[REL/WIP] YKSRSK - Great Steppe Road Connection (The most BORING Road in ETS History) v0.3 BETA

BenganJ

Re: [REL/WIP] YKSRSK - Great Steppe Road Connection (The most BORING Road in ETS History) v0.3 BETA

Post by BenganJ » January 4th, 2020, 2:18 am

Well, this nagging old man, will soon start pushing you to get going! :lol: :lol: :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
ExtremorPL
Modder

Re: [REL/WIP] YKSRSK - Great Steppe Road Connection (The most BORING Road in ETS History) v0.3 BETA

Post by ExtremorPL » January 4th, 2020, 2:55 am

But YKSRSK doesn't match that background sadly. :(
Retired modder.
Tapir
VIP

Post by Tapir » January 4th, 2020, 3:20 am

You are right. :!:

System: Windows 11 PRO
Processor: Intel i7-12700KF 5GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte B760 DS3H AX
Memory: Corsair DDR5-6000 32 GB
Storage: Samsung 990 M2 SSD + 2 Samsung 870 SSD
Graphics: Asus GeForce Dual RTX 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 4th, 2020, 3:52 am

@ExtremorPL & @Tapir

Skip that complaining now, please! Arayas is more or less done with that map
after the adjustments to the RttBS DLC. He will NOT move that map into the
correct place, at least not in any time soon, I think! Work with what you've
got, at least for now!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAPLV
PPM

Post by CAPLV » January 4th, 2020, 10:05 am

YKSRSK is in much correct place than SRMap.. so.. no complains :D
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 4th, 2020, 11:56 am

I have a suggestion. What if Arayas just rename Baku to some other city, town, village
located at that position and then FunTrucker_18 recreates Baku on the TGS-YKSRSK RC
instead, at the correct location? Baku is, in my opinion the most obvious misplaced city
on the YKSRSK map! One big problem solved!
ExtremorPL
Modder

Post by ExtremorPL » January 4th, 2020, 12:11 pm

He even don't have to rename it, we can create baku with id baku0 or something and I see no problem. But it's going to look ugly (two the same cities :? ) and I don't know what FunTrucker thinks about it :D

EDIT: I didn't understand you right, it is possible then but I don't think Arayas will rename it.
Retired modder.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » January 4th, 2020, 12:25 pm

Bengan if you have a mod with background covering the YKSRSK area please tell me.
I was trying to adapt YKSRSK to the new DLC but for some reason the SCS background was moved to north (probably curved extremities) and YKSRSK is now shifted to south. Of course, because i have used the old SCS background to make my own background, nothing match now.
This is why the YKSRSK DLC project is on hold. This and my reduced time to adress it, for personal reasons.

Sience the Georgia and Azerbaidjan are basicaly one road, maybe i will find time to move atleast that area to the corect location, if we consider Bengan's background as universal criteria (and knowing Bengan, i think he is right).
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
ExtremorPL
Modder

Post by ExtremorPL » January 4th, 2020, 12:31 pm

Georgia and Azerbaijan are the most misplaced. With Turkey I can live. It would help us a lot if you would move Azerbaijan and Georgia in its correct place (on Bengan's background). I hope you find some time to move it. :D
Retired modder.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 4th, 2020, 12:33 pm

@Arayas

Mate, that is DAMN, DAMN good news, so right after I have finished to register
a new BG for the Mahgreb group also covering Libya, I will GLADLY support you
with a ME BG for Turkey, Georgia and Azerbadjan! That will be highest possible
priority. Okay?