[REL] [1.35->1.44] France Switzerland Germany Map 1:1

Farmers
PPM

Re: [WIP][REL] France Switzerland Germany Map 1:1

Post by Farmers » January 9th, 2021, 1:57 pm

Hello guys, some WIP work from DC :
I want to uncover the little inside project in our map, early WIP screenshots of the Peugeot PSA plant in Mulhouse: we want to give you an unique experience, to visit/load/unload at the huge PSA plant, one of the most big automotive factories of the world, with its 320 hectares of area (roughly 2km*1,5km). Goal is to create several "companies" inside, so you can load/unload at every sector of the plant, from the forge to the production line of the cars. This is a big task, but i'm pretty sure it will gives you a very beautiful trucking experience. Our goal is always and will be always to give you a realistic experience of this work. Happy new year/happy trucking! :D

ImagePSA wip
ImagePSA wip
ImagePSA wip
ImagePSA wip
ImagePSA wip
ImagePSA wip
ImagePSA wip
ImagePSA wip
MyGodness
Modder

Post by MyGodness » January 10th, 2021, 10:56 pm

Very impressive ! It will be unique for sure.

Do you have any tutorial about models/prefabs making to advise me ? I would be very great to make my own stuff for Grand Utopia :D
🇫🇷 MyGodness
Map Maker - Discover my 1:1 scale map projects on www.grandutopia.fr
| Grand Utopia Map | Mygotopia Addon Map | Patrons Island Addon Map | Akokan Island Addon Map |
Follow me on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Patreon !
Farmers
PPM

Post by Farmers » January 11th, 2021, 12:51 pm

Well, the best tutorial is too look how SCS did their own prefab, and look maybe watch some tutorial for Blender on YouTube
Farmers
PPM

Post by Farmers » November 1st, 2021, 11:01 pm

Hello everyone! It’s been a long time since we published news about the development of the map. Let’s take a look at another addon for the FSG map here !: