YKSRSK-Southern Region road connection

BenganJ

Re: YKSRSK-Southern Region road connection

Post by BenganJ » May 16th, 2020, 2:19 pm

I usually pour a bucket of water on it from time to time!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » May 16th, 2020, 2:54 pm

That's a great ideea! I just piss on it from time to time but your ideea is less smelly! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
csbrat
PPM

Post by csbrat » May 16th, 2020, 8:00 pm

LOl thank you for the laugh this morning :)
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » May 16th, 2020, 8:03 pm

You're welcome! We try to have some fun here at the same time as we work hard!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MG Mike
PPM

Post by MG Mike » May 17th, 2020, 2:43 pm

Hi there,

At first many thanks for the finally relocated ykrsrslmap and for the new Roadconnection as well.

Unfortunately I must say I like the former version more. As I understand the Caucasus are very high and rough mountains almost similar to the alps between Germany and Italy.
I don't know if there are pass routes or main roads leading through tunnels or if there are high mountain roads from south Russia to Georgia in real life also, but in the game your old version looked at least for me like that, high rough mountains.. Especially the stretch between the little settlement near the tunnel and the border station to Georgia..
This is very missing now.. I also love roads along rivers and the waterfall is very good made, no question (only water rushing sound is also missing) but the landscape in generell looks like the mountains are somewhere beyond the scenes left and right the road..

I understand that the space has surely changed since relocation and the former road might be too long by now. But anyway I would like it more if there would these high mountains feeling back.. Caucasus is not only that road we had along the Caspian sea. It is the whole region also between Southern region and Georgia..
Especially if you come from Southern region you see this high mountains. And later you drove right through it, but now not anymore.. It is a little pity.

Anyway thanks for your work
Best regards
MG Mike
Bartula

Post by Bartula » May 18th, 2020, 3:54 pm

Hey guys, I looked through this forum and I haven't seen anyone having the same problem with roadconnection as I have. I post the photo so I hope You will have the better picture of the porblem. All road connections are above the maps - I have SR in the bottom, then RusMAP and at the top I have ROEX. Map mods I have are RoExtended 2.6 + YKSRSK 2.2 + RusMAP 2.1 + Southern Region 8.0 beta. No other map mods, only traffic density, jazzycat cars normal and russian and a DAF from Vad&k. Thanks in advance and have a lovely afternoon!

The problem with roadconnection:
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » May 18th, 2020, 3:59 pm

@Bartula

Welcome! Remove the Caucasus mod and all will be well again! It is NOT compatible with the new YKSRSK22DLC map!
PerrydPelle

Post by PerrydPelle » May 18th, 2020, 4:02 pm

That’s not a problem with the Caucasus map, the problem is that he’s using a older version of the SR-YKSRSK RC, use the updated one Bartula
Road to Asia community manager and Discord server admin

World of Wombat Discord server admin

MaghrebMap beta tester and Discord server moderator
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » May 18th, 2020, 4:08 pm

@PerrydPelle

You're right there mate, I was too fast as the Caucasus RC does exactly the same to the World View map!
Bartula

Post by Bartula » May 18th, 2020, 5:45 pm

@BenganJ @PerrydPelle, Thanks for Your fast replies. I will download all the newest files and see how it goes :)

EDIT: I have checked the newest file and the problem is still a thing. Maybe I should look for anwsers in mod order?

Bottom:

Top:
Last edited by Bartula on May 18th, 2020, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.