Visual entertainment (all platforms)

Go crazy here
Arayas
Site Admin

Visual entertainment (all platforms)

Post by Arayas » May 31st, 2022, 12:20 am

I have years sience i have seen a good movie or a show, a stupid situation now, when we have streaming platforms, big movie corporations and stuff.

To start in positive way, i have seen some good shows on Netflix, maded by europeans like The Fall, Trapped, Sorjonen or pretty good documentaries about real life cases, Ricky Gervais stand-up and Afterlife show , on Amazon we have The Expanse....

US still insist to function in "dumb mode", killing every good ideea created in the past, Star Wars, Predator, Terminator, Star Trek, Alien, now Lord of the rings. And i am sure i forgot a few.
Disney, when is not busy ruinning Star Wars iconic characters (Obivan Kenobi its a shit show), is busy shitting every month a "superhero movie", you will say there are more people flying in the sky in US than regular people on the ground. SGI baby, who needs actors?
I find this kind of movies suitable for 10-12 years old kids, but even so, i have heard that Thor now is female, Superman is gay, Batman is Batwoman (great show cancelled fast) and so on and this kind of "progressive" ideeas, because i am watching a movie or a show to be educated and lectured about stuff we didnt had in movies before 2020: black people, female actors and so on.
I was trying to see Shadows and Bones, a fantasy show, after 3 episodes i was still trying to understand the layout of that imaginary world, but don't worry, without any connection with the story itself, lets watch 2 dudes fucking eachother. That was the missing link, i supose.
Next day, lets try another one: Welcome to Eden, a spanish garbage, based on the assumption young people are REALLY dumb, and if you don't understand the story, no problem, we have the solution: one dude doinga hand job to another, then having sex one episode later, than chick on chick and so on. Passionate gay kisses, the life on Earth will collapse, 40kg chick beating the hell out of 90kg dude, lectures on top of lectures.
I know there are people from a minority or another out there, i wish them all the best in life, we always had them in entertainment, this dumb show makers are not inventing the hot water now, but don't beat me in the head with this every goddamn minute while the plot of your show is weaker than a cat piss.

Netflix is now going down fast, go woke, go broke, Disney+ is dead at birth with their people in tights flying in the sky and woke cartoons, child grooming policy and very dumb ideeas. Amazon? they have launched in Romania without romanian translations :dash2: and full of woke garbage.

For now i am gonna stick to youtube watching cats and dogs videos and dumb people doing dumb things.
But maybe i miss something? Let me know.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Re: Visual entertainment (all platforms)

Post by FunTrucker_18 » June 2nd, 2022, 3:51 am

Most series which started pretty good became pretty shitty after some time, thanks to some always offended rich white woke kids on Twitter. Sure, for example, are often under represented in modern day movies and I got no problem with starring black people. Or trans. Or gay or lesbian. But you can do this in a... let's say "natural" way, like reality. I've never seen a gay person running around in colorful clothes and rubbing his homosexuality under people's noses. And that's where the problem starts with today's stuff on streaming platforms. They make a movie about a black gay dude, for example. Instead of showing his struggles with his surroundings, friends, family, at the workplace and so on, the movie gives a "I'm gay and that makes me better than you. If you don't like the movie, you are the secret lovechild of Adolf Hitler and Mussolini!" vibe. Such movies don't help to integrate "different" people into society, they don't help to make them feel accepted, Nah - these movies are the reason while society splits more and more.

I even know some gay people hating these kind of productions for the same reasons.
The liberal left creates mostly these kind of problems so they don't have to deal with real problems like racism, discrimination, climate warming, economic problems.
Funny thing is: Most of these "woke" people pushing these kind of media fuckup are WHITE people living in rich suburbs. People who will never experience racism and discrimination.
I'll bet my 3 months pay - If you ask some random black dude about these Series he will say: "I got bigger problems than this crap!"
SYMDYFF
PPM

Post by SYMDYFF » June 8th, 2022, 9:34 am

If you are a fan of motor sports shows, I suggest Top Gear and The Grand Tour made by 3 English guys. These 2 show are of huge creativity and fun to watch. And the showmakers don't care about PC and liberals at all (Which I like).
Being quarantined is the worst thing u could imagine... :help:
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » June 9th, 2022, 1:18 pm

But not the "new" Top Gear. After the 3 Jerks got fired or left, the new Top Gear Team is not authentic - I'll stick to the Grand Tour :grin:
SYMDYFF
PPM

Post by SYMDYFF » June 10th, 2022, 4:49 pm

FunTrucker_18 Sadly though these 3 old brit may be too old for making the show... Which means now the TGT is ending. :((((
Being quarantined is the worst thing u could imagine... :help:
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » July 31st, 2022, 9:28 pm

At least we had a honor drive with TGT. Everything has an end. Except for sausages, they have two.