[REL] TR Extended Map 1.3 [1.43]

bona

Re: [REL] TR Extended Map 1.1 [1.39]

Post by bona » January 12th, 2021, 12:56 pm

Big Things Will Happen!

We set out last year saying "Something is changing". The result of the hard work of our team something has changed in Euro Truck Simulator 2 Turkey. So, expanded Istanbul was released in first version.

Now, we say 'bigger things will happen'. As a result of interest and support we received from you, we expanded our target and started working for other cities in the Marmara Region.

Please visit our Website for more content.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 12th, 2021, 2:13 pm

@bona

Okay, so the expansion time has come! So, I better ask this question now, before it's too late,
but what kind of Map Editor background are you using now? The reason I ask is that the further
east and south you go, you will need a proper map projection on that BG to get things right.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
selimcetin

Post by selimcetin » March 14th, 2021, 12:44 pm

We share with you the screenshots taken in TR Extended Map: Istanbul Edition, 1.40 open beta. When the new visual lighting update is finished, we will release the compatible version. The Marmara Edition is still being worked on. See you in the first blog post of the new period!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marx
PPM

Post by Marx » April 14th, 2021, 1:06 am

Amazing screenshots really.
Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » April 14th, 2021, 7:13 pm

The Map has been updated for 1.40. Downloadlink is on their Website.
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
Olsbyn
PPM

Re: [REL] TR Extended Map 1.2 [1.40]

Post by Olsbyn » April 29th, 2021, 2:32 am

Istanbul is now located in the sea.
It's used with PPM Roex and Rusmap, from the top and down: Roex --> Rusmap --> TR extended. Everything else is placed correctly on the BG map.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » April 29th, 2021, 2:35 am

@Olsbyn

That's how they built it, I don't know how they thought when using a scale of 1:19 at that narrow area!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olsbyn
PPM

Post by Olsbyn » April 29th, 2021, 2:54 am

@BenganJ

Ah, I'll ignore it then. I'll have to visit the city then to see if I want to keep it, my ocd tells me no, but I have to see how it looks before I decide
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » April 29th, 2021, 10:14 am

@Olsbyn

Yes, take a look at it, they will expand south-east later I think!
selimcetin

Post by selimcetin » May 7th, 2021, 12:59 am

TR Extended Map: Marmara Edition – Gebze

It is time to share the first blog from the upcoming version of TR Extended Map Mod. After the hard work of our map design team, we are excited to present you new screenshots from the Marmara expansion version. The first stop of the drivers on their journey to Anatolia after Istanbul will be Gebze district, where most of the Kocaeli industry is concentrated.
Gebze is located in the east of the Marmara Region, in the northern part of the Gulf of Izmit, has a rich historical past, its economy; It is a rapidly developing and growing district of Turkey based on agriculture, animal husbandry and industry. Gebze is one of the largest industrial cities of the Marmara Region and hosts 15% of Turkey’s industry. Gebze is established around the roads that connect Anatolia to Istanbul and Europe. Since the roads are in the east-west direction, the urban area and industry is an industrial area developed in this direction.
TR Extended Map mod followers will have the opportunity to transport to 4 different companies in Gebze district of Kocaeli. We hope you enjoy delivering cargo to these locations with a wide range of industries. Realistic environmental design, recognizable points and ambitious intersections will be important details that increase your driving pleasure. By the way, we have not forgotten the bus drivers. You will also find the Gebze bus station in our map mod.
We are eager to bring you new contents. There are many more things to share. Stay tuned. Thank you for your patience!

TR Extended Team