Heart of...Russia?

Go crazy here

Do you think SCS should release a DLC called The Heart of Russia?

Poll ended at March 12th, 2022, 2:00 am

Yes
36%
No
44%
Maybe next year
20%

Total votes: 61
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Re: Heart of...Russia?

Post by FunTrucker_18 » March 1st, 2022, 10:34 pm

What the fuck? People removing russian maps because of a crazy madman? What comes next? Cancel people who make russian maps because they are... from Russia? Sorry, but this is stupid. I still got my combo and as a matter of fact, I did take a short hop from Brjansk to Kiev today with my virtual "Sovtransavto" company.

Anyway, what will you guys do to help the people who fled the country?
I can't offer shelter for those, not at the moment but it is just a matter of weeks maybe that I'll probably cross paths with people from Ukraine. I will offer them a drink and my friendship. Sure it doesn't help "practically" but at least it could boost their morale, bring a small smile to their faces. Especially in a country which is foreign for them. I can show them around our city and give them small tips making their lives a bit more comfy. Like i did with some Syrian people back in 2016.

And our company prepares to make some sleeping coaches ready which were put in storage due to declining personal numbers. They can be coupled together and connected with an external power cable. It's not a 5 Star hotel but it's better than sleeping on the street. People can use them til they get something better by our government.
b738pilot
PPM

Post by b738pilot » March 1st, 2022, 10:46 pm

punk wrote:
March 1st, 2022, 8:59 pm
Ну так будь последовательным. Удали Южный регион, Волгу, Сибирь))) А заодно и Промодс с ROEX, там ведь тоже присутствуют небольшие части России)))
Я вообще ни хрена не понимаю людей, которые в игровую индустрию мешают политику,,,
What the connection with Russia? I removed it because of your "cotton-nazi" beliefs. If creators of Volga and other maps you mention will propagate those anti-ukrainian stuff I will remove them all. What the problem?
Gaming industry is also out of place cause we are talking about WAR. One country (biggest in the world) invaded to my lovely Ukraine and kill people with all kind of weapon and nazi propaganda.

Defend old fart who ready to destroy neighbors just to hold his power - your choice, To not use your art project is mine

а при чем тут Россия? Я удаляю за ватные убеждения вас лично. Если авторы Юга или еще каких-то упомянутых карт будут также пропагандировать антиукраинскую хрень то и их снесу. В чем проблема то? Игровая индустрия тут не при чем мы говорим о ВОЙНЕ. Самого большого государства против другого близкого мне государства с применениям всех видов оружия (пока к счастью кроме ядерного) и нацистской пропаганды.

Защищать полоумного старика который готов ради удержания власти уничтожить соседа - ваш выбор. Не пользоваться плодами вашего творчества - мой.
He's entitled to his own opinion, as anyone else is, by you not using his creation because you disagree with his politics makes you look childish and you are part of the problem.

I'm a Trump supporter, will you stop using TerraMaps products if you are against Trump?

Do you want to ask Arayas his political affiliation too, as that seems to be a big decision making that goes into your choice of maps.

Your comment is basically what Sergei's post was about - mixing politics with gaming.
Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » March 2nd, 2022, 12:01 am

punk wrote:
March 1st, 2022, 7:46 pm
Rusmap currently removed from my maps order as well.
This is the dumbest thing I've heard in ages.
What does RusMap (a game) have to do with a crazy man who does it alone.
What SCS does with HOR is up to them. But I would welcome it. It's Russian. Not the "puitin' DLC.

And Sergey is only giving his opinion. Just like the other Russians. There are also people from Ukraine who are having a hard time right now and they too are entitled to their opinion.
What is now read is prejudice motivated by fear and one-sided opinion. No news media are objective. Look through it. Look at everything from both sides and form your own opinion and do not follow the big horde.
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 2nd, 2022, 12:53 am

Their options, their opinions, lets move on.
b738pilot wrote:
March 1st, 2022, 10:46 pm
I'm a Trump supporter
What's a "trump"? A team of something? :laugh3:
b738pilot wrote:
March 1st, 2022, 10:46 pm
Do you want to ask Arayas his political affiliation too
In my case is simple: they are all thiefts, so i don't vote (sience 2000) :offtopic:
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Almatex
PPM

Post by Almatex » March 2nd, 2022, 2:11 am

As people wrote here, we are moving away from the game and SCS and focusing very much on pUTIN.
I think that if SCS gives 10% of the DLC to Ukraine it will be good,
But as I can see that everything related to Russia is criticized and a lot of people will not buy this DLC anyway.
punk
PPM

Post by punk » March 2nd, 2022, 6:27 am

What does RusMap (a game) have to do with a crazy man who does it alone.
Unfortunately it is not one crazy man:( How many people trying to say no to his destructive actions from 140 millions of Russian citizens? 10k-100k? Ok 5 millions? Do you believe that rest 135 millions will change their attitude after that old fart pass away. Because the same politics was in times of Yeltzin, Soviets, Czar Russia and etc. And yes I love Rusmap - it is beautiful game mod with a lot of awesome places for trucking and not such militarized as Russian Open Spaces. But please read above - it is my choice to put on pause support of people who declares chauvinistic ideas. people who say that to invade, to shell and to bomb other country to should be done earlier.

My PC: MSI MAG Z590 Tomahawk, Core i7-10700K, G.Skill RipJaws 64GB, Samsung EVO 1TB SSD, GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB, Logitech G920

My Combo topic: https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1640
SurrealSoul
PPM

Post by SurrealSoul » March 2nd, 2022, 9:31 am

Arayas is right here, people's views are formed in the environments that they live in. Sergey doesn't speak English, so I assume that he gets his news from state-sponsored Russian media, as free press doesn't exist in Russia. This means that his view of the situation will be vastly different from ours. I have family living in Ukraine and they say it's absolute hell over there right now. This isn't politics anymore, this is war, this is a massacre, cities are being destroyed, innocent people are dying left and right. The sad part is that most Russians will continue to live in an echo chamber and will never find out just how awful things are right now for Ukrainians. And even if they do, there will be no mercy, no empathy, just cold agenda pushing "those nazis deserve it".
Tapir
VIP

Post by Tapir » March 2nd, 2022, 10:08 am

I fully agree with you SurrealSoul.

System: Windows 11 PRO
Processor: Intel i7-12700KF 5GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte B760 DS3H AX
Memory: Corsair DDR5-6000 32 GB
Storage: Samsung 990 M2 SSD + 2 Samsung 870 SSD
Graphics: Asus GeForce Dual RTX 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6
Sergey061
PPM

Post by Sergey061 » March 2nd, 2022, 11:01 am

punk@ Have you removed Rusmap from your mods? Yes, for God's sake, your right.
But calling me a "quilted jacket" and a "chauvinist" is already too much(((

punk@ Удалили Русмап из своих модов? Да ради бога, ваше право.
Но называть меня "ватником" и "шовинистом" это уже перебор(((
Win-10 64bit,
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA
Intel Core i-9 10900K ,5.3GHz
MSI Gaming X Trio GeForge RTX 3080
Система - 250 ГБ SSD M.2 Samsung 960 EVO
Игры - SSD SAMSUNG 860 QVO 1ТБ
память - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 - 4x8ГБ 4000 МГц
Marx
PPM

Post by Marx » March 2nd, 2022, 4:25 pm

Difficult poll to answer. On one side, the war is a fact and the reasons for the war are impossible for me to comprehend or justify. On the other side, due to ETS2, I can simulate a world I would want to see and experience: without war while visiting places without trouble and without politics interfering. Surrealistic, yes, but so it ETS2: it´s a simulator, not reality. I am of the opinion that SCS could release the DLC at some point, but not now because SCS´s priority should be on the DLC that will support victims of this war.