Heart of...Russia?

Go crazy here

Do you think SCS should release a DLC called The Heart of Russia?

Poll ended at March 12th, 2022, 2:00 am

Yes
36%
No
44%
Maybe next year
20%

Total votes: 61
punk
PPM

Re: Heart of...Russia?

Post by punk » March 17th, 2022, 9:54 pm

09_KZ wrote:
March 17th, 2022, 7:50 pm
I don't support either side of this story. but it was still interesting to hear people's opinions. I started reading from the beginning. Sergei explained the situation to you, that he lives near the border of Ukraine in Russia, where a war has been going on since 2014 and people are dying. and up to this point no one noticed or paid attention to it. You democrats threw stones at him when he tried to explain that the war has been there for a long time and people have been dying for a long time too. but no one noticed. Well, I don’t want to delve into politics, because in solving these problems, there have always been and will always be victims. since the common people are just consumables to achieve the goal. Peace for everyone!
You're totally right - the war started in 2014 when Russia occupied Crimea and Dombass created two unrecognized "people republics" there and started to spread russian passports among those people. It is still territory of Ukraine - recognized by UN and do you believe that great armies of Donetsk and Lugansk are fighting 8 years with Ukrainian regular army? And please thing about the future - because the next targets for Russia is north Kazakhstan, Georgia, Moldova, Azerbaijan and Baltic countries. If we tolerate this then our children will be next (c). Because mister putin said that no such people - Ukrainians - it is artificial nation created by Lenin, all of them are nazi and narcos. The same statement can be declared for all ex-ussr countries. According to historic books of putin there were no Kazakhs, Azerbaijanis, Moldavians, Georgians, Latvians or Uzbeks. It is all russian empire but dumn Lenin gave them nations:) Such a bullshit is on Russian TV right now, not the fiction of Orwell or Huxley. And not nazis and narco bandera's are closing the internet, arrest people for no war actions. and not bandera's ukrainians are shelling russian cities by Iskanders and calibres

My PC: MSI MAG Z590 Tomahawk, Core i7-10700K, G.Skill RipJaws 64GB, Samsung EVO 1TB SSD, GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB, Logitech G920

My Combo topic: https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1640
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 17th, 2022, 10:04 pm

Let's stop this here. We are not gonna change the fact and the war for ukrainean people.

Keep your comments related to this unfortunate DLC, and your vote on the poll. Thank you.

I have my sensitive finger on the BAN button.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » March 17th, 2022, 11:42 pm

Thats what I did here
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2025&start=50#p50179

I guess it was the wrong place :grin: :grin: :grin:

I think releasing it now will result in a PR Nightmare for SCS that wil cause more damage then the loss of revenu due to not releasing HOR.
SCS is not just a software company. What do you think will happen when the press gets hold of this.
It is indeed a Apolitical game but has to deal with the present political world. Playing it safe and doing nothing is maybe the best thing.
Although I have been waiting for days for a statement from SCS about the HoR DLC. But they apparently take the attitude of a coward.
Just don't say anything. :read: :read:
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 18th, 2022, 1:08 am

Every place its ok. 1.44 will have Austria rebuild and thats enough for me, sience i am not using Promods. I just hope they will start west Balkans and Balkan peninsula...lets just hope Kosovo will be fine at the time of that release :laugh3:
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » March 19th, 2022, 6:10 am

Political Bullshit aside, at least we still got Rusmap and other eastern Maps around. I gotta be honest - I liked them more than SCS DLC. Although most Authors don't got money for it, they still had that heart and eye for details and they probably still have.
I was looking forward to have the Russia DLC as a kind of "base" for expansions of Rusmap, Sibir and Souther Region... maybe even for the Great Steppe. Or maybe my Caucasus map? Don't know, I really wanted to work with the Prefabs of "HOR" and expand Caucasus and connect it to SR, too. Filling the gaps, ya know.

Google Translate:
Политическая чушь в сторону, по крайней мере, у нас все еще есть Rusmap и другие восточные карты. Скажу честно - они мне понравились больше, чем SCS DLC. Хотя у большинства Авторов нет на это денег, у них все еще было сердце и глаз на детали, и, вероятно, они все еще есть.
Я с нетерпением ждал, когда DLC Россия станет своего рода «базой» для расширений Rusmap, Sibir и Souther Region… может быть, даже для Великой Степи. Или, может быть, моя карта Кавказа? Не знаю, очень хотелось поработать с Префабами "ХОР" и расширить Кавказ и подключить его к СР тоже. Заполнение пробелов, знаете ли.
dedlok38
PPM

Post by dedlok38 » April 6th, 2022, 10:50 am

they will definitely release it!
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » April 6th, 2022, 11:57 am

yes, but not soon.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » April 6th, 2022, 3:45 pm

Last I heard it will be released on 31-11-2022 :sarcastic_hand: :sarcastic_hand: :sarcastic_hand:
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
xela1961

Post by xela1961 » June 29th, 2022, 6:46 pm

or in the year when will have February with 30 days... :smile3: :big_boss:
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » June 30th, 2022, 8:11 pm

Or when Twitter is closed. :grin: