Heart of...Russia?

Go crazy here

Do you think SCS should release a DLC called The Heart of Russia?

Poll ended at March 12th, 2022, 2:00 am

Yes
36%
No
44%
Maybe next year
20%

Total votes: 61
Arayas
Site Admin

Re: Heart of...Russia?

Post by Arayas » March 4th, 2022, 3:15 pm

From what they say on social media (both West and russian sources) more than 2/3 of russians support this genocide. In their movie, they are fighting nazi's and drug addicts. Probably ET and global worming. The new russian law voted this days gives rusians 15 years of prison for talking against the Putin's genocide in Ukraine. THIS are the people who are talking about democracy and FREEDOM. Imposed by missiles.
I lived 18 years under a dictatorship, i know all the signs, i don't need russian "freedom". Sience my first day at school my parents had private talks with me weekly (i was 7 years old first time) to be VERY patient not to reveal our family disscutions at shool or to say something bad about the regime. I had coleagues in school who had their parents arested because their kids revealed at school something bad their parents said about Ceausescu regime.
Very refreshing to know you are living with your grandparents because you have placed your parents in prison.
People who live in West have no clue about stuff like this, thay see this in movies, so, they dont give a fuck. "Lets play the game! Nothing hapened, lets move on!" UNTIL ITS ON YOUR HOUSE. Idiots from so called russian army fired live ammunition against the biggest WORKING NUCLEAR PLANT.

On the oposite part we have the biggest idiots from the history of the world called US, NATO and EU. "we are gonna take russian yachts from russian millioners!" Yes, please do that, enbark all your "leaders" on it and go sink next to Titanic. They dont touch oil, gas and banks from Russia.
Putin can do whatever. I see idiots from my country, from Moldova, Baltic republics or Poland believing they are safe because of NATO. If Putin will go over this countries, the NATO officials will go on TV to say they are offended and sad, THAT'S IT!

Ukrainean people are kissing their kids in a remote place in another country, in bunckers or dead. If this escalate to WW3 you will have the same experience, the people who are staying comfortable miles away and say: "oooh, war is bad, but lets just play the game!" THEN you will realise your life and your family life is not worthing more than a mighty dollar bill.
The war started and we still act sad in front of a TV. Covid dindt worked, is time for big guns. THINK.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Hex_526f62657274
PPM

Post by Hex_526f62657274 » March 5th, 2022, 3:10 pm

Yes, praise to the heroic liberators who, on September 17 in 1939 "fraternally" crossed the line of the Bug River, helping their neighbors, and after the end of the war, for almost half a century, occupied half of Europe. I am full of admiration how, from February 24, they heroically save this rotten piece of Europe from a repeat from the 20th century.
My PC
Forza Gamer 777
PPM

Post by Forza Gamer 777 » March 12th, 2022, 3:46 pm

Like it or not, SCS have been making DLC for several years now and have spent a lot of money. If they simply cancel it, they will suffer incredible financial losses. I think when the conflict stops and the ruble becomes +/- stable, most of the business, including Steam, will be allowed to make transactions to and from Russia. And there you can also release DLC, which absolutely all CIS ETS players are waiting for
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 12th, 2022, 4:24 pm

Sience the payments are banned in Russia i would not have any problem with SCS releasing the DLC, under different name more impersonal like, Drive to Moscow or something. But they are not gonna do that. SCS has ATS to gain money from, the DLC's for that game are released more often, because i think the ATS team is way bigger than ETS team, Europe is nearly covered.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Forza Gamer 777
PPM

Post by Forza Gamer 777 » March 12th, 2022, 5:07 pm

En: I don't understand one thing. In Ukraine, they found documents according to which they would have moved to the Donbass on March 8. And I doubt very much that anyone would say a word against Ukraine. This is simply hypocritical. But now we are brainwashed for something that was unavoidable. Both the government of Ukraine and ours are to blame. Both the EU and NATO. Everything. And in the end we are the only ones to blame. It seems to me that we would have been bombarded with sanctions even without all these conflicts, so we have no way out. I am not trying to justify war, because there are always innocent victims. Again, the government of the countries participating in the conflict is to blame for this. It is NOT necessary to yell at the Russians, start belittling our nation out of the blue. You all drown for tolerance, but, not having your own opinion, you begin to discredit us. "I've removed the add-on from my wishlist." Isn't it funny for you to say that? I am glad that the Serbs are with us, they understand us. The Syrians are with us. They certainly know what it is like to live under shelling for many years. It’s easy for you to say, you don’t live there, it doesn’t concern you. You chose the policy that was imposed on you and started this clowning around. And where was your political condemnation when NATO bombed Kosovo in 99 and invaded the country's affairs without its permission, violating a forgotten piece of paper called "International Law". But as Russia to take a shit, so all the first. No one will even plunge into history, study all the events since 1945, when the Cold War began between the USA and the USSR. It was this moment that became the beginning of the confrontation between our countries. NATO appeared, the purpose of which was the destruction of the USSR and the communist regime. Only now, when the USSR collapsed, NATO continued to lure more and more new countries to itself. And they have been trying to shove Ukraine for many years, and they all think that they will live with the song, although this is not so. This is just a country that would then strike during the conflict between the United States and Russia, and then accept the answer. At a time when the United States will sit on its continent and sip whiskey. I'm only asking you to sort out this whole confrontation. Do not think that we are immensely bad, and you are immensely good. Everyone has their sins, problems. The same China is now on the sly will try to seize Taiwan. And Brexit is also not just like that. England also wants independence, but dances to the tune of the United States, because otherwise it will be destroyed in the same way by sanctions. What I want to tell you. For many years, the United States has been dictating its policy to the whole world, and we, having no opinion, quietly endure, bribing for financial benefits. Russia at the beginning of the 21st century embarked on the path of rapprochement with the United States on the condition that NATO would not expand to the east. But this did not happen. The result of all this was Ukraine, which was almost stuck to the EU, which marked a threat to our national existence. But now, when the verbal conflict has grown into an effective one, America is only doing what it is throwing Russia with useless sanctions, and not really helping Ukraine, which very well shows the attitude of the United States towards this country. I ask you to. Just change your mind. You are talking nonsense, and your "I removed the add-on from my wishlist" will not change the situation. On the contrary, you generate hatred for yourself.

Ps. And I'm just shocked when I saw that the United States with their Instagram and Facebook allowed to openly call for hatred of Russian citizens. This is so suitable for everyone's favorite "international law".

Rus: Я вот одного не понимаю. В Украине нашли документы, по которым они бы выдвинулись на Донбасс 8 марта. И я очень сомневаюсь, что кто-нибудь бы слово сказал против Украины. Это просто-напросто лицемерно. Зато сейчас нам сношают мозги за то, чего было не избежать. Виновато как правительство Украины, так и наше. И ЕС, и НАТО. Все. А виноваты в итоге одни мы. Мне кажется, что нас бы и без всех этих конфликтов забомбили санкциями, поэтому выхода у нас нет. Я не пытаюсь оправдать войну, так как всегда есть жертвы невинных людей. В этом опять же, виновато правительство стран-участниц конфликта. НЕ Надо орать на русских, начинать принижать нашу нацию на ровном месте. Вы же все топите за толерантность, но, не имея собственного мнения, начинаете нас дискредитировать. "Я удалил дополнение из списка желаемого". Вам самим не смешно это говорить? Я рад, что Сербы с нами, они нас понимают. Сирийцы с нами. Они уж точно знают, каково это жить под обстрелами многие годы. Вам же легко говорить, вы там не живёте, вас это не касается. Вы выбрали политику, которую вам навязали и начали вот эту клоунаду. А где было ваше политическое осуждение, когда НАТО бомбили Косово в 99 и вторгались в дела страны без её разрешения, нарушая забытую всеми бумажку под названием "Международное право". Зато как Россию посрать, так все первые. Никто даже в историю не окунётся, не изучит все события, начиная с 1945 года, когда между США и СССР началась холодная война. Именно этот момент стал началом конфронтации наших стран. Появился НАТО, целью которого было уничтожение СССР и коммунистического режима. Только вот когда СССР развалился, НАТО продолжили заманивать к себе всё новые и новые страны. И Украину уже много лет пытаются запихнуть, а те всё думают, что станут жить с песней, хотя это не так. Это просто страна, которая бы потом во время конфликта США и России нанесла бы удар, а потом принимала ответ. В то время, когда будут США сидеть на своём континенте и попивать виски. Я прошу вас лишь разобраться во всей этой конфронтации. Не надо думать, что мы безмерно плохие, а вы безмерно хорошие. У всех есть свои грехи, проблемы. Тот же Китай сейчас под шумок будет пытаться захватить Тайвань. И Брэксит тоже не просто так. Англия тоже хочет независимость, но пляшет под дудку США, так как иначе её точно так же уничтожат санкциями. Что я хочу вам сказать. США за многие годы диктуют всему миру свою политику, а мы, не имея своё мнение, тихо терпим, подкупаясь на финансовые выгоды. Россия в начале 21 века встала на путь сближения с США с условием того, что НАТО не будет расширяться на восток. Но этого не случилось. Итогом всего этого стала Украина, которую почти прилепили к ЕС, чем обозначили угрозу для нашего национального существования. Зато сейчас, когда словесный конфликт перерос в действенный, Америка только и делает, что закидывает Россию бесполезными санкциями, а не действительно помогает Украине, что очень хорошо показывает отношение США к этой стране. Прошу вас. Просто одумайтесь. Вы несёте ерунду, а ваши "я удалил дополнение из списка желаемого" не поменяют ситуацию. Вы наоборот порождаете ненависть к самим себе.

Ps. И я просто в шоке, когда увидел, что США с их Инстаграмом и Фейсбуком разрешили открыто призывать к ненависти русских граждан. Это же так подходит под любимое всеми "Международное право".
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 12th, 2022, 10:06 pm

В отличие от таких как вы, которым говорят что-то ненавидеть, я хочу жить в НАТО и ЕС, потому что я свободен, пресса свободна, тиражи свободны, все бесплатно. Дерьмо, да, как и везде, у кого-то плохо, у кого-то хорошо. Я не хочу жить в вашем мире, я видел диктатуру, пока не доживу до 18 лет. Украина не хочет жить в вашем мире, они хотят жить свободно.
Виню тебя? Конечно. Кого винить? Мне? Я не ношу оружие, чтобы убивать невинных людей в другой стране!
Можете ли вы назвать еще одну страну в Европе, которая находится в состоянии перманентной войны против других? США идут на войну из-за денег, мне не нужно оправдание, что Россия должна быть такой же. К вашему сведению, в сербской войне Румыния была нейтральной, закрытой даже для американских самолетов и солдат. Мы поддержали это, и наше правительство действовало соответственно, потому что мы имеем право говорить. В отличие от вас.
Поскольку ваш последний царь был убит, вы жили в постоянной диктатуре, и это ваша проблема. НАТО уничтожило ваш коммунистический режим....хмммм...и что в этом плохого? Я не вижу, чтобы Путин и его российские миллиардеры жаловались на это. У них больше денег, чем у самого бога, потому что такие люди, как вы, живут бедной ограниченной жизнью только для того, чтобы прожить еще один день.
Вот почему началась война, Путин не может жить с тем фактом, что люди хотят быть свободными в рамках НАТО и ЕС, работать, путешествовать и жить в любой стране и в любом месте. Кто вы такой, чтобы НАСИЛЬНО указывать им, что выбирать? Я вижу в вашем посте российскую пропаганду очень четко и громко. НАТО это САТАНА! Капитализм плохой! Убить их всех!
Грустно. Когда я услышал о "войне против украинских нацистов", я подумал, что это шутка. Через несколько дней я вижу, что это настоящая вещь, люди действительно верят в это дерьмо. И опять же, грустно видеть, как люди с мозгом превращаются в эхо какого-то сумасшедшего "президента". Мне не нужно, чтобы кто-то говорил мне, кого ненавидеть, а кого любить. У меня есть мозг, и я использую его. У меня есть свое мнение, и я могу говорить его везде, где хочу, не опасаясь, что меня арестуют, КАК ТЫ.
У нас есть поговорка: когда вы пьете, и кто-то говорит, что вы пьяны, вы игнорируете и продолжаете пить. Когда два человека говорят, что ты пьян, пора идти домой и спать. Так...

Unlike people like you who is told to hate something, i want to live under NATO and EU, because i am free, the press is free, the circulation is free, everything is free. There is shit, yes, like everywhere, some have a bad life some have it good. I don't want to live in your world, i have seen dictatorship until i make it to 18 years old. Ukraine doesnt want to live in your world, they want to live free.
Blame you? Off course. Who to blame? Me? I am not carrying guns to kill inocent people in another country!
Can you name another country in Europe who is in a permanent state of war against others? US goes to war for money, i don't need the excuse Russia has to be the same. For your info, in the Serbian war Romania was neutral, closed even for american planes and soldiers. We supported that, and our government acted acordingly, because we have the right to talk. Unlike you.
Sience your last tzar was killed you have lived in permanent dictatorship and that its your problem. NATO destroyed your communism regime....hmmmm...and that its a bad thing? I dont see Putin and his russian billionairs complaining about that. They have more money than god itself because people like you live a poor restricted life just to make it another day.
This is why the war started, Putin cannot live with the fact people wants to be free under NATO and EU, to work and travel and live in any country and place they want. Who are you to tell them BY FORCE what to choose? I see in your post the russian propaganda very clear and loud. NATO is SATAN! Capitalism bad! Kill them all!
Its SAD. When i have heard about "war against ukrainean nazi's" i thought its a joke. Days later i see its a real thing, people are actualy believe that shit. And again, its sad to see people with a brain reduced to an echo of some lunatic "president". I dont need someone to tell me who to hate or love. I have a brain and i am using it. I have my own opinion and i can say it everywhere i want with no fear that i will be arrested LIKE YOU.
We have a saying: when you are drinking and someone say you are drunk, you ignore and keep drinking. When two people are saying you are drunk, is time to go home and sleep. So...
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Clahoz
PPM

Post by Clahoz » March 12th, 2022, 10:06 pm

The invaded country is Ukraine. Invaded by another, neighboring country. A country 3.5 times more populous and militarily stronger in arms. The invader did not expect to face a country with an extremely strong people, perhaps more than his invader, in the defense of his home. Whatever excuses they may be, to justify this cowardice are being repudiated all over the world. The united nations (UN) repudiated with 143 votes, 35 abstentions and 5 votes, among 193 representatives present, this cowardice. Saying that you have separatist regions to justify and want to solve by shooting. it is not correct. If they exist, they should be resolved by Ukraine itself, through plebiscites and popular consultation within its local citizens. Third parties have to stay out. The people of the whole world repudiate this attitude (with rare exceptions) of this true genocide that is increasingly exposed.
Forza Gamer 777
PPM

Post by Forza Gamer 777 » March 12th, 2022, 10:58 pm

I want to say one thing. I f@cked now to answer every word and try to refute it, referring to authoritative sources. because they will still tell me that this is Russian propaganda. The whole topic here is based on the idea "Russians are faggots", "Russia is shit", "DLC should be renamed", "Remove DLC from the wishlist". And you do not separate the population and politicians, but you yourself say that we have a dictator and we do not have the right to vote. You contradict yourself

Я хочу одно сказать. Еб@л я сейчас отвечать на каждое слово и стараться его опровергнуть, ссылаясь на авторитетные источники. ведь мне всё равно скажут, что это русская пропаганда. Весь топик тут основан на идее "русские - пидорасы", "Россия-говно", "ДЛС надо переименовывать", "Удалил ДЛС из вишлиста". И вы не разделяете население и политиков, но сами говорите, что у нас диктатор и мы не имеем права голоса. Сами себе противоречите
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 12th, 2022, 11:10 pm

Again, simple fact: we are not going with guns to destroy other country and kill other people, you are. Simple as that.

"they found documents..." off course "they" found....how many excuses you need to go kill inocent people?
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Forza Gamer 777
PPM

Post by Forza Gamer 777 » March 12th, 2022, 11:42 pm

Of course, damn it, I decided to go kill Ukrainians when my second cousin and good friend lives in Kharkov

Естественно, бл@ть, я же решил пойти убивать украинцев, когда у меня в Харькове живёт троюродный брат и хороший друг