[WIP] Grand Utopia Map (latest update : 1.15.1 version for ETS2 v1.47)

punk
PPM

Re: [WIP] Grand Utopia Map (latest update : 1.10 corrected version for ETS2 v1.40)

Post by punk » July 9th, 2021, 11:35 am

My PC: MSI MAG Z590 Tomahawk, Core i7-10700K, G.Skill RipJaws 64GB, Samsung EVO 1TB SSD, GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB, Logitech G920

My Combo topic: https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1640
MyGodness
Modder

Re: [WIP] Grand Utopia Map (latest update : 1.10 corrected version for ETS2 v1.40)

Post by MyGodness » August 2nd, 2021, 9:00 am

Hello everyone,

Here is the trailer of the upcomming 1.11 version of Grand Utopia, which should be available in a few days ;)

🇫🇷 MyGodness
Map Maker - Discover my 1:1 scale map projects on www.grandutopia.fr
| Grand Utopia Map | Mygotopia Addon Map | Patrons Island Addon Map | Akokan Island Addon Map |
Follow me on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Patreon !
clear F1
VIP

Post by clear F1 » August 2nd, 2021, 9:05 am

Intel i9-10850K OC 5GHz
Asus PRIME Z490-A
G.Skill DDR4-3600 32GB
MSI RTX 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G
Samsung SSD m.2 x2
Tapir
VIP

Post by Tapir » August 2nd, 2021, 9:42 am

System: Windows 11 PRO
Processor: Intel i7-12700KF 5GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte B760 DS3H AX
Memory: Corsair DDR5-6000 32 GB
Storage: Samsung 990 M2 SSD + 2 Samsung 870 SSD
Graphics: Asus GeForce Dual RTX 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6
ItzHonzula
VIP

Post by ItzHonzula » August 2nd, 2021, 10:18 am

lemme just say one thing:

HOLY FUCK!

i fucking want to go there immediately btw :grin:
EuRoadNet and Projekt Česko developer.

silly nonbinary existence :3
MyGodness
Modder

Re: [WIP] Grand Utopia Map (latest update : 1.11 version for ETS2 v1.41)

Post by MyGodness » August 5th, 2021, 6:26 pm

Hello everyone,

The v1.11 update of Grand Utopia is available. You can download the latest version from the website, from TruckyMods or from the direct link on the first post of this topic.

What's new ? Well, here are some informations taken from a more complete article published on the website's blog. You can read it here : https://www.grandutopia.fr/en/blog/offi ... s-out.html

So, the Iberia DLC is now needed to play on Grand Utopia. A lot of iberian items were used to build the 3 new cities.

NEW AVAILABLE CITIES

Meulan : This is the only town in the update. Located to the east of the Utopia port in the extension of the A6 motorway, Meulan was designed around a river that crosses it from north to south. Several districts are available, the town centre and its quays, a logistics zone to the south, a commercial zone to the west and another zone to the east on the hillside. The town also has two motorway junctions which will allow me to extend the road network to the south, north and west
Krautergersheim : This commune is a small seaside village and is located on the coastal road between Meulan and Utopia. You will find some narrow streets, typical of small French villages. Although its name is Alsatian in sound, the village has been built in a Mediterranean style due to the massive use, once again, of the new items from the Iberia DLC.
Maisnil-lès-Libercourt : Initially planned for the southern tip of the island, this village was finally built on the plains to the east of Port-Aelvinque. Here I tried to recreate the atmosphere of the small farming villages of our French provinces. Surrounded by fields, this village will be located on a future major departmental road that will eventually link the towns of Meulan and Grandville.

END OF CUSTOMISED DEPOTS AND LAND FOR SALE

This update was one of the densest in terms of land sold and therefore custom depots built. To sum up my decision, this is the first time I didn't enjoy doing this, probably because of the colossal overload of work it required. To be honest with you, v1.11 was ready to be released more than a month and a half ago. I didn't appreciate having to delay the release of the update for so long. I even had to reduce the number of new communes created (3 for this update against 6 usually for the other versions). That's why, after a long reflection, I decided to stop this counterpart to focus more on the most important thing, the creation of the map. Some will say that I should just do less but to be as sincere as possible, I don't feel like doing that anymore.
As a result, there will be no more new land available for sale from this version 1.11. Of course, for those who have ordered and paid for land in a city, rest assured that all orders will be honoured. To be more precise, I am talking about :
- those who have ordered and paid for land in a city that will only be available in a future version
- those who have bought a plot of land that is currently available and who still haven't given me the information, making it impossible to build for this version 1.11.
On the other hand, it is possible that some blue € icons are still present on the map. They are forgetful and they will not mean that a land is available. Do not hesitate to let me know about them via the contact form so that I can remove them as soon as possible.

I know that many people appreciated this counterpart and that this will disappoint many people but I am taking this decision to ensure a better development of the mod. Finally, I want to thank once again all those who helped me financially via their donation(s).

Have fun on Grand Utopia !
🇫🇷 MyGodness
Map Maker - Discover my 1:1 scale map projects on www.grandutopia.fr
| Grand Utopia Map | Mygotopia Addon Map | Patrons Island Addon Map | Akokan Island Addon Map |
Follow me on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Patreon !
Tapir
VIP

Post by Tapir » August 5th, 2021, 7:38 pm

Thank you, very nice map mod.

System: Windows 11 PRO
Processor: Intel i7-12700KF 5GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte B760 DS3H AX
Memory: Corsair DDR5-6000 32 GB
Storage: Samsung 990 M2 SSD + 2 Samsung 870 SSD
Graphics: Asus GeForce Dual RTX 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6
ItzHonzula
VIP

Post by ItzHonzula » August 5th, 2021, 9:37 pm

YES! THANK YOU!

BTW, how about billboards? Are they still for sale or not?
EuRoadNet and Projekt Česko developer.

silly nonbinary existence :3
bogdac
PPM

Post by bogdac » August 5th, 2021, 10:38 pm

Really beautiful map, Thank you MyGodness 👍👍👌👌😀😀😀
slider916
VIP

Post by slider916 » August 6th, 2021, 1:50 am

When teleporting into Meulan the game crashes.
Teleporting anywhere else is fine.