Promods 2.68 [1.49]

kreti
VIP

Re: Promods 2.50

Post by kreti » November 9th, 2020, 5:39 pm

Sometimes I paid the euro and other times I was patient with the free version.

I don't know exactly the reason for the "Access denied" error message, but it does happen to me from time to time. I guess it could be due to the server load, because the error shows me even without having any active download. It could be cookies or something like that.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » November 9th, 2020, 5:49 pm

Yes, ok, but why not simply post the free download in one archive with fast download?
Who wants to support the map, it's up to them. I choosed to add some little things extra for people who pay, but that is not mandatory. You can ignore my existence downloading and playing the free map, who is almost the same as premium and equal as quality.
And i do post service for PPM's who is alot of time of my time (or the people who are helping me with this) sending mails and so on.

So, the reason to make free downloads harder and humiliating is.....i think we all know the answer.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
3mutts
PPM

Post by 3mutts » November 10th, 2020, 12:06 am

Honestly I wouldn't bother with a RC until the Iberia DLC is released as we all know Promods will be broken again once that comes out....
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » November 10th, 2020, 12:11 am

The RC is already doned for it
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
erkinalp
PPM

Post by erkinalp » November 10th, 2020, 3:53 pm

Arayas wrote:Is doned on purpose to make your free experience miserable, full of commercials also, to force you to go gave them 1 euro.
I agree:
https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?p=301993#p301993
Schwingeplay
PPM

Post by Schwingeplay » December 3rd, 2020, 6:52 pm

@Arayas Hello Mr Arayas. First of all - i am so thankfull for all your work that you and your team have done for the community in the fact that you are the only one who creates working RC for Map Combos and of course a great map with Roex. Now i have a question ... is there any chance to make a map combo with the ProMods regions leading in the overlapping areas ? I talked about that question in the ProMods Forum with the answer from Scull, that you have forbidden ProMods to make there own RC with Roex. Sorry but is that the truth, and when it is true (witch i can't belive realy) why?
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » December 3rd, 2020, 8:25 pm

The talks about this leaded to no result.
I prefer to make my own because if they make one they are gradualy erasing Roextended from the map with each version.
Second, the work for community was doned until today by Sergey and me, they wanted to take that task also just to erase other maps with their new territory.
Third, Roex seams to be not that great if you ask me to erase it. No problem, you can enjoy whatever map you want, its a matter of taste and i dont force anyone to do something. But, you know, you cannot kill the chicken and still have eggs every day. Either one or another.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » December 3rd, 2020, 10:26 pm

It is like asking the artist to repaint a part of his masterpice because you think the other painting is beter... :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
It's all a matter of taste
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
Schwingeplay
PPM

Post by Schwingeplay » December 3rd, 2020, 11:04 pm

It was not my intention to rate anything here, neither positive nor negative.
I think I made it clear at the beginning that I really enjoy driving on the Roex map and I really appreciate what Arayas and Sergey have achieved.
I'm really only concerned with Scull's claim that Arayas ProMods more or less forbade developing an RC. I couldn't imagine that and wanted clarity for my mind.
That's all...
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » December 4th, 2020, 12:11 am

There is no motif to create a drama or to be mad on someone. I just ststed my point, and is clearly a subjective one.
I would apreciated this sudden interest of them in the past, not now. Roex is connected with pm sience 2018 not 2020.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro