SRmap _YKSRSK - Alternative road

Sergey061
PPM

Re: SRmap _YKSRSK - Alternative road

Post by Sergey061 » March 26th, 2019, 9:56 pm

Arayas, it is very nice to hear about your desire not to stop and continue the expansion of the territory of Ukraine !!!
 I did not plan a separate project, it will be part of the map integrated into the Southern region. The screenshot shows just the direction in which I want to move, and of course now it’s just a preliminary sketch ... But in my thoughts I always kept the connection option with your map in Ukraine, and it was in the Kharkov direction ..

Arayas, очень приятно слышать о вашем стремлении не останавливаться и продолжать расширение территории Украины!!!
Я не планировал отдельный проект, это будет часть карты, интегрированной в Южный регион. На скриншоте показано просто направление, в котором я хочу двигаться, и разумеется сейчас это просто предварительный набросок... Но в мыслях я всегда держал вариант связи с вашей картой в Украине, и именно на Харьковском направлении..
Win-10 64bit,
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA
Intel Core i-9 10900K ,5.3GHz
MSI Gaming X Trio GeForge RTX 3080
Система - 250 ГБ SSD M.2 Samsung 960 EVO
Игры - SSD SAMSUNG 860 QVO 1ТБ
память - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 - 4x8ГБ 4000 МГц
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 26th, 2019, 10:15 pm

I understand, but doing Ukraine i will need my road structure and my own connections. And i will stop at Luhansk, Donetsk and Mariupol to connect Russia. It's not my style to have 2 cities for a half a country, that's Promods style. :D
If we built overlaping territory, that's it, i already made my plans and i'm developing the map acording to this plans.
Russia it's big, the territory from Moskow to Ukraine it's mostly empty, the connection between Moscow and Southern Region it's just a long highway, so there is enough room for everybody.
This, and keeping in mind the RusMap seems to be a dead project, is changing the perpective.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » March 26th, 2019, 10:22 pm

Yes, what about RusMap, has anybody heard anything? It seems dead, no
real update since 1.31.x, locked topic. If the creator or team don't want
to continue, why not give someone else a chance to take over?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Sergey061
PPM

Post by Sergey061 » March 26th, 2019, 10:28 pm

Lugansk is located 120 kilometers from me. By the way, the customs terminal is also available in Donetsk (Rostov region), so I can choose exactly ngo for the target for future communication)))
 Red on the map highlights what I have in my plans for construction, and brown on the direction of the proposed connection.

Луганск от меня находится в 120 километрах. Таможенный терминал кстати так же имеется в г. Донецк (ростовской области), так что я могу выбрать именно нго за цель для будущей связи)))
Красным на карте выделено то, что у меня в планах по построению, а коричневым направление предлагаемой связи.
Win-10 64bit,
Willudude
PPM

Post by Willudude » March 26th, 2019, 10:35 pm

I think its sadly if the Rusmap is lost.
I hope this mod comes ready ; [WIP] YKSRSK - Great Steppe Road Connection (The most BORING Road in ETS History),
at least we can use the great steppe , together with ROEXTENDED 2.1 Premium and YKSRSK Turkey 1.6
I haven`t find a good fix for the ETS2 versions of these days.
No crashes but witch one I have tried invisible walls in the direction of Baltis sea DLC.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 26th, 2019, 10:40 pm

That's great plan Sergey, we are gonna meet in Lugansk to drink a coffe :D

Sadly RusMap have no news for us. I am still hoping they are gonna revive the map AFTER Promods Baltic version, and they wait for this to have an ideea where to do what.
And not to be mean now :lol: , did i tell you this Chrismas about Promods, "we are not gonna see a Baltic update earlier than march-april" ? I hate when i'm right. :D
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Sergey061
PPM

Post by Sergey061 » March 26th, 2019, 10:46 pm

BenganJ wrote:
March 26th, 2019, 10:22 pm
Yes, what about RusMap, has anybody heard anything? It seems dead, no
real update since 1.31.x, locked topic. If the creator or team don't want
to continue, why not give someone else a chance to take over?
I kept in touch with Dmitry (the author of Rusmap), but unfortunately he hasn’t appeared in the network for a long time ... And the topics (on the forum you know) were closed at my request, I was tired of constant nagging and the same questions - When I update, what happened, Rusmap died, and so on ...
 And this (may the site administrator forgive me) is my brief explanation of why the construction of Rusmap was so slow ... http://truck-sim.club/topic/34733-karta ... /?p=606835
Win-10 64bit,
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » March 26th, 2019, 10:52 pm

Sergey, thank you so much for the info you give us!
It is much appreciated. :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
jasewolf

Post by jasewolf » March 27th, 2019, 9:09 pm

Arayas wrote:
March 26th, 2019, 10:15 pm
It's not my style to have 2 cities for a half a country, that's Promods style. :D
Or for the whole country regarding say the Isle of Man lol. Yea I know it's such a tiny space the IoM for the scale of the game, but really disappointing that cannot at least do a loop around the island rather than just one road from Douglas to Ramsey that just feels nothing at all like the IoM xD.
Sergey061
PPM

Post by Sergey061 » March 30th, 2019, 4:48 pm

Friends, in the first message of this topic there is a link to a new (final) version of the road connection - YKSRSK-SRmap_roadconnection_V-2.2
 The road to V. Mary was added, and cosmetic changes were made in the 'forest' road)))

Друзья, в первом сообщении данной темы размещена ссылка на новую (финальную) версию дорожного соединения - YKSRSK-SRmap_roadconnection_V-2.2
Добавлена дорога до В. Мары, и внесены косметические изменения в "лесную" дорогу)))
Win-10 64bit,