Promods team and their complexes

Go crazy here
fatih301081
VIP

Promods team and their complexes

Post by fatih301081 » June 7th, 2022, 3:20 am

How high must one have fallen from a tree in childhood to have such complexes. I now find the inferiority complex and the associated attacks in all directions of the PM team laughable. :dash1:
And just because you've placed what feels like 5 real objects on the whole PM map doesn't mean you bring reality into the game. :dash2:

When I saw the picture of this "something" on the forum, I found him repulsive. My gut feeling probably didn't deceive me. The picture just screams: :slow_en:
System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-10400F
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: GeForce GTX 1650 S

Tapir
VIP

Re: Promods team and their complexes

Post by Tapir » June 7th, 2022, 8:48 am

System: Windows 11 PRO
Processor: Intel i7-12700KF 5GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte B760 DS3H AX
Memory: Corsair DDR5-6000 32 GB
Storage: Samsung 990 M2 SSD + 2 Samsung 870 SSD
Graphics: Asus GeForce Dual RTX 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6
Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » June 7th, 2022, 1:58 pm

Emreunalir is really someone who is busy pissing everyone off. First Arayas (with the turkey project) and now TerraMaps
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » June 7th, 2022, 2:17 pm

I'm not gonna go to war because of a rambling dude, i know he's not talking for promods team or community, and i am not gonna follow this subject sience i already have my answer, i will consider this closed.

ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
ItzHonzula
VIP

Post by ItzHonzula » June 8th, 2022, 12:06 pm

What is this supposed to be? :fuk:

I put a comment on RETROGAMER's video where he was talking dirty about TerraMaps and their takedown notice (promoting piracy of SCS and TerraMaps products) and one of the PM global admins seemingly found my comment which wasn't targeted in ANY FUCKING WAY against PM team, and he said that he considers it lightly as a threat. Like, give me a fucking reason why.
This happened in their server boosters' chat. I even APOLOGIZED (said sorry for that, no response).

An hour later when i already rather switched my server boost from PM to TerraMaps server, i looked to my discord server list and saw that i'm no longer in the PM server. Looked at their website and seen this:

Can someone from the PM team actually tell me an ACTUAL reason (with enough proofs) that i deserved the bans?

I'm angry, raged and ready to FUCKING DESTROY ANYTHING IN MY 1 KILOMETER RADIUS.

TL;DR: I got banned from ProMods services for no actual reason, just because an admin got my comment on a different topic wrong (most likely).
EuRoadNet and Projekt Česko developer.

silly nonbinary existence :3
Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » June 8th, 2022, 3:22 pm

This is getting more and more stupid!!!
It seems if you use the f* word Promods seems to get insulted these days????
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
fatih301081
VIP

Post by fatih301081 » June 8th, 2022, 4:48 pm

I have the impression that they always hide behind the statement that "unfortunately" it was one of the team and not Promods (see the answer to Arayas above). Basically it is not like that. It's just pathetic what they're doing. Yes, they can mapping and maybe they can do that well, at least for me as a layman because I can't. But from a human point of view, in my opinion, they are sow. Unimaginative, helpless, adorned with inferiority complexes without prospects, they attack everyone and everything that could bring their inability to light.
System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-10400F
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: GeForce GTX 1650 S

Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » June 8th, 2022, 9:08 pm

The topic was locked, we are wasting to much time and energy fighting for virtual stuff. Promods covers and continue to cover great areas from Roextended, above all other maps. I've learned our users matters and i will act in that direction instead of going to war at every step.
Promods is not developing in ETS community interest, i agree, but in their community interest.
But also agree is their right, we dont own ETS.

I recommend you doing the same.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro