Heart of...Russia?

Go crazy here

Do you think SCS should release a DLC called The Heart of Russia?

Poll ended at March 12th, 2022, 2:00 am

Yes
36%
No
44%
Maybe next year
20%

Total votes: 61
Forza Gamer 777
PPM

Re: Heart of...Russia?

Post by Forza Gamer 777 » March 13th, 2022, 10:01 am

punk wrote:
March 13th, 2022, 9:55 am
Forza Gamer 777 wrote:
March 12th, 2022, 10:58 pm
I want to say one thing. I f@cked now to answer every word and try to refute it, referring to authoritative sources. because they will still tell me that this is Russian propaganda. The whole topic here is based on the idea "Russians are faggots", "Russia is shit", "DLC should be renamed", "Remove DLC from the wishlist". And you do not separate the population and politicians, but you yourself say that we have a dictator and we do not have the right to vote. You contradict yourself

Я хочу одно сказать. Еб@л я сейчас отвечать на каждое слово и стараться его опровергнуть, ссылаясь на авторитетные источники. ведь мне всё равно скажут, что это русская пропаганда. Весь топик тут основан на идее "русские - пидорасы", "Россия-говно", "ДЛС надо переименовывать", "Удалил ДЛС из вишлиста". И вы не разделяете население и политиков, но сами говорите, что у нас диктатор и мы не имеем права голоса. Сами себе противоречите

Пока что своими постами вы только убеждаете всех в том что они правы.

Writing your bullshit posts you just convince us that we are right
В чем вы правы? В том, что я, сука, виноват в войне? Совсем там поехавшие? У вас у всех риторика одинаковая. Сначала пишут про то, что у нас нет прав и свободы слова, нами командует кровавый диктатор и так далее, а потом пишут про то, что мы не смогли остановить его. Вы вообще понимаете слово диктатор? Если у нас нет прав и свободы слова, то мы тем более не виноваты в происходящем. Вы же сами свои же слова опровергаете.

What are you right about? That I is to blame for the war? Who went there at all? You all have the same rhetoric. First, they write about the fact that we have no rights and freedom of speech, we are commanded by a bloody dictator, and so on, and then they write about the fact that we could not stop him. Do you even understand the word dictator? If we do not have the rights and freedom of speech, then we are all the more not to blame for what is happening. You are refuting your own words.
punk
PPM

Post by punk » March 13th, 2022, 10:09 am

Forza Gamer 777 wrote:
March 12th, 2022, 11:42 pm
Of course, damn it, I decided to go kill Ukrainians when my second cousin and good friend lives in Kharkov

Естественно, бл@ть, я же решил пойти убивать украинцев, когда у меня в Харькове живёт троюродный брат и хороший друг
А у меня куча родни живет в России и я их послал вслед за российским кораблем после шовинистических и нацистских заяв. А вы не посылаете. Терпите. Но потом когда все закончится вам будет стыдно но всем уже будет все равно. Как впрочем и сейчас - если население оправдывает свастику с буквой Z и убийство людей потому что вам пропагандоны на ОРТ сказали что жидобандеровцы разработали вирусы против русских и нато вас собирается стереть с лица земли, то в жопу такое население. У нас знаете сколько беженцев из Путинляндии сейчас, чего это они убегают, вроде их дома не крошат искандерами и есть и пить есть что и в бомбоубежище не надо спускаться спать. Так что выход всегда есть. Хотите терпеть как к вам относятся - оставайтесь и поддерждивайте Соловьевых и Скобеевых, вините в своеих бедах нато и "пиндолов". А не хотите. Выступайте против этого - удалите DLC сердце России из избранного, выступайте против Путина, эмигрируйте если невмоготу.

And I have a lot of relatives living in Russia, and I sent them after the Russian ship after chauvinistic and Nazi statements. You don't send. You're give up. But then when it's all over you will be ashamed, but no one will care. As well as now - if the population justifies the swastika with the letter Z and the killing of people because the propagandists on ORT told you that the Jew Bandera developed viruses against the Russians and NATO is going to wipe you off the face of the earth, then such a population is to hell with. Do you know how many refugees from Putinland here are now, why are they running away, like their houses are not crumbled with Iskanders and they have foold and water, they don’t even have to go down to sleep in a bomb shelter. So there is always a way out. If you want to endure how they treat you - stay and support the Solovyovs and Skobeevs, blame NATO and the americans for your troubles. But you don't want to. Oppose it - remove DLC heart of Russia from favorites, oppose Putin, emigrate if unbearable.

My PC: MSI MAG Z590 Tomahawk, Core i7-10700K, G.Skill RipJaws 64GB, Samsung EVO 1TB SSD, GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB, Logitech G920

My Combo topic: https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1640
punk
PPM

Post by punk » March 13th, 2022, 10:20 am

Forza Gamer 777 wrote:
March 13th, 2022, 10:01 am

В чем вы правы? В том, что я, сука, виноват в войне? Совсем там поехавшие? У вас у всех риторика одинаковая. Сначала пишут про то, что у нас нет прав и свободы слова, нами командует кровавый диктатор и так далее, а потом пишут про то, что мы не смогли остановить его. Вы вообще понимаете слово диктатор? Если у нас нет прав и свободы слова, то мы тем более не виноваты в происходящем. Вы же сами свои же слова опровергаете.

What are you right about? That I is to blame for the war? Who went there at all? You all have the same rhetoric. First, they write about the fact that we have no rights and freedom of speech, we are commanded by a bloody dictator, and so on, and then they write about the fact that we could not stop him. Do you even understand the word dictator? If we do not have the rights and freedom of speech, then we are all the more not to blame for what is happening. You are refuting your own words.
Хорошо, давайте я спрошу? Вижу у вас с причинно-следственными связями не лады поэтому я попроще:

- Как много раз вас арестовывали за антиправительственные протесты?
- Как много раз дней вас продержали в тюрьме за антивоенные выступления?
- Какое телевидение и вебсайты вы читаете смотрите?
- Вы считаете, что весь мир вокруг идиоты и не видят, что пропаганда кремля не выдерживает критики даже на уровне начальной школы?
- Вы носите букву Z гордо?
- Вы считаете что русские должны были относиться к немецкому народу во время великой второй мировой войны толерантно зная, что 90% немцйев поддерживали Гитлера и именно с поддержкой народа он смог сотворить, то что пытается косплеить ВВП?

Отвечать и спорить со мной или еще кем-то не надо. Ответьте на эти вопросы себе.

Okay, let me ask? I see you are in trouble with causal relationships, so will simplify:

- How many times have you been arrested for anti-government protests?
- How many days have you been kept in prison for anti-war speeches?
- What TV and websites do you watch?
- Do you think that the whole world around are idiots and do not see that the propaganda of the Kremlin does not stand up to criticism even at the elementary school level?
- Do you wear the letter Z proudly?
- Do you think that the Russians should have treated the German people during the great World War II with tolerance, knowing that 90% of the Germans supported Hitler and it was with the support of the people that he was able to create what the Putin is trying to cosplay?

There is no need to answer and argue with me or anyone else. Answer these questions for yourself.

My PC: MSI MAG Z590 Tomahawk, Core i7-10700K, G.Skill RipJaws 64GB, Samsung EVO 1TB SSD, GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB, Logitech G920

punk
PPM

Post by punk » March 13th, 2022, 10:30 am

wik412 wrote:
March 13th, 2022, 7:55 am
@ Forza, брось, спорить с ними гиблое дело... У них своя "демократия"...
Come on, arguing with them is a lost cause... They have their own "democracy"...
При чем здесь вообще демократия? Речь не о правах человека и каких-то европейских или американских ценностях на которые почему-то у некоторых людей аллергия. Сейчас речь о танках, пушках и смерти. Если кто-то оправдывает эту войну - в жопу его (точнее вслед за российским кораблем). Вот и вся демократия. И это говорит сейчас весь мир. Ну кроме Эритреи и батьки-таракана.

What does democracy have to do with it? It's not about human rights and some European or American values that for some reason some people are allergic to. Now we are talking about tanks, guns and death. If someone justifies this war, fuck him (more precisely, after the Russian ship). That's all democracy. And the whole world is talking about it now. Well, except for Eritrea and the cockroach Lukashenko.

Forza Gamer 777
PPM

Post by Forza Gamer 777 » March 13th, 2022, 10:31 am

Я устал сраться тут с кем-либо, это абсолютно бесполезно. Если ты владеешь русским, то посмотри это видео

Там приводятся факты либо Украинских, либо Американских источников. Думаю, мозги сношать ты мне больше не будешь

I'm tired of fighting here with anyone, it's absolutely useless. If you speak Russian, then watch this video
There are facts of either Ukrainian or American sources. I think you won't fuck my brains anymore
wik412

Post by wik412 » March 13th, 2022, 12:03 pm

@punk я вас о чём-то спрашивал? Или обращался к Вам?
Если я захочу поговорить с умным человеком, я подойду к зеркалу.

I asked you about something? Or addressed you?
If I want to talk to a clever person, I'll come up to the mirror.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 13th, 2022, 3:14 pm

Its hard to convince a fish who lives in an aquarium about real world and natural free life. He was born there, so the aquarium is his world. :dash3:

Wik412, i know that one, is called Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs. Altough, some of us are a really old for that today. :good2:
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Hex_526f62657274
PPM

Post by Hex_526f62657274 » March 13th, 2022, 8:09 pm

President Lech Kaczyński came to Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, on August 12, 2008, during the Russo-Georgian war, after another bombing of the city of Gori by the Russians. In this way he opposed the Russian aggression, and his speech turned out to be prophetic for the later fate of the eastern part of Europe.
According to some Georgian politicians and commentators, the arrival of Lech Kaczyński and his friends to Georgia can be treated as "spreading a protective umbrella over the country attacked by Russia".
The conflict broke out as Georgia tried to restore control over the rebellious pro-Russian republics - Abkhazia and South Ossetia. The separatists were armed by Moscow, arguing it with the defense of the Russian population.
The Georgian-Russian war began on the night of August 7-8, 2008. On August 12, Russian troops and troops of South Ossetian separatists seized the city of Gori and advanced towards Tbilisi. Georgians feared that the Russian army would want to occupy the capital.
Late in the evening, however, Polish President Lech Kaczyński arrived in Tbilisi and took part in a rally in support of Georgians along with the presidents of Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine and the Prime Minister of Latvia.
Speaking to 200,000 gathered, he assured that Georgia can always count on the help of friends, and that it is the duty of the international community to oppose Russia's imperial aspirations in solidarity. He also assured Georgian citizens that they were not alone in the fight.
- When I initiated this visit, some thought that presidents would be afraid. Nobody was afraid. They all came because Central Europe has courageous leaders. And I would like to say this not only to you. I would also like to say this to those from our common European Union, that Central Europe, Georgia, that our entire region will matter, that we are the subject, said Lech Kaczyński.
- And we also know very well that today Georgia, tomorrow Ukraine, the day after tomorrow the Baltic states, and then maybe it's time for my country, for Poland - warned the President of the Republic of Poland. - We believe that Europe will understand your right to freedom and that it will also understand its own interests. He will understand that without Georgia, Russia will restore her empire, and this is in no one's interest. That is why we are here - added Lech Kaczyński.
According to some Georgian politicians and commentators, the arrival of Lech Kaczyński and his friends to Georgia can be treated as "spreading a protective umbrella over the country attacked by Russia".
As a result of the nine-day Georgian-Russian war, over 150,000 people had to leave their homes. people, mainly Georgians and Ossetians from border villages. There is no exact information on the number of victims. It is estimated that 175 Georgian soldiers and civilians died during the fighting, as well as the number of civilians from South Ossetia that is difficult to establish.
After the end of the war, there were incidents on both sides of the Georgian-Ossetian border, for example, in November 2008, a column of cars was fired, along which Mikheil Saakashvili and Lech Kaczyński were driving. In 2018, the leaders of NATO countries condemned Russia's aggression in Georgia in 2008 in a declaration issued.
On the 12th anniversary of the Georgian-Russian war, the authorities in Tbilisi recalled that Russia was occupying two Georgian regions of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, and also supporting local separatists.
Georgians living in the conflict zone are still afraid that another war will break out as Russia still does not fulfill the ceasefire agreements. To this day, Russian troops are stationed in the integral regions of Georgia: Abkhazia and South Ossetia, and a provocation is taking place on the so-called line of occupation.

Sounds familiar?....
My PC
SurrealSoul
PPM

Post by SurrealSoul » March 14th, 2022, 1:04 am

We're lucky to be bilingual and have access to many different sources, speaking English nowadays is incredibly valuable. Monolingual Russians don't have much of a choice, as free press doesn't exist in Russia. So it's understandable that most Russians have a state-sponsored view of reality and unfortunately it's toxic.
As for Serbia, of course Serbs can relate to Russians since their soldiers are brothers in committing genocide. Bosnians, Ukrainians, doesn't matter.
But hey, let people believe what they want to. They still have to live in Soviet concrete jungles.
You can call me a nazi, nato slut or a capitalist pig all you want, I'm just happy I don't live anywhere near Russia.

Нам повезло, что мы двуязычны и у нас есть доступ ко многим различным источникам, знание английского языка в наши дни невероятно ценно. У одноязычных русских особого выбора нет, так как свободной прессы в России не существует. Так что понятно, что у большинства россиян взгляд на реальность зависит от государства, к сожалению, этот взгляд ядовитый.
Что касается Сербии, то, конечно, сербы могут понять русских, так как их солдаты - братья в совершении геноцида. Что боснийцы, что украинцы, не важно.
Но ладно, пусть люди верят во что хотят. Им до сих пор приходится жить в советских бетонных джунглях.
Вы можете называть меня нацистом, нато шлюхой или капиталистической свиньей сколько хотите, я просто счастлив, что живу не рядом с Россией.
baneorthodox
VIP

Post by baneorthodox » March 14th, 2022, 11:34 am

SurrealSoul wrote:
March 14th, 2022, 1:04 am
As for Serbia, of course Serbs can relate to Russians since their soldiers are brothers in committing genocide. Bosnians, Ukrainians, doesn't matter.
This is pure bullshit. You know nothing about what really happened in former Yugoslavia.
System: Windows 11 PRO
CPU: INTEL Core i9-9900K 3.60 Intel® 1151
MB: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS ELITE
Memory: Kingston HX432C16PB3K2/16 x 2
Graphics: ASUS ROG-STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING