ETS2 1.40 Open Beta

Go crazy here
Arayas
Site Admin

Re: ETS2 1.40 Open Beta

Post by Arayas » April 26th, 2021, 8:14 pm

Universal lights FIX its the UNIT folder from vanilla game 1.40 included by me into the mod to be VERY SURE that SCS definitions are above any other old definitions maps can have (including ROEX) PLUS 6 definitions for Blue models for lights where the lights were shut down for those models (VERY OLD). So...is not MADE BY ARAYAS (bad) is made by SCS itself (good).

People are triggered for a test maded under EXACT same conditions just because is maded by me? I can do same test in Promods map if you want. And i think i will do it.

And off course...the DC and TC experts, the map is working well in 1.39 but its badly optimized in 1.40. I mean....the IQ is off the roof on this one.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » April 26th, 2021, 9:36 pm

i have promised myself many times to ignore this religious gathering of the best mappers in the world, but it seams like i am still a very important person in their life and they can retain themselfs.

I dont have the time to waste on Promods, and i did a test in just one random city.

Still had 10-15 FPS drop, despite the fact the random city has textures from 1947 and no lights.
Keep your eyes though, on how the experts are managing the DC TC and the natural errors flow. :laugh3:

Off course Promods is well optimized when they have 2 houses and a company and they call it "a city", like in LVIV case, for example
PM
ROEX

PS: my card is OC by the manufacturer, by default, with an option to disable it.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Stilgar
PPM

Post by Stilgar » May 3rd, 2021, 8:43 pm

My biggest con against PM is that they don‘t care about the community.

If they were smart they would go with a modul strategy but no they want all and the others are ...

Hope you are well in these times.
Company: Universal Transports -- Headquarter : Hamburg
Almatex
PPM

Post by Almatex » May 3rd, 2021, 9:51 pm

PM is PM
PM is afraid of what came out of Poland Rebuilding and how many people are downloading this mod.
PM also dislikes collaborating with other map makers, because expand in the some terrain and mod is overwriting our areas. And the quality of the map is not good enough.
(I don't know how to define the quality of the maps, but I think the number of downloads of the map and the number of positive comments).
ROEX was the first to add Ukraine, not PM.
In an ideal world, there would be discussions about what areas each mod adds / changes as Europe, Asia, and Africa are big enough for everyone.