[REL]RusMap 2.49[1.49]

jaro
PPM

Re: [REL]RusMap 2.4.3[1.42]

Post by jaro » October 17th, 2021, 10:04 pm

You are right Arayas. This map on ETS2.LT is a combination of RusMapa and the paid version of ProjectRussia.
Sergey061
PPM

Post by Sergey061 » October 17th, 2021, 10:54 pm

MG Mike wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 6:57 pm
Hi there,

Beautyfull pictures! Can't wait for more 😀

But I have a question.

At ETS2.lt (I know this side can't be trusted everytime) I discovered something like an alternative Rusmap. It is called just Russia and seems to consist of already existing Rusmap (not newest vsersion) and also SZM Addon and in addition there is the Ringroad around Moscow completed full and there some cities eastwards from Moscow as for example nishni novgorod.. Or arzamas or lukoyanov and so on

Is it a pirated version or is there a second mapping team with official permission at work for Russia?? But if so why is it not seen at SCS forums or here??

But anyway the way they bild Moscow looks nice with that complete ring around, you ban even see the Basilika cathedral in the center as scenery..

Regards
MG Mike
I will clarify. More than three years ago, after a long absence of Dmitry (aldim @ tor), I coordinated the adaptation of RusMap for new versions (you probably remember the first two with the index 'not original') with the author of Rusmap Dmitry and the administration of TrakSim. Around the same time, the author of 'Russia' Palych appeared, who, without any agreement with Dima, began to pick the map. He stole the junctions from brainiac, his mod was called 'Realistic Russian Higways v6 / v5.2 (Реалистичные российские автодороги) http://truck-sim.club/topic/32215-reali ... x-upd2908/', it was from there that the ring road around Moscow 'MKAD' appeared, from the Orient Express the city of Yelets, called it all his work and began to sell 1500 rubles each.
This he does to this day. That is, he steals from other developers, Sever stole from us, from Valery SZM, and sells .. It turns out that in fact, his work in 'Russia' is the territory Southeast of Moscow .. And even then, I'm not sure about that .. It is possible that that territory was stolen in parts from other projects and glued together.
I organized the draining of his card, and I did it solely to stop the trade of other people's labor .. With the pig, you need to act by his own methods, I personally think so ... Posted in free access .. This will continue until 'palych' removes from its rework all our latest developments (North, and all new assets) as well as SZM ... If our demand does not affect him in any way, Then I will be forced to resort to extreme measures .. Namely, through a dummy, his card will be purchased in his group, and this buyer will be my nephew (and he is the head of the department in the Tax Service of our city, and then very large Troubles, up to criminal punishment .. No one has canceled the article for unearned and illegal profits, and I must say that the punishment under this article is extremely serious ...

Внесу ясность. Более трёх лет назад, после длительного отсутствия Дмитрия (aldim@tor) я согласовал адаптацию РусМап под новые версии (вы наверняка помните первые две с индексом "не оригинал") с автором Русмап Дмитрием и администрацией ТракСима. Примерно в то же время время появился и автор "России" Палыч, который безо всякого согласования с Димой начал ковырять карту. Он украл развязки у Брайнака, его мод назывался "Realistic Russian Higways v6/v5.2 (Реалистичные российские автодороги) http://truck-sim.club/topic/32215-reali ... x-upd2908/", именно оттуда появилась кольцевая дорога вокруг Москвы "МКАД", из Восточного Экспресса город Елец, назвал всё это своей работой и начал продавать по 1500 рублей.
Этим он занимается и по сей день. То есть ворует у других разработчиков, у нас украл Север, у Валерия SZM, и продаёт.. Выходит что по факту лично его работа в "России" это территория Юго-Восточнее Москвы.. Да и то, я не уверен в этом.. Не исключено что и та территория украдена частями с других проектов и склеена в целое..
Слив его карты организовал я, и сделал это исключительно для остановки торговли чужим трудом.. Со свиньёй нужно действовать его же методами, лично я так считаю... Каждую следующую его версию ожидает та же участь, то есть она будет куплена через подставное лицо и выложена в свободный доступ.. Это будет продолжаться до тех пор, пока "палыч" не удалит из своей переделки все наши последние наработки (Север, и все новые активы) а также SZM... Если на него ни как не подействует наше требование, значит я буду вынужден прибегнуть к крайним мерам.. А именно, через подставное лицо, у него в группе будет приобретена его карта, и этим покупателем будет мой племянник (а он является начальником отдела в Налоговой службе нашего города, и тогда палыча ждут очень крупные неприятности, вплоть до уголовного наказания.. Статью за нетрудовые и не законные прибыли у нас ещё ни кто отменял, и должен сказать что наказание по этой статье применяется крайне серьёзное...
Last edited by Sergey061 on October 17th, 2021, 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Win-10 64bit,
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA
Intel Core i-9 10900K ,5.3GHz
MSI Gaming X Trio GeForge RTX 3080
Система - 250 ГБ SSD M.2 Samsung 960 EVO
Игры - SSD SAMSUNG 860 QVO 1ТБ
память - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 - 4x8ГБ 4000 МГц
Sergey061
PPM

Post by Sergey061 » October 17th, 2021, 11:00 pm

jaro wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 10:04 pm
You are right Arayas. This map on ETS2.LT is a combination of RusMapa and the paid version of ProjectRussia.
You're wrong. This is Rusmap with the stolen and added works of other authors. The Russia project is a symbiosis of Rusmap and stolen developments for which Palych in his VK group rips off 1,500 rubles from people, about 20 euros, that is, twice as expensive as any official DLC.

Ты не прав. Это и есть Русмап с украденными и добавленными в него работами других авторов. Проект Россия является симбиозом Русмап и украденных разработок за который палыч в своей группе в ВК сдирает с людей по 1500 руб, примерно 20 евро, то есть в два раза дороже чем любое официальное DLC.
Win-10 64bit,
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA
Intel Core i-9 10900K ,5.3GHz
MSI Gaming X Trio GeForge RTX 3080
Система - 250 ГБ SSD M.2 Samsung 960 EVO
Игры - SSD SAMSUNG 860 QVO 1ТБ
память - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 - 4x8ГБ 4000 МГц
jaro
PPM

Post by jaro » October 18th, 2021, 9:28 am

Sergey061 wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 11:00 pm
jaro wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 10:04 pm
You're wrong. This is Rusmap with the stolen and added works of other authors. The Russia project is a symbiosis of Rusmap and stolen developments for which Palych in his VK group rips off 1,500 rubles from people, about 20 euros, that is, twice as expensive as any official DLC.

Ты не прав. Это и есть Русмап с украденными и добавленными в него работами других авторов. Проект Россия является симбиозом Русмап и украденных разработок за который палыч в своей группе в ВК сдирает с людей по 1500 руб, примерно 20 евро, то есть в два раза дороже чем любое официальное DLC.
This is what I wanted to say that this is a thief's map because nowhere is there any mention that this person uses RusMapa with your consent, I only confirmed that I saw this map on the ETS2.LT website
MG Mike
PPM

Post by MG Mike » October 18th, 2021, 8:27 pm

Ah ok thank you Sergey for clarification.

I won't keep this alternative Rusmap anyway. It is at one hand practical to have several Rusmap projects in one together, but I don't like it if it is not official and not with permission.
So I will delete it at once.

The competed ringroad at Moscow is from Braniac's realistic Russian highways as I understand?
So I will look for it and add it to your actual Russmap version..
Thanks again

Edit.
These realistic Russian highways Addon seems outdated and not any longer compatible.
RonaldLSJR
PPM

Post by RonaldLSJR » October 26th, 2021, 5:18 am

When will RushMap 2.4.3 for ETS2 1.42 be available for for download? Does the free version have different content from pay version of RushMap?
Vinnie Terranova

Re: [REL]RusMap 2.4.2[1.41]

Post by Vinnie Terranova » October 26th, 2021, 12:46 pm

@RonaldLSJR first of all it's RusMap, not RushMap. Second, I don't think there is a paid version of RusMap?

Btw, who changed the post title of the previous posts to [REL]RusMap 2.4.3[1.42]...? It's still [REL]RusMap 2.4.2[1.41]... Or [REL]RusMap 2.4.2[1.42] if RusMap is compatible with ETS2 v1.42. But RusMap v2.4.3 is not released as far as I know.
Tapir
VIP

Post by Tapir » October 26th, 2021, 1:32 pm

Exactly Viennie Terranova he hast to wait for the new Rusmap and there is no paid version !

RonaldSJR hold your horses.

System: Windows 11 PRO
Processor: Intel i7-12700KF 5GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte B760 DS3H AX
Memory: Corsair DDR5-6000 32 GB
Storage: Samsung 990 M2 SSD + 2 Samsung 870 SSD
Graphics: Asus GeForce Dual RTX 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6
AlexBr967

Post by AlexBr967 » October 26th, 2021, 1:35 pm

Sergey has confirmed on the ProMods forums that RusMap 2.4.2 works fine in 1.42. I haven't tested it with the new ProMods yet though
ProMods Junior Beta Tester
Tapir
VIP

Post by Tapir » October 26th, 2021, 1:39 pm

Jep, RusMap 2.42 works fine in 1.42!

System: Windows 11 PRO
Processor: Intel i7-12700KF 5GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte B760 DS3H AX
Memory: Corsair DDR5-6000 32 GB
Storage: Samsung 990 M2 SSD + 2 Samsung 870 SSD
Graphics: Asus GeForce Dual RTX 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6