ETS2 "Heart of Russia" DLC

Go crazy here
Ronin
VIP

Re: ETS2 "Heart of Russia" DLC

Post by Ronin » March 6th, 2021, 5:15 pm

There seem to be a problem with you image(s) @Almatex and Tapir

Edit: They work again...Server problem with Postimages I think :grin:
Last edited by Ronin on March 6th, 2021, 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » March 6th, 2021, 5:20 pm

@olaf28

Too funny for you, or what? 😂😂😂
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Tapir
VIP

Post by Tapir » March 6th, 2021, 5:35 pm

Might really be too funny !

System: Windows 11 PRO
Processor: Intel i7-12700KF 5GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte B760 DS3H AX
Memory: Corsair DDR5-6000 32 GB
Storage: Samsung 990 M2 SSD + 2 Samsung 870 SSD
Graphics: Asus GeForce Dual RTX 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6
Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » March 6th, 2021, 5:37 pm

They work again...Server problem with Postimages I think :grin:
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
isti139
PPM

Post by isti139 » March 6th, 2021, 7:07 pm

Arayas wrote:
March 6th, 2021, 9:19 am
Well, the same i can ask why they don't do west Balkans? Oh...i know....Albania, no ETS players...atleast no "legal" ones....Kosovo....Same here... Belarus....hot potato now...Ukraine....hot potato.....But they have a huge amount of russian players...so why not?
Okay but there are still Scandinavia and also on this way there will be only 1 or 2 conncetions to Russia. Scandinavia is not hot spot. It would be the most logical area to make it.
Or Irealnd UK Iceland.
But as I saw on VK from the confirmed cities and areas this DLC will be HUUUGEEE and also saw the video a running moving dog and other small new deatails.
Almatex
PPM

Post by Almatex » March 6th, 2021, 9:13 pm

I disagree a bit
They added Remote Garage Buying in the last update, so They don't need to add any connections anymore.
SCS will not add any old terrain refreshment to the DLC because it was given by Germany for free.
SCS knows chances are that anyone who uses mods or likes the game will buy any map DLC they do, no matter what country they represent.
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » March 6th, 2021, 9:21 pm

So they basically pull the white flag against some pseudo-nationalist 12 year old kiddos and avoid "sensitive" parts. Just like ProMods and their "We DoNt Do KoSoVoOo, It's PoLitiCaLly sEnsİtİve"... And on the other side, for example, Activision gives you a new Black Ops where you can nuke all of europe for the Glory of the Motherland and you actually feel good about the outcome. :laugh3:
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 6th, 2021, 9:33 pm

isti139 wrote:
March 6th, 2021, 7:07 pm
this DLC will be HUUUGEEE and also saw the video a running moving dog and other small new deatails.
It will be HUGE, because that area already have a sparse road grid, so SCS style, Huge, but with 3 roads..more or less.
You have a moving dog even now, see Samsun parks.
Almatex wrote:
March 6th, 2021, 9:13 pm
They added Remote Garage Buying in the last update, so They don't need to add any connections anymore.
If we are going to connect SCS maps using...remote garages....this game must be closed for good now.
FunTrucker_18 wrote:
March 6th, 2021, 9:21 pm
So they basically pull the white flag against some pseudo-nationalist 12 year old kiddos and avoid "sensitive" parts. Just like ProMods and their "We DoNt Do KoSoVoOo, It's PoLitiCaLly sEnsİtİve"... And on the other side, for example, Activision gives you a new Black Ops where you can nuke all of europe for the Glory of the Motherland and you actually feel good about the outcome. :laugh3:
Few games are doing this, this is why we have zombies in all games. Shooting people, NO, shooting zombies....oh fuck yeah, go ahead!
So, my advice is for SCS to use zombies....instead of Kosovo use Sokovo, instead of Mitrovica, use Vitromica...and so on. But, we will see nothing there, more likely.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Almatex
PPM

Post by Almatex » March 6th, 2021, 9:51 pm

They could create a mod for Crimea or other hotspots which, by the fault of random hackers, would be on the main ETS page for some time or they could be unlocked by one change of number in the config.cfg file.
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » March 6th, 2021, 11:47 pm

Why should one do this? I mean, c'mon, we are adults, our biggest problem should be that we lose our hair and get bald.
I visited Project Turkey Hakkari some time ago and saw the entry sign in turkish and kurdish language. These bilingual signs exist in some kurdish inhabitated areas and back in the day, when the BDP (a now forbidden kurdish party in Turkey) had the idea of bilingual signs it caused a big outrage throughout Turkey. An outrage I couldn't understand, as there are around 15-20 million kurdish speakers in Turkey and they are also an important part of turkish society, just like the "Laz", which are a kind of "Turkish Slavs" living in the black sea region. There are literally no "pure blood" Turks in Turkey at all. All of the turkish people crossed ways with different people and often many fell in love with lovely ladies from the other folks and made children. That's how things go sand All of these people throw their cultural influences into a cooking pot and Boom: You got a unique Culture in a unique country, with music, food and stuff. But they installed these signs and some days later everybody forgot about it. Evern after the ruling party AKP took some cities over they didn't remove them. In the Project Turkey case I didn't hear nobody crying about kurdish signs. And that's cool, especially when you consider the fact that we turks are often very nationalist.
My point is easy: You got millions of players who actually don't care about these "problems" or they are just basically adult enough to see that mappers (SCS in this case) try to represent an area like it looks in real life. If Crimea is a "part" of the RF - Then it should be the same in ETS. If it changes some time later, it can all be altered with an Update.
I mean Arayas made "his" Crimea a part of Russia and I don't think that somebody cries about that. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Then you got some idiotic kids crying out lout with "NaTiOnALiSm" and even call out to boycott a game but nobody actually takes them for real.

So who would you gonna satisfy?
95% of adult enough players like us OR 5% 12 year old kiddos holding momma's hand while crying about hurt nationalist feelings?

If a dev choses the 5% he should quit for good.