[WIP] Grand Utopia Map (latest update : 1.15.1 version for ETS2 v1.47)

shooter556
PPM

Re: [WIP] Grand Utopia Map (latest update : 1.12 version for ETS2 v1.42)

Post by shooter556 » January 6th, 2022, 12:07 pm

MyGodness wrote:
January 1st, 2022, 11:13 am
Happy New Year too ;)

I was sure I had corrected it...
So I'll fix it for the next update.
Thank you for your hard work.
I have delete the profile and create it again to have a test.
So I'm quite sure this is a bug definitely.
In and out, door will not open.

This is an amazing map. I will support you always.
MyGodness
Modder

Re: [WIP] Grand Utopia Map (latest update : 1.13 version for ETS2 v1.43)

Post by MyGodness » January 13th, 2022, 7:17 pm

Thanks for your support 💛
🇫🇷 MyGodness
Map Maker - Discover my 1:1 scale map projects on www.grandutopia.fr
| Grand Utopia Map | Mygotopia Addon Map | Patrons Island Addon Map | Akokan Island Addon Map |
Follow me on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Patreon !
MyGodness
Modder

Re: [WIP] Grand Utopia Map (latest update : 1.13 version for ETS2 v1.43)

Post by MyGodness » April 15th, 2022, 6:16 pm

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce that version 1.14 of Grand Utopia is now available. You can download this new version from the Google Drive. This new version is available to the general public and is, of course, entirely free. For more information about that version, your can read that article on my blog.

In this version, you will find 1 new town and 2 new villages to explore:
  • Sainte-Marie-sur-Mer : Built on the coast, on very hilly terrain, this city has three main areas. Firstly, a commercial area in the north. Secondly, there is a city centre which can be reached by taking the national road 4 which crosses the city from north to south. Finally, there is a small logistics area to the south, near which I have prepared a beautiful estate for you to purchase on the seafront.
  • Salininkai : The village is a tourist attraction, with its beautiful beaches, lighthouse and medieval castle attracting many visitors. Salininkai is also the southernmost Utopian municipality.
  • Chaseville : Located near Sainte-Marie-sur-Mer, this small village perched on its hill is also well known to truck drivers. Indeed, it is the last village to cross to use the bridge to the UK islands. Good to know: currently closed due to renovation work, the bridge will be reopened soon!
By the way, if you like my maps mods, I suggest you to join my Patreon. Depending on the level of membership you choose, you will be able to benefit from many advantages:
  • a weekly detailed follow-up on the progress of my projects
  • a share in the decision-making process through a voting power
  • exclusive pictures
  • early access to new versions of my public maps (Grand Utopia, Mygotopia and, in due course, Grand Utopia of America)
  • exclusive map extensions
More info on my Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/MyGodness

Enjoy the game and have a good trip!
🇫🇷 MyGodness
| Grand Utopia Map | Mygotopia Addon Map | Patrons Island Addon Map | Akokan Island Addon Map |
Tapir
VIP

Re: [WIP] Grand Utopia Map (latest update : 1.14 version for ETS2 v1.43)

Post by Tapir » April 16th, 2022, 1:35 am

System: Windows 11 PRO
Processor: Intel i7-12700KF 5GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte B760 DS3H AX
Memory: Corsair DDR5-6000 32 GB
Storage: Samsung 990 M2 SSD + 2 Samsung 870 SSD
Graphics: Asus GeForce Dual RTX 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6
MyGodness
Modder

Re: [WIP] Grand Utopia Map (latest update : 1.14.2 version for ETS2 v1.44)

Post by MyGodness » May 14th, 2022, 1:12 pm

Hello my dear Utopians,

Recently, the 1.44 version of ETS 2 has been released by SCS Software. I am therefore pleased to inform you that Grand Utopia has also been updated to be fully compatible with this latest version of ETS 2.
No significant changes for this compatibility release. No new zones have been created. On the other hand, I took the time to correct the few bugs that have been reported lately and to make some modifications that were asked to me concerning some VTC. The display bugs concerning the license plates have also been corrected.
Finally, v1.44 brings its share of new prefabs following the reskinning of Austria by SCS. I came across a brand new prefab allowing to deliver a cargo plane! I couldn't resist to put this delivery spot on the map. You will find it at the airport of Rombas, linked to the company Utopian Home Movers.

Below is the direct link to download the latest version of GU :

Grand Utopia v1.14.2

I wish you all a great day!

🇫🇷 MyGodness
MyGodness
Modder

Re: [WIP] Grand Utopia Map (latest update : 1.14.2 version for ETS2 v1.44)

Post by MyGodness » August 14th, 2022, 12:40 pm

Hello everyone,

A little bit late I know but for those who don't know it yet, the version 1.14.5 of Grand Utopia is available. It is a compatibility update following the upgrade to v1.45 of SCS. This version also contains the rework of the Pérignat interchange and the D5 road, as well as the valley and the quarry located below. The bugs that were reported to me have also been fixed and all the towns and villages of the map have now a bus stop, visible with a small icon from the dynmap. You can download the mod from TruckyMods here : https://truckymods.io/euro-truck-simula ... utopia-map

Enjoy the game and have a good trip !

🇫🇷 MyGodness
MyGodness
Modder

Re: [WIP] Grand Utopia Map (latest update : 1.15 version for ETS2 v1.46)

Post by MyGodness » February 11th, 2023, 1:47 pm

Hello dear utopians,

The big day has arrived! The new version 1.15 of Grand Utopia, fully public and free, is now available. As usual, the official download link is on TruckyMods.io 😉

This new version includes several new villages (Arlandis, Maringues, Nouillorc, Denver, Sulikôw and Courpière) and a new city (Saint-Sylvestre-Cappel).
A new feature is the appearance of a small British island where you can find the village of Denver. This part of the map is a foretaste of the future Elizabeth Island addon that will be created once SCS Software has reworked the UK (in order to have recent, good quality and more varied items than those currently available).
Finally, several existing areas have been reworked to give you better in-game quality. I will continue to work on these aging areas in future updates.

I won't tell you more about it and I let you discover this new version in game. Good road to all my dear utopians!

🇫🇷 MyGodness
Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » February 11th, 2023, 1:51 pm

Thank you :thank_you: :thank_you: :thank_you:
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
thelordreturn

Post by thelordreturn » March 20th, 2023, 11:30 pm

Is it compatible with european grand utopian roextended?
MyGodness
Modder

Re: [WIP] Grand Utopia Map (latest update : 1.15.1 version for ETS2 v1.47)

Post by MyGodness » May 1st, 2023, 8:47 pm

Hello dear utopians 🙋‍♂️

Much longer than expected, the creation of this compatibility version for the 1.47 of ETS 2 is finally finished! Please find below the link to the TruckMods page of Grand Utopia :

https://truckymods.io/euro-truck-simula ... utopia-map

If this version has been so long to prepare, it's because I wanted to offer you a new Malterre. This city, the first big city created on Grand Utopia, is aging and this is felt in game because of its low quality. So I started the reconstruction without having had the time to finish the whole city. In this version, you will be able to rediscover the north of the city as well as the north of the city center.
The rest of the city will be reworked for a future version!

I won't rant anymore and I'll let you enjoy your favorite utopia 😁

🇫🇷 MyGodness