[REL]RusMap 2.49[1.49]

Arayas
Site Admin

Re: [REL]RusMap 2.4.2[1.41]

Post by Arayas » August 22nd, 2021, 11:01 pm

This areas are not gonna be affected by the next SCS DLC?
Следующие DLC SCS не повлияют на эти области?
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Sergey061
PPM

Post by Sergey061 » August 22nd, 2021, 11:05 pm

Arayas wrote:
August 22nd, 2021, 11:01 pm
This areas are not gonna be affected by the next SCS DLC?
Следующие DLC SCS не повлияют на эти области?
I don’t think this is the Murmansk region.
As for the rest of the territory, Rusmap will be partially integrated into the Heart of Russia.

Не думаю, это Мурманская область.
Что же касается остальной территории, то Русмап будет частично интегрирован в "Сердце России".
Win-10 64bit,
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA
Intel Core i-9 10900K ,5.3GHz
MSI Gaming X Trio GeForge RTX 3080
Система - 250 ГБ SSD M.2 Samsung 960 EVO
Игры - SSD SAMSUNG 860 QVO 1ТБ
память - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 - 4x8ГБ 4000 МГц
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » August 22nd, 2021, 11:09 pm

I hope it will go well...after last 2 DLC's i dont expect much from SCS.

Я надеюсь, что все пойдет хорошо ... после двух последних DLC я не ожидаю многого от SCS.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
MG Mike
PPM

Post by MG Mike » August 25th, 2021, 11:59 am

This seems to be the main difficulty that SCS has if we speak from the last two DLCs.

At Road to the black Sea they had more countryroads and beautyful nice landscapes there. Then came the release and people complained important motor and expressways are missing. This and the other cities are missing and so on.
So SCS probably noticed it and instead of bringing eventual updates and Addons they probably said " Next DLC we will do better" so Iberia came and there are more cities and mostly only expressways and only 3 or 4 countryroads.. But nice Landscape are also there. I like it.
But now people complain again.. Too much expressways, almost no countryroads or villages.. Missing coastal roads and so on..

I think it is nearly impossible to hit the taste and flavor of all of the Community..
Maybe with Heart of Russia they have a bigger chance cause Russia is enormous big and there are many thing that can be realized.
There could now be many expressways and many countryroads as well.. We will see.
In addition we don't know how easy it was for SCS to do their investigations.. Even it is not anymore the Sovyet Union I can imagine that taking Photos and examinations of wide areas of the Country can still be difficult doe to local regulations that might forbid photography eventual... But this should Sergey know better than we.
And in the end we had and have still Corona pandemic situation. At Iberia there are some exits or interchanges with closed roads and behind the Cutplanes you can see it was planned to expand there also and it was skipped. Even in the inner circle of the Madrid Ringroad is an unfinished section..
So Iberia was meant to be more than we actually got. Maybe the delay due to Corona caused this..

However I am curious about how good heart of Russia will be.
For me as a west German citizen I won't be able to say much about it. I have never been at Russia and know less about it. My knowledge of Geography and cities is related to Google maps and speaking of the game Rusmap.
I am looking forward to it and surely Sergey and his team will merge it in a proper way.

Regards
MG Mike

Edit.. I saw at television once a documentary series "Russia from above" this was also interesting.
But this shows more landscapes, cities and industries.
So I know about cities like Nikel in northern Russia. Which is a very dirty place caused by the industry there.
Maybe this can be part of the DLC, who knows?! But this is more towards east.. So I am not sure how dense the north of Russia will be.
And regarding roadnetwork, these documentaries don't focuses on this..
Last edited by MG Mike on August 27th, 2021, 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » August 25th, 2021, 3:04 pm

Romania doesnt have highways because we are dumb. Bulgaria its also in the same place. There are few, not worth mentioning. Wherever SCS was mapping in this area must be country roads. But they choosed the bad ones, closed for trucks.

The biggest enemy of this game are "google street - reality" trolls, who want a game with nothing else than boring direction...just because its "real". They don't seam to bother the rest of this game is fake as hell. Example: driving, rest and sleep program who is number one concern when you are on a truck. This program can be inspected even 30 days back from tachograph card, so its eye opener. In ETS? No, yawn and go, it will be fine.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Osmanasm

Post by Osmanasm » August 27th, 2021, 1:45 pm

Sergey061 there is 1 bug in latvia balvi city missing now its promods city
Sergey061
PPM

Post by Sergey061 » August 27th, 2021, 2:24 pm

Osmanasm wrote:
August 27th, 2021, 1:45 pm
Sergey061 there is 1 bug in latvia balvi city missing now its promods city
I am aware of this))) Now the version of connector # 3 is being checked
Я в курсе этого))) Сейчас проверяется версия коннектора №3
Win-10 64bit,
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA
Intel Core i-9 10900K ,5.3GHz
MSI Gaming X Trio GeForge RTX 3080
Система - 250 ГБ SSD M.2 Samsung 960 EVO
Игры - SSD SAMSUNG 860 QVO 1ТБ
память - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 - 4x8ГБ 4000 МГц
slider916
VIP

Post by slider916 » August 27th, 2021, 4:47 pm

Thanks Sergey!
jaro
PPM

Post by jaro » August 28th, 2021, 9:58 pm

Many people may not like it, but in fact many people use the paid version of Roex to create their Combo Maps, the creator of which is Arayas, but he, like many MAP creators such as Sergey, the creator of RusMap does not fully understand that SCS will at some point enter the areas over which They have been struggling with development for many years and it will not be them at all, and it was just that they would destroy their many years of work on maps, just as they do not care about the creators of minor map additions.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » August 29th, 2021, 11:34 am

And you have placed this in many topics to tell us we don't care about a minor map addition? I am asuming you are talking about Polska Poludnowa.....well, in SCS forum the creator of that "addition" is telling everybody his solution to the problem: Remove ROX (yeah, he didnt bother to even get the name of the map right) so why the hell should i spend my time making HIS map compatible with a map combo?
To respond to his lack of respect with my work and personal time? Nope.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro