https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by ... .0/deed.en) except following items:

• decals.dds
• drevo_acacia.dds
• drevo_acacia_late.dds
• drevo_briza.dds
• drevo_ebony.dds
• drevo_tropical.dds
• drevo_tropical_late.dds
• hpc.dds
• hpc_bila.dds
• hpc_dark.dds
• hpc_light.dds
• metal.dds
• metal_grooved.dds
• metal_grooved_norm.dds
• metal_mesh.dds
• multak.dds
• multak_norm.dds
• beton.dds
• kameny.dds
• kameny_norm.dds
• kameny_r.dds
• latka.dds

These might not be redistributed by default. Please visit www.textures.com for
more information.
Original link: https://truckymods.io/euro-truck-simula ... er-czechia
Based on work of:
- Etrusan: Etrusan3D: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=176&t=256368
- SCS Software: https://www.scssoft.com/
CONTENT CREATORS (YouTube, Twitch etc.): Make sure to abide by the license as well
– give a proper credit (authors + license) and disable monetization.
Further third-party map addons must be licensed under same or a compatible license
as the origin work (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)

Credits
- EuRoadNet Team -> Topolino and Feliweigi (signs)
- Poland Rebuilding Team (assets)
- Etrusan (assets and signs)
- FLD (assets and prefabs)
- Kirrou (custom company prefabs)
- Arayas (modding help)
- Dan89 (assets)
- Nomsn and Gabriel (Bad Schandau)

Have I forgotten someone? Tell me!

Support and communication
For support/feedback/questions etc. contact me on the following social medias (or use the replies here):

Discord: honzula#2496
Instagram: @honzula_official
Steam: itzhonzula
Last edited by ItzHonzula on September 19th, 2023, 3:41 pm, edited 44 times in total.
EuRoadNet and Projekt Česko developer.

silly nonbinary existence :3
BenganJ

Re: [WIP|BETA] Projekt Česko - A better Czechia

Post by BenganJ » January 10th, 2021, 9:36 pm

@ItzHonzula

Welcome to the mapping community! I will certainly follow your work and I am
looking forward to the first release!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
ItzHonzula
VIP

Post by ItzHonzula » January 10th, 2021, 9:40 pm

Thank you. I'm almost ready to release the first beta version, but I struggle a bit with new company defs. I hope I will be able to release it very soon, at least before 1.40 open beta will be a thing.

BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 10th, 2021, 9:48 pm

@ItzHonzula

That sounds good! I assume you already know that we have a special part of the forum,
where one can ask questions about mapping and also watch Arayas tutorial videos about
mapping in general!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » January 10th, 2021, 10:09 pm

Maybe the fact i am not using Steam mods its a problem for me to understand stuff about STEAM and mapping...but..........

I have some early work models from Etrusan3D in my map from a time when his work was available as a simple package. Good modeller.
BUT...for some time now, if you are a mapper, you have to allow Steam mods during mapping and have a subscription on his mod ON STEAM, so you can see his materials in editor.
If i do that, i will not have ALL Etrusan materials in my map, BUT on the internet. Who wants to play my map must do the same thing with Steam, like you are now trying to convince us to subscribe to his steam package just to play your map.

Maybe it looks like a smart choice....for him....for me as a mapper its a bad joke. If i would do that with Roextended more than half of the people would have no clue about this limitation. Some of them are barely know to use a road connection.

So why to make my work dependent to the existence of another person? Why to wait for someone else to update his PMD's when i can do that myself in day one? Maybe i am getting things wrong here but....think twice before is too late. I know how it is to look for certain models for hours to delete them from the map.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » January 11th, 2021, 1:48 am

I am certainly looking forward to this project
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
ItzHonzula
VIP

Post by ItzHonzula » January 11th, 2021, 12:01 pm

Arayas wrote:
January 10th, 2021, 10:09 pm
Maybe the fact i am not using Steam mods its a problem for me to understand stuff about STEAM and mapping...but..........

I have some early work models from Etrusan3D in my map from a time when his work was available as a simple package. Good modeller.
BUT...for some time now, if you are a mapper, you have to allow Steam mods during mapping and have a subscription on his mod ON STEAM, so you can see his materials in editor.
If i do that, i will not have ALL Etrusan materials in my map, BUT on the internet. Who wants to play my map must do the same thing with Steam, like you are now trying to convince us to subscribe to his steam package just to play your map.

Maybe it looks like a smart choice....for him....for me as a mapper its a bad joke. If i would do that with Roextended more than half of the people would have no clue about this limitation. Some of them are barely know to use a road connection.

So why to make my work dependent to the existence of another person? Why to wait for someone else to update his PMD's when i can do that myself in day one? Maybe i am getting things wrong here but....think twice before is too late. I know how it is to look for certain models for hours to delete them from the map.
I actually don't have any problem with removal of the sign's if it somehow concerns you. You don't have to play this map anyway, it's your choice. But if you really want, I can remove the signs, forget about Etrusan3D and nothing will hurt you (I hope).

Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » January 11th, 2021, 3:05 pm

It was an advice not a concern. If you like to keep your map files on internet, great for you.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
ItzHonzula
VIP

Post by ItzHonzula » January 12th, 2021, 5:17 pm

:help:

Mod is basically ready for an initial release. But there is a problem. I followed Arayas' guide for company defs, but they don't show in a world map, like the company isn't defined. I can send the mod here and someone could check what's wrong. Tell me if you want to.

Anyway the initial beta will contain a new, reskinned part of D6 motorway from Prague to Řevničov (ends near intersection to Most and Plzeň).

Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » January 12th, 2021, 7:24 pm

A company must be in a city, and is visible AFTER first save even with corect definitions.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro